• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

1710050828394.png

1710051009992.png

https://www.state.gov/defining-countersemitism/

1710050846893.png

The quote was probably a controlled opposition psyop.

The Wiki article said the attribution first appeared in 1934 so not sure it would be considered a psyop in the modern sense. The information and conclusion in the words are of course true, it's just that it didn't come from Franklin.

So if someone in South Dakota possessed and discussed the information contained in books such as The Myth of German Villainy, The Six Million Fact or Fiction, or even Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn’s Two Hundred Years Together, would they be guilty under this heinous statute?

The New Testament and writings of St. John Chrysostom would also have to be banned to conform to this statute as they vehemently condemn the Jews, i.e., the modern offspring of the demonic Pharisees. Quoting or discussing the words of our Lord would be a crime such as when He said their father was the devil. Does it get more accusatory than that?

Special Jew laws such as "Auntie" Semitism laws and Holohaux denial laws represent the absolute termination of the 1st Amendment in America.

A big of a white pill for everyone here. I was at a birthday party recently when the conversation of Israel vs Palestine came up. Pretty much everyone there was a evangelical/Pentacostal Christian of some sort and while there was one guy there was a fervent Israel supporter and actually quoted the verse where God said to Abraham "I will bless those who bless you and curse who curse you" to back up his support boomer style (even though the guy is a millennial) and a girl who was arguing pro-Israel points along the same lines while there was two other people weren't as fervent. One guy mentioned seeing videos of how the Orthodox Jews in Israel will curse and spit at Christians in Israel and another guy also brought up how he thought Kayne West had some points back when he was full on with the JQ stuff. These people are complete normies and I was quite surprised but also feeling hopeful from seeing that the topics we discuss here is spilling over into the mainstream. And remember all of this was happening in a social environment where the people are part of a group that has typically been the most supportive of Israel so seeing that there was a 50/50 split between people who were pro-Israel and those who aren't necessarily anti-Israel but just staying neutral at the very least is a significant improvement. 10 years ago I'm sure pretty much ever person in this setting would have been solidly on the pro-Israel side.

Also a few months ago I was having a conversation with a Gen X friend who had been doing some 'noticing'. Among his friend circle he knows a few Jews who are your stereotypical Jews that launched successful small to mid-sized businesses and grown quite wealthy from it where they are comfortably above middle class though they aren't part of the elite tier. He was talking about how these guys are always sending money over to Israel and are always supporting Israel causes. He also talked about how Jews seem to always only do business with each other and stick together in all their endeavors and how his Jewish friends were super adamant about making sure their family and children go through all the Jewish customs and traditions even though they are completely irreligious. A thing to note is this friend of mine is basically a complete normie as well: married with 4 kids working in white-collar corporate job and is completely unaware of red pill or any of the eccentric pol/perpetually online culture. A lot of his "noticing" came from his own personal observation as opposed to people like us who are involved in online communities where these ideas are regularly bandied about. Stuff like this as well as the seeing the panicked behavior from a lot of Jews is making me think we're getting closer and closer to there being some sort of tipping point even where there isn't going to be same sort of taboo on these topics anymore and that at some point in the future the JQ will be seen as a slightly controversial topic in the same way illegal immigration or trans ideology being taught in school - something that is seen as a controversial but still worth debating openly as opposed to something that can never ever hinted at.

Last edited:
I was about to download this episode of Jerm Warfare, but before I listen to it I want to know your takes.

The Jews run the world.
That’s what we constantly see and hear from people around us. The Jews are in control of everything, from banking and business to politics and media. They dominate most positions of power and influence the cultural zeitgeist.
But do they?
Steve Falconer, from Spacebusters, says ‘no’, arguing that it is a purposeful strategy of deceit that has been used for centuries by the Jesuits.
Put another way, Steve argues that the Roman Catholic Church and, by extension, the Vatican control the world and use the Jews as a scapegoat.

Some of his guests are fantastic while others are patently nutters or incoherent or deficient in some other way.

What is good about his show however is he gives them all some air time and tends to just get them to speak without getting into arguments with them.

Actually I was listening to another one of his shows recently, but after getting a fifth of the way into it, just clicked delete as the guest was such an idiot.

You are smart enough to be able to tell. I also haven't downloaded that one yet, but am not particularly scared to do so. Do suspect it will not be a very convincing show but will have a listen at some stage.

I thought the masons were more the runners-up in controlling the world rather than the Jesuits, but I did once read a *fiction* book which had the Jesuits in that position.

Back