• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

1708880244325.jpeg

I don't deny that the Masonic Empires of Britain and the United States directed by Jewish supremacists, dropped incendiary bombs on German cities such as Dresden and Hamburg in one of the worst war crimes in human history, thereby committing a HOLOCAUST against the German people in the most literal sense of the word.

The Jews are responsible for the HOLOCAUST of the German people. NEVER FORGET!

Also never forget what the sick and twisted Jews did to the Orthodox Christian Russian people in the Red Terror and the Holodomor, after the Jew Bolshevik Communist Revolution, in the worst genocide in human history, slaughtering upwards of 60 million people. NEVER FORGET!

😂 Is he a comedian?

This is a joke right? Hahahaha.
His main strain of comedy is an unintentional one because he has zero self awareness. I'm not sure he's been actively involved in any noteworthy production in recent years, besides his weird vulgar twitter rants.

To my knowledge, even most zionutters are somewhat opposed to him at this point, because he's such a stereotypically odious person.

Last edited:
Back