The Off-Topic and Random Thoughts Thread(Anything Goes!)

I visit him at least once or 2x a week. I try all the time to get him to leave to house with me to do things he has historically enjoyed doing (and physically capable of doing), but he doesn’t want to. He has a ton of anxiety and fear issues. Won’t take meds, won’t exercise, won’t eat healthy etc. Says he’s most happy just watching his shows on YouTube and old movies he’s watched many times. It’s hard to convince him to watch new movies that Inknow he’d enjoy. He just likes routine I suppose.
Routine is a real thing as you age. The older I get, the more I find myself doing the same things at the same time each day.

It starts the moment I wake up. I stretch my back while laying in bed. I get up, take yesterday's water glass from my nightstand to the kitchen, get a fresh one and fill it with water, sit down at the computer, and start the day.

The day ends with me making a berry smoothie, sitting down on my couch, watching 1 hour of TV, and then going to bed.

Everything inbetween is pretty much the same every day and every week. It's becoming clear to me that I crave routine because it's safe and comfortable.

Routine is a real thing as you age. The older I get, the more I find myself doing the same things at the same time each day.

It starts the moment I wake up. I stretch my back while laying in bed. I get up, take yesterday's water glass from my nightstand to the kitchen, get a fresh one and fill it with water, sit down at the computer, and start the day.

The day ends with me making a berry smoothie, sitting down on my couch, watching 1 hour of TV, and then going to bed.

Everything inbetween is pretty much the same every day and every week. It's becoming clear to me that I crave routine because it's safe and comfortable.

Interesting post . I crave routine because my life is mostly chaos.

Lately i've been thinking how martial arts or combat sports might be a good antidote to my condition because you''re always being being dominated which means you regularly have to get up again.
Consistently facing something stronger.

I know Rogan always talks about BJJ....I tend to think he's a buffoon.... But I think there's some merit to consistently being humbled.

That's all the Bible really talks about, at least in the OT.
Humility is something my idiot brain is finally coming to terms with it seems.

I find the "fake Biden wearing a mask" so-called conspiracy theory amusing; creepy enough to be outlandish, yet plausible enough from the puppet masters who run the show.

Anyway, I often find myself wondering who they get to dress up as Biden? Those guys just have to know they're going to disappear without a trace sooner or later.

Routine is amazing. I have no idea why anyone would want chaos, especially at work. Sometimes I just want to get a cdl and become a local truck driver. Or move by water, get a captain's license and drive a water taxi, tour boat, whatever.

Outside of work, same few hobbies, same few meals, etc. Being a man really can be simple and relaxing.

I find the "fake Biden wearing a mask" so-called conspiracy theory amusing; creepy enough to be outlandish, yet plausible enough from the puppet masters who run the show.

Anyway, I often find myself wondering who they get to dress up as Biden? Those guys just have to know they're going to disappear without a trace sooner or later.
I wonder about this too. There were a lot of pictures with his eyes seeming to be too deep inside his eye slits, and having weird rubbery stretching around the neck and ears.

However, if they had an imposter in a mask, why would they have the imposter act senile? Wouldn't you use an imposter in a mask to hide the senility of the real biden?

I find it strange that most cars only look good in primary colors like red, blue, and yellow. You need a muscle car or supercar for it to look good in a secondary color like orange, green, or purple. And even then, only certain hues of those colors will work.

I find it strange that most cars only look good in primary colors like red, blue, and yellow. You need a muscle car or supercar for it to look good in a secondary color like orange, green, or purple. And even then, only certain hues of those colors will work.
That's what I like about retro cars from the 50s-60s. They were able to pull off more unique colors like pink, baby blue, pale yellow, lime green. The heavy chrome made everything work.

I've never liked silver on any car. It always made the car look really girly to me. The gunmetal gray that some cars have looks sharp though.
I did once see a Volvo P1800 that was silver, with the chrome details in perfect condition; it looked very elegant. I have not seen that look reproduced anywhere else, though.

Boys......too much? It's a lion I can barely picture it, I had it made dark because my belt and shoes are dark, same with watch depending on which I wear. But I'm thinking maybe it's a bit much....

IMG_0940.jpeg

Well FrancisK, and I hope you take this in good faith, the best thing about the lion is that it blends in.

Hahaha it's the sigil of my culture so I figured wear some cuffs with meaning? Alright alright I'll just go with the black and silver ones and wear the silver band watch....

Hahaha it's the sigil of my culture so I figured wear some cuffs with meaning? Alright alright I'll just go with the black and silver ones and wear the silver band watch....
See, I knew I'd regret saying something because now I feel bad. You had them made so rock it I say. I've worn cravats/ascots on occasion and gotten complimented for it.

What's the culture?

Back