• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

Haha, love me some Roald Dahl. Quite the countersemite, too.

Did you hear the latest from Canada? Canada is going to give Jews life in prison for doing Genocide!

Canada has introduced a new bill that aims to combat online abuse with steep penalties for hate crimes - including life in prison for inciting genocide.

That's what they mean, right? They're gonna start locking up baby killing mass murdering genocidal Jews? Right? Right???
Ohhhhhhh, nevermind.

Haha, love me some Roald Dahl. Quite the countersemite, too.

Did you hear the latest from Canada? Canada is going to give Jews life in prison for doing Genocide!

Canada has introduced a new bill that aims to combat online abuse with steep penalties for hate crimes - including life in prison for inciting genocide.

That's what they mean, right? They're gonna start locking up baby killing mass murdering genocidal Jews? Right? Right???
Ohhhhhhh, nevermind.
I get the Canadese, the real danger is kids on the internet saying "kek". Before you know it, a new Hitler has risen and camps are built everywhere and another round of extermination has started as there has been 100 times before.

But with all craziness it's all dialectics.

This is done to create division. Just like the import of criminal migrants.

Riling us up all the time. Worried. Fearful. Disconnected from God.

photo_2024-03-05 22.20.31.jpeg

Long say short: Hass macht hässlich!

I was about to download this episode of Jerm Warfare, but before I listen to it I want to know your takes.

The Jews run the world.
That’s what we constantly see and hear from people around us. The Jews are in control of everything, from banking and business to politics and media. They dominate most positions of power and influence the cultural zeitgeist.
But do they?
Steve Falconer, from Spacebusters, says ‘no’, arguing that it is a purposeful strategy of deceit that has been used for centuries by the Jesuits.
Put another way, Steve argues that the Roman Catholic Church and, by extension, the Vatican control the world and use the Jews as a scapegoat.

I was about to download this episode of Jerm Warfare, but before I listen to it I want to know your takes.

The Jews run the world.
That’s what we constantly see and hear from people around us. The Jews are in control of everything, from banking and business to politics and media. They dominate most positions of power and influence the cultural zeitgeist.
But do they?
Steve Falconer, from Spacebusters, says ‘no’, arguing that it is a purposeful strategy of deceit that has been used for centuries by the Jesuits.
Put another way, Steve argues that the Roman Catholic Church and, by extension, the Vatican control the world and use the Jews as a scapegoat.

It sounds like a really stupid premise so I would avoid it.

The Jews proudly proclaim their power and ethnocentrism aka Israel openly genociding Palestinians and the new Atlantic article bragging about their power, to name just a few current examples. The question is not proving what's obvious, it's what to do about it.

This woman, Fraidy Reiss, runs an organization called “unchained at last”, ending “child marriage” (teenage, actually) since she believes divorce needs to be an option.
She finally was able to obtain a divorce three years after leaving him. Reiss subsequently left Judaism, and became an atheist.

Was Jewish, then became atheist after college. Satan’s favorite religions!

This is what she looks like:
FC83E56F-489D-455D-93FE-93266D369585.jpeg

Short hair, dresses like a man, and against early marriage, equating it to being chained.

Jews push women to college, careers, and promiscuity over getting married as young virgins and being a homemaker.

This woman, Fraidy Reiss, runs an organization called “unchained at last”, ending “child marriage” (teenage, actually) since she believes divorce needs to be an option.

Short hair, dresses like a man, and against early marriage, equating it to being chained.

Jews push women to college, careers, and promiscuity over getting married as young virgins and being a homemaker.

There's no end to subversive Jews and the societal destruction they enact wherever they go.

Reading her bio, to be fair, what she went through at such a young age, and managed to escape from, after 12 years of fighting...it doesn't shock me that she became like this. I would call this an extreme case, and I don't honestly blame her for how she turned out. The problem here was not "men are bad/toxic/whatever", but that jews...especially the Hasids and such are an inbred freak show living in their own isolated world, where men are truly pigs. This woman needs prayer, not ridicule.
That being said, 99% of feminists have no excuse for their behavior or attitude towards men, except that they're entitled, spoiled, brainwashed in college (that Daddy paid for), and they think they are edgy and tough for fighting against men.

Reading her bio, to be fair, what she went through at such a young age, and managed to escape from, after 12 years of fighting...it doesn't shock me that she became like this. I would call this an extreme case, and I don't honestly blame her for how she turned out. The problem here was not "men are bad/toxic/whatever", but that jews...especially the Hasids and such are an inbred freak show living in their own isolated world, where men are truly pigs. This woman needs prayer, not ridicule.
That being said, 99% of feminists have no excuse for their behavior or attitude towards men, except that they're entitled, spoiled, brainwashed in college (that Daddy paid for), and they think they are edgy and tough for fighting against men.

Maybe that's true and no one wants to see others suffer but the reason you know about her particular story is because she's an entitled Jew. What you won't hear about are 20 to 50 million other girls worldwide who might have a similar story such as in Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, Eastern Europe or wherever. They don't get to tell their story or found an organization that subverts the country they're from. So this is just another story where you are manipulated to have sympathy for the Jew above all else. In other words, sympathy for the devil.

Sympathy is much more needed for those who are being ruined by Jewish policies on a nationwide scale.

I don't trust Ben Franklin at all since he was a Masonic grandmaster. Nonetheless, I don't deny his genius and clearly this was very prophetic. Even our radicals in the 1700s were more based than the average person today.

I'm not 100% sure this can be taken as accurate. It's almost a little "too" based. It would be great if it were true but how can we know for sure. @Helmsman was just asking the same question as I typed this. I'd love to get a proven citation and I can ask people in the know if this is a real quote.

I don't trust Ben Franklin at all since he was a Masonic grandmaster. Nonetheless, I don't deny his genius and clearly this was very prophetic. Even our radicals in the 1700s were more based than the average person today.
Oh I agree a million percent. Most of the Masonic politicians like Trump etc don't even know they are "Goyim".

Just serving their masters.

I'm not 100% sure this can be taken as accurate. It's almost a little "too" based. It would be great if it were true but how can we know for sure. @Helmsman was just asking the same question as I typed this. I'd love to get a proven citation and I can ask people in the know if this is a real quote.

Ben Franklin contributed to the construction of Philadelphia's first synagogue. The authenticity of this speech is questionable.

Back