The Jewish Question (JQ)

Sadly Suburban Living did this as People were sent off away from their Ethnic Enclave to Get that "American Dream" as an Atomized Entity with other lost individuals and it kinda worked for awhile when the United States was Predominantly Indo-European White. So You could still find some Commonality and your children could be with others like them. 60s and through the early 90s...maybe, after that it the Cultural Marxism Assault on White Bread Folks was coming on much stronger, because of Europeans general Goodwill and Charity to others, especially the Token Minority that is struggling to fit into Americana.

I notice the Genreral Tolerance of Multiculturalism among certain Professional Family Members in my own life as opposed to ones who were living around the Rule Not the Exception in less Urban situations, smaller towns/communities.

If things get out of hand with this Regime and they initiate Violence onto White Americans of all Socio-Economic backgrounds, you know what is gonna hit those Virtue Signaling Smug Suburban Professional Whites like a Ton of Bricks...

Turns out this is a fake quote from Testimonies Against The Jews.
The text is widely agreed to be pseudepigraphical.[1]: 17  It is dated to the late 4th century at the earliest due to its familiarity with the Sabellian controversy.[1]: 17  Some scholars prefer a 5th-century date after the death of Gregory of Nyssa.

This was common back in the day; but the fraud of the author is revealed by talking about a heresy that occurred after Gregory's death.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

I went to his wiki to look at Early Life, but got my answer from his pic.

IMG_1108.jpeg

Last edited:
It's hard for me to follow this situation. Was the protesting sack monkey trespassing on the (((Jewish professors'))) property?

If so, I'd say they were fully justified in trying to force her to leave. Maybe I don't understand the situation.
Chemerinsky says 'leave our house. You were guests at our house." Looks like folks had handwritten name tags on for some kind of event and he was subjected to the type of shenanigans jews have pulled on white gentiles for decades. How very unfortunate, low effort trolls upsetting their little tea party of tolerance.

Was the protesting sack monkey trespassing on the (((Jewish professors'))) property?
Not originally, she was invited, but then became a microphone wielding nuisance yelling pro-Palestinian jargon at the jew lawfare dean and his jew lawfare professor wife. This upset the "we're all equal," homo-loving, "free-speech" absolutist, pro-welfare, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, criminal defendent, zionist jews. They then told the sock monkey to leave, she refused, and it is in this moment that she became a trespasser on the jews property.

Sound familiar?

Not originally, she was invited, but then became a microphone wielding nuisance yelling pro-Palestinian jargon at the jew lawfare dean and his jew lawfare professor wife. This upset the "we're all equal," homo-loving, "free-speech" absolutist, pro-welfare, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, criminal defendent, zionist jews. They then told the sock monkey to leave, she refused, and it is in this moment that she became a trespasser on the jews property.

Sound familiar?

I always love it when Talmudic Frankenstein's turn on their masters.

A little check I always use against boomer evangelical types who spew the “bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you” and “but they keep the old covenant” types. Maybe you guys can find this useful too:

I always look them in the eye and say “Ok. Give me one good reason to stay Christian and not convert to Judaism? If Gods chosen people why not join them? I’d get a backup country as America collapses, plus a free network and social circle and clout in our increasingly leftist dominated world. If they’re chosen why should I stay Christian and not convert.”

They often are left speechless
Well said. I usually go with a simple "do you feel like the nation is being blessed right now?"

I want you to show me where in your Torah that you probably don’t even believe in says abortion is a religious requirement.

I generally don’t have a problem with Jews as people I’m just growing tired of the lying and pasty whites pretending they’re descendants of Old Judea. I’m probably more a descendant of Hasmonean Judea than they are. Torahs the first five books of the Bible so I know what you guys are about… oh wait! You don’t even believe in your own God.

Now if this lady’s a religious Jew I’m leaving this here. It’s very informative and biblically accurate and if you’re a raging atheist, it’s archaeologically and historically accurate. She should change her position and accept her King.

Edit: I think the reason the Evangelicals go so hard for the Ashkenazim is the fact they have no Mediterranean roots. It’s easier for some one of Greek, Italian, Mideastern origin to feel a cultural continuity with the OT peoples. Evangelicals are often non liturgical and don’t have any cultural continuity with that part of the world.

Judeo-Christian is a thing. Christianity is not a spin off like Islam. Judaism and Christianity are like siblings of the same mother - the old Judean kingdom. The two faiths were created by the same peoples at the same time. Judaism as we know it is actually a bit younger than Christianity. One group of Judeans accepted Christ is King. Another created the biggest baddest form of Gnosticism the world has seen - the Talmud. And then they had to get a bunch of poor Germans (Ashkenazi are genetically European) in on the action.

Last edited:
Back