• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

1708164371682.png

More and more people are "noticing" these days. What do some of you guys think will happen over the next few years in terms of power shifts?

Pretty decent article from Ron Unz. In the end, he explains his own theory that probably most diaspora Jews descend from Phoenicians aka Canaanites, which sort of fits with the Edomite idea @MusicForThePiano expounded upon recently.

The idea being that there seems to be an unexplained discontinuity between biblical accounts of Israelites as a mainly pastoral people and basically all accounts of late Antiquity and the Middle Ages describing them as urban merchants. So there actually wasn't a sudden change in occupational profile of the group, it's just that the converts had been merchants for generations before they started calling themselves Jews.

Trade nobility of Phoenician descent probably took a liking to certain Jewish heretical sects, as the rabbinical and proto-rabbinical exegesis of the law seemed very attractive from a material point of view, like the in-group/out-group differences in permission of usury, keeping money within families etc, etc.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

Not sure where to post this... But it's related.

Mods, if you want this to be in a WEF/NGO thread... Maybe this is a good start.

How did this photo ever make it out?

Soros is basically doing a hover-hand around her waist. He's not touching her with her hand (like someone in a real couple), but rather recoiling his hand back, like a serpeant ready to strike.

Pretty decent article from Ron Unz. In the end, he explains his own theory that probably most diaspora Jews descend from Phoenicians aka Canaanites, which sort of fits with the Edomite idea @MusicForThePiano expounded upon recently.

The idea being that there seems to be an unexplained discontinuity between biblical accounts of Israelites as a mainly pastoral people and basically all accounts of late Antiquity and the Middle Ages describing them as urban merchants. So there actually wasn't a sudden change in occupational profile of the group, it's just that the converts had been merchants for generations before they started calling themselves Jews.

Trade nobility of Phoenician descent probably took a liking to certain Jewish heretical sects, as the rabbinical and proto-rabbinical exegesis of the law seemed very attractive from a material point of view, like the in-group/out-group differences in permission of usury, keeping money within families etc, etc.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

No, they are some of the descendants of the original Jews. They became merchants because those were the ones who survived the great genocide of the Roman-Jewish wars which probably exterminated 50-70% (or more!) of the world's Jewish population. Those in Isreal were dead. Mainly Christian Jews (because they would submit to Rome) and Jews abroad survived.

I see way too many bad theories out there about the Jews, people don't know their history because they neglect the Jewish Roman Wars. Everything starts there and they were some of the most influential and important wars in all of history. For God's sake, Isreal did not recieve a substantial population of Jews again for nearly 2000 years the genocide was so great, total, and complete in it's nature. The earth was even salted in many places afterwards I believe.

If men want to understand what is happening now, men must understand what was happening then. The split between the Jews who accepted Christ in the wake of the destruction of Jerusalem is what created Christianity:

"They first called themselves Christians at Antioch." - Acts 11

The Jews who still refused to convert became Talmudic, their rabbinical oral tradition. There is no other history that explains things as well as this, the idea that some other group came in and became Jews makes no sense, why would anyone care about Judaism unless they believed their ancestry to link to David and Moses?

No, they are some of the descendants of the original Jews. They became merchants because those were the ones who survived the great genocide of the Roman-Jewish wars which probably exterminated 50-70% (or more!) of the world's Jewish population. Those in Isreal were dead. Mainly Christian Jews (because they would submit to Rome) and Jews abroad survived.

I see way too many bad theories out there about the Jews, people don't know their history because they neglect the Jewish Roman Wars. Everything starts there and they were some of the most influential and important wars in all of history. For God's sake, Isreal did not recieve a substantial population of Jews again for nearly 2000 years the genocide was so great, total, and complete in it's nature. The earth was even salted in many places afterwards I believe.

If men want to understand what is happening now, men must understand what was happening then. The split between the Jews who accepted Christ in the wake of the destruction of Jerusalem is what created Christianity:

The Jews who still refused to convert became Talmudic, their rabbinical oral tradition. There is no other history that explains things as well as this, the idea that some other group came in and became Jews makes no sense, why would anyone care about Judaism unless they believed their ancestry to link to David and Moses?
I don't disagree with any of your statements. I've made the case in the past when arguing with MusicForThePiano that they may very well be carrying the authentic lineage of the Israelites, but that that doesn't carry any weight in so far as they oppose Christ. If you religiously oppose Christ and all he signifies, then you are a part of the Synagogue of Satan, no matter who you descend from.

Here's the thing though, lineages have never been sanctifying in themselves, even before Christ. The reason lineages were kept among the ancient Israelites was because they had a prophetic context. They were meant to verify the ancestry of the messiah and his prophet. Just like the so-called old covenant law. It had revelatory significance, not soteriological significance, as St Paul explained in detail.

What Jews believe about their ancestry is irrelevant, as they don't keep the lineages any more so there's nothing to be learned from them. They can't tell from what tribe any of them descends, rendering messianic prophecies useless.

Given that matrilinearity is a medieval invention, there are probably more Christians carrying actual Israelite lineages than Rabbinic Jews. And if they didn't, that wouldn't matter either.

If a goy converts to Judaism for whatever reason as has happened numerous times in the past, who am I to say that he's not a real Jew? He religiously opposes Christ and fancies himself a descendant of Judah. That wouldn't sanctify him either way, it's only relevant regarding messianic prophecies, which have no meaning if you oppose the actual Messiah.

My interest in how the change towards urban mercantilism happened is not religious in nature. It's just curiosity. Jews had been doing mass conversions at several points in time, and they didn't have a strong genetic perspective on it until much later. Jews weren't a race, they were a people based on faith. You didn't become an Israelite by birth, but by circumcision, it just coincided with ethnicity because all religions did at that time. I'm not sure whether and to what degree those people could be included in the ancient lineages, but since those don't exist any more, that's neither here nor there anyway.

You didn't become an Israelite by birth

Yes, one did, and it was the primary way to boot. Ancestry has always been huge, yes for prophetic reasons, but later on it became more genetic. The medieval invention was probably because at one point they felt too threatened by the amount of new converts and imposed the rule. That doesn't mean they are mostly converts. I seriously doubt the amount of converts to Judaism was ever more than 20% of their population, they are some of the most hostile and inbred ethnicity on the planet since the fall of Jerusalem. Any thesis that suggests otherwise needs serious proof to be taken seriously.

Good point, it's very interesting how the destruction of Jerusalem went down. I've heard Protestant teachers talking about how no Christians were killed because they heeded the warning of Christ and fled to the hills. Even though the Roman commander didn't want to destroy the temple, it caught on fire and the melted gold ran down into the cracks so the Romans pried up every single stone, fulfilling the prophecy of Jesus to his disciples right before the crucifixion. The fire also destroyed all of the Jewish lineage records, which meant that the Messiah couldn't possibly be born after 70AD (as if there was any question by that point, but anyways...).

To paraphrase a good quote from somewhere: History doesn't repeat itself but it certainly rhymes.

We do well if we study and learn from the mistakes of others.

(Edited for random, misplaced letters and punctuation)

I don't see a good place for this so it's just going here for now.

Racial minorities and women at Microsoft now officially earn more for their minority or XX status for the same job and tenure.

Edit: it just occurred to me, Microsoft would probably give men a pay raise for being trans. Pretending to be women.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223-083324_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223-083324_Brave.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I don't see a good place for this so it's just going here for now.

Racial minorities and women at Microsoft now officially earn more for their minority or XX status for the same job and tenure.

Great. So they brag about their discrimination against White Males and how women and ethnic minorities now make more money for the exact same job. Complete scum.

Back