• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

fc4b4b6b135f33cd.jpg

e5a975077aea2f4c.jpg

Edit.

b5540c0ea2bff22a.jpg

acd4ad17774e81c9.jpg

Last edited:
In the other thread there was mention of an ingredient I have not seen on the shelves anywhere :
In order to clean, you just wipe with a paper towel, or if there's anything stuck on, or excessive grease from cooking, you put some coarse kosher salt in the pan to scrub with the paper towel.
Presumably "kosher salt" is an American ingredient, or rather general term in the Jewnited States for coarse salt.

There are various theories about these ingredients :

The Kosher Food Racket: The Hidden Jewish Tax on Your Food!

The Kosher Tax ~ Jewish certification on everybody’s food.

...but I am not sure if it is actually true :

Kosher tax conspiracy theory

True or not as to whether it is just the name "kosher salt" or whether buying it actually enriches jews, allowing it to be named that way is certainly a sign of a subordinated culture. It is such a common place ingredient. Not like it's some kind of mixed spice for specific jewish flavourings, just regular salt with jewish branding. I'm only pleased that the rest of the world, or at least Europe does not have to deal with this kind of branding on their supermarket shelves. Not sure if any of you outside the US have seen salt branded in that way..

I've always thought Kosher products were paid for by the consumer, how could it be mandated by the government?

Fact is, no one forces anyone to buy Kosher products... and in a price sensitive age, it's pretty easy to avoid kosher products since they do in fact cost more.

There was a degenerate website for adulterers called Ashley Madison, named after the most popular baby girl names the year it was founded. The site became notorious due to its controversial "pro-cheating" advertisements, and got huge attention when its user list of millions of subscribing cheaters was publicly leaked.

There is a documentary I watched a bit of recently. Who is the founder and head of the company? Noel Biderman. yup.

He was born Jewish and had a bar mitzvah ceremony. His grandparents were Holocaust survivors.

They also featured Elliot Spitzer, who I thought was a very effective NY governor and had a history of cracking down on hoe-ing until it came out that he was hypocritically visiting and paying hoes himself while he locked up goys for doing the same thing (the earlier Jew Biderman turned the Spitzer scandal into a big commercial for him, running "Should Have Used AshleyMadison.com" ads all over the country.

I didn't realize Spitzer, yes, is also Jewish.
His paternal grandparents were Galician Jews, born in Tluste, Poland, now Ukraine. His maternal grandparents, born in the 1890s, were Jewish emigrants from Ottoman-era Palestine (now Israel).

It really is Every Single Time with the tribe and I have to constantly remind myself that there are plenty of Bad Boomers that ruined this country and it's not just Jews causing all our problems, because it really, really, really, really does seem that way.

There are people in this documentary casually and openly talking about how they loved doing adultery. They had *millions* of paying customers. Not that long ago, people who talked like this would have been chased down and burned alive. What a weird, sick world we are in.

There was a degenerate website for adulterers called Ashley Madison, named after the most popular baby girl names the year it was founded. The site became notorious due to its controversial "pro-cheating" advertisements, and got huge attention when its user list of millions of subscribing cheaters was publicly leaked.

There is a documentary I watched a bit of recently. Who is the founder and head of the company? Noel Biderman. yup.

They also featured Elliot Spitzer, who I thought was a very effective NY governor and had a history of cracking down on hoe-ing until it came out that he was hypocritically visiting and paying hoes himself while he locked up goys for doing the same thing (the earlier Jew Biderman turned the Spitzer scandal into a big commercial for him, running "Should Have Used AshleyMadison.com" ads all over the country.

I didn't realize Spitzer, yes, is also Jewish.

It really is Every Single Time with the tribe and I have to constantly remind myself that there are plenty of Bad Boomers that ruined this country and it's not just Jews causing all our problems, because it really, really, really, really does seem that way.

There are people in this documentary casually and openly talking about how they loved doing adultery. They had *millions* of paying customers. Not that long ago, people who talked like this would have been chased down and burned alive. What a weird, sick world we are in.

The leak of user accounts showed that it was around 75% men who were paying like stupid chumps, 5% females mostly aged 35 to 65, and the remaining 20% FAKE female accounts created and run by the website designers.

I spotted this the other day on the backside of a very old stone crucifix standing outside a Catholic church near Luxembourg. Pretty much "on the money" or "on the nose"...both idioms work here. It almost looks like the vertical bar is a scythe...like Death carries around. However, due to aging, it undeniably looks like a $ sign. 😁

photo_2024-06-03_16-32-57.jpg

Last edited:
In the other thread there was mention of an ingredient I have not seen on the shelves anywhere :

Presumably "kosher salt" is an American ingredient, or rather general term in the Jewnited States for coarse salt.

There are various theories about these ingredients :

The Kosher Food Racket: The Hidden Jewish Tax on Your Food!

The Kosher Tax ~ Jewish certification on everybody’s food.

...but I am not sure if it is actually true :

Kosher tax conspiracy theory

True or not as to whether it is just the name "kosher salt" or whether buying it actually enriches jews, allowing it to be named that way is certainly a sign of a subordinated culture. It is such a common place ingredient. Not like it's some kind of mixed spice for specific jewish flavourings, just regular salt with jewish branding. I'm only pleased that the rest of the world, or at least Europe does not have to deal with this kind of branding on their supermarket shelves. Not sure if any of you outside the US have seen salt branded in that way..

As I had it explained to me, it's called kosher salt not because it's kosher itself (supposedly all salt is by definition kosher), but because it was used to make raw meat kosher. Jews are not supposed to consume blood (LOL) so this is just pure, coarse salt, without additives, used to draw blood out of the meat before cooking and eating. Many goyim like it because without additives like iodine, etc., it just has a plain, 'salty' taste.

Back