• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

Can you describe exactly how Muslims are an Arian cult?
MODERATORS: please move this to the ISLAM thread, if it continues.

I don't have time to write a long summary about it, but in fairness, I was somewhat simplistic in my statement that Islam is an Arian heresy. It started as that, yes. Muhammad was first influenced by an Arian monk in his region, but over the centuries, Islam has incorporated components of Roman Catholicism, as well as various heresies, as their belief system became codified. That also included elements of Nestorianism, Docetism, and others. You can also read St. John Damascene's Critique of Islam.

See here for more info:

Researchers analyzed the genomes of 128 Ashkenazi Jews and compared them to those of non-Jewish Europeans in order to determine which genetic markers are unique to Ashkenazi Jews. They found that the Ashkenazi Jews’ genetic similarities were so acute that one of the study’s researchers, Columbia professor Itsik Pe’er, told the Live Science website that among Ashkenazi Jews, “everyone is a 30th cousin.”

Personally I feel from the point of view of statistics 128 people is far too small a sample size to draw a reliable conclusion. Ideally such a study would have been better funded and had 3000 or 4000 participants.

You're confusing survey statistics with genetics. Genetics are hard math and if you have 128 people with exactly the same markers across a huge range of people, then there can only be one mathematically correct conclusion for the DNA to match up.

You're confusing survey statistics with genetics. Genetics are hard math and if you have 128 people with exactly the same markers across a huge range of people, then there can only be one mathematically correct conclusion for the DNA to match up.
One theory is that they derive originally from 3 villages in northern Turkey, having inbred with various other peoples over the centuries.

Also I never understood why Jews used the term countersemite as it is completely illogical. An countersemite would mean you are against all semites. Arabs are semites. Palestinians are semites. As we all know Israel is against Palestinians, Arabs etc. Therefore they are countersemites despite being semites. They should just say what they mean and call a person anti-Jewish rather than countersemitic.
I actually wrote anti semite (with a hyphen) but the forum software autocorrected it to countersemite after I posted it for some reason. Apparently the forum software won't let you write anti semite with a hyphen.

You are missing the point because maybe those 128 people have different DNA to other Jewish people hence my reasoning that you need a bigger and more diverse sample size.

You are missing the point because maybe those 128 people have different DNA to other Jewish people hence my reasoning that you need a bigger and more diverse sample size.

But statistically, it's virtually impossible for 128 people selected across vast geographical distances to have similar DNA. It doesn't occur for any other humans on the planet, so those 128 show an ironclad pattern. Think about it, the math makes sense.

Still waiting for the jew meme thread, there are more of those than leftist and normie stuff combined.

c0991c2c72239476.jpg

chaimtherearenogermanjews.jpg

coinokikia.png

dd039b60aa0c44c4.jpg

dc5c8a37144f49e7.jpg

ed1cbcae924c32d3.jpg

eviljews1.gif

ifonlyyouknew.jpg

jewrace.jpeg

jewbug.jpg

Still waiting for the jew meme thread, there are more of those than leftist and normie stuff combined.
We had a designated jew meme thread, along with half a dozen of other meme threads, but a decision was made to merge them. So it's up to You to decide whether the jew meme triggers leftists or normiecons. Or just post them here.
Personally, I post usury, middle east, ziocon memes in the normiecon thread. Cultural marxism/jewish subversion memes in the leftist thread. And generic jew memes here.

Back