• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Off-Topic and Random Thoughts Thread(Anything Goes!)

Interesting point:
IMG_20240606_203706_022.jpg

I don't know I think humans by nature simply fear the unknown and fear other humans because we kill each other....so those two combined.

It's insane how much better everything is when you're grateful. I've replaced all the lines I had for complaining about life, with ones of gratitude, and prayer over said gratitude. Haven't been irrationally upset or moping since a while now, and even friends and family notice. Moping really does make you feel like a prisoner, but there is a way out.

Next step for me should be smilemaxxing since friends and family say I don't have the most receptive face usually, which creates a bit of a bad impression.
I do a thing every night where I write down all the positive things that have happened to me or that I'm grateful for during that day.

Most of the time I fill the page. It's changed my outlook on life for the better.

Sounds like aliens/demons in past times trying to visit us and pretend they're human and failing.
I think more likely this was about recognizing in group vs out group. In a clan based society, the people in your clan would look like you, and outsiders look different.

Basically, people that look like you (clan members with shared bloodlines) are human. Non-clan members are aliens.

To the contrary, the secularist always worships something. If he's not worshiping the one true God, then he will worship any idol. Whether that's himself, sex, money, success, demons, science, etc. Worship is definitional of mankind.
That's why the second commandment says "thou shalt have no other gods". He does not say " thou shalt have no gods", because man will always "worship" something. The purely "rational" and "independent" man posited by the modernist existentialists is simply a fantasy.

That's why the second commandment says "thou shalt have no other gods". He does not say " thou shalt have no gods", because man will always "worship" something. The purely "rational" and "independent" man posited by the modernist existentialists is simply a fantasy.
When you grant that they "do not" worship something, you elevate them to a status that is not true. The "do not" worshippers are placed above the "worshippers." That's why I didn't like the Antiochian definition, it plays right into the secularists hands.

That's why liberal athiests love to wear the coexist bumper sticker on their car. They feel that as athiests, they are unencumbered with primitive religion, and so they get a kick out of lecturing everyone who believes in those religions to live peaceably. What is meant by "live peaceably" is everyone has to leave their religion in their houses and don't take it outside into the secular, athiest utopia. The secular, athiest utopia not realizing that is in itself a religious ideal.

I saw this tweet from Matt Walsh and I couldn't disagree. Breakfast Egg sandwiches are the best fast food; they're cheap, high protein, and made with wholesome ingredients, aside from whatever seed oils they are cooked in. I'd pass on the sausage and just get it with egg and cheese.

Chick Fil A breakfast muffin with grilled chicken is similar, but the grilled chicken has got to be less awful than whatever is in the McD’s sausage, right?

Chick Fil A breakfast muffin with grilled chicken is similar, but the grilled chicken has got to be less awful than whatever is in the McD’s sausage, right?

If you go that route you've got to have their waffle fries, and then you've spent(and eaten) too much.

For the 5 min you sit in the drive thru and spend $5-$10 on your fast food protein, you could cook free range eggs at home for fraction of the cost and same time commitment (and healthier).

Throw them in a tortilla with some cheese and turkey bacon....oooo gurl.

Obviously buy the best eggs you can it's worth the money, anyone who has ever had chickens will tell you that the cheap eggs at the store are nothing but an oddity.

BUT....if you can find somebody locally that sells eggs from their chickens you will never eat eggs from the store again. People used to fight over my chickens eggs and I had plenty to go around, I think my chickens fed half my family tree and friends breakfast every morning haha. I actually never cared for eggs until my mid 20's when I had chickens, I couldnt argue with my actual chickens eggs because I cared for them and knew everything I fed them so if I didn't eat their eggs it just wouldn't make sense. Well I've liked eggs since then but they have to be real eggs.

Brought a man to the courthouse today, for his arraignment. He said he assaulted a man who wouldn't stop calling his ex-wife, who lives in India. He's never been in this kind of situation before and he doesn't have a history of assault. When asked what to expect, I said be honest and listen to your lawyer. I don't think he'll get jail time but I couldn't tell him that with any certainty.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Business Insider tasted breakfast sandwiches at some major chains and ranked them. They liked Chick-fil-a and McDonalds best.

https://www.businessinsider.com/best-fast-food-breakfast-sandwich-2017-6

1000007655.jpg

Definitely gonna have to try the Chick-fil-a biscuit.
I try to stick to Chick-fil-a and In-n-out because they are Christian restaurants. Otherwise, I'll find something local or make something at home.

Taco Bell has pretty good breakfast. Their bacon breakfast crunchwrap tastes pretty good when it hits and doesn't miss.

I try to stick to Chick-fil-a and In-n-out because they are Christian restaurants. Otherwise, I'll find something local or make something at home.

Taco Bell has pretty good breakfast. Their bacon breakfast crunchwrap tastes pretty good when it hits and doesn't miss.

A Orthodox priest I know loves eating Taco Bell during Lent for their bean tacos. Maybe I shouldn't be such a food snob.

Last edited:
Back