• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

There are also the Hasidic Satmar group in NYC, supposedly around 120,000, but they have protested Israel for many, many years in New York.

They are a bit annoying maybe with some weird habits and appearance / dress, but at least they are more Muslim-like in that they are truly conservative, anti-feminist, anti-degeneracy for the most part. And most important they are obviously Jewish when you see them. If the only Jews we had to deal with were these anti-Zionist ultra religious ones that confined themselves to Brooklyn, maybe that's ok.
I sat next to one of these ultra orthodox Jewish types on a Lufthansa flight during the plandemic. We talked about the great reset and the poison vaccines. He seemed very based for a Jew, but also childish because he tried to get away with not wearing a mask by eating peanuts the whole flight and would constantly argue with the German stewardess. However, the stewardess was even worse, complaining how she was going to die due to the guy not wearing a mask because she wasn't vaccinated.

58a9a229ebc6e23b1d80bd90c26abe541e5d1135.gifv

At best. Their origins before Khazaria are also not the same as the racial origins of Europeans.

facebook_1588224222070_6661495207525768048.jpg

tumblr_oc97v7gEY31sqc8wzo1_1280.jpg

5829-F0-CA-34-B9-4-DD6-85-D6-112-B973-D288-B.jpeg

IPBl4XH.jpg

1637702456236-3zQwpJ8P.png
I really doubt the Khazar theory. Ashkenazis do have some Asiatic genes, but for the most part they are northern European with a strong Levantine genetic influence. Their appearance is simply the product of hating Christ for 2000 years.

Anyone with some knowledge of the Book of Genesis' nations?

1714147259145.png

Ashkenaz is clearly not from Shem but from Japeth and this nation lived in modern day Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Russia and Ukraine.

If modern Ashkenazim are going to use an OT term to denounce people of countersemitism, then it appears they don't have any Biblical authority to do so.

Ashkenaz is clearly not from Shem but from Japeth and this nation lived in modern day Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Russia and Ukraine.

If modern Ashkenazim are going to use an OT term to denounce people of countersemitism, then it appears they don't have any Biblical authority to do so.
The Khazar thing has been debunked to death. On the Y chromosome the Ashkenazim do have levantine genes and they do have a small amount heritage from the tribe of Judah and Judah only. Their country should be called Judea and they only have biblical claims to the Negev area and towns like Bethlehem. Israel is a giant misnomer. Places like Tel Aviv and Haifa were never Jewish… ever. I think they were Danite.

The factoid that always fascinated me is you’re considered a Jew via your mother but Judah’s blood comes the dad. How many non Jewish Jews out there? It’s not the Jews themselves that are the problem. A lot of them are cool. Your local dentist and the deli owner can’t call up the Rothschilds, I assure you. The problem is when you cut God from the equation, which many of them did, all your left with is an arbitrary set of laws and pride.

Reason I say arbitrary is much of their life style isn’t even Torah based but from the Talmud. And spend some time with that if you want to do apologetics against evangelical Christianity and Judaism. Never before have I seen a faith that was so navel gazing and up its own back end.

Most of the Talmud be like;
“Rabbi Chaim, I have a small benis”
“Oh David, that’s ok - I do too! See.”

My favorite question I have for Talmudists - Can I do BDSM on the sabbath if I can untie everything with one hand?

Last edited:
Good news, Jews are panicking even more

Actually, was coincidentally looking at something along those lines :
There are literally dozens of 9/11-truth books but this is the only one banned by Amazon: which is why you need to read it.
@BarrontheTigerCat this could be one for you..
Better get hold of a copy before it all gets banned.

The Khazar thing has been debunked to death. On the Y chromosome the Ashkenazim do have levantine genes and they do have a small amount heritage from the tribe of Judah and Judah only. Their country should be called Judea and they only have biblical claims to the Negev area and towns like Bethlehem. Israel is a giant misnomer. Places like Tel Aviv and Haifa were never Jewish… ever. I think they were Danite.

The factoid that always fascinated me is you’re considered a Jew via your mother but Judah’s blood comes the dad. How many non Jewish Jews out there? It’s not the Jews themselves that are the problem. A lot of them are cool. Your local dentist and the deli owner can’t call up the Rothschilds, I assure you. The problem is when you cut God from the equation, which many of them did, all your left with is an arbitrary set of laws and pride.

Reason I say arbitrary is much of their life style isn’t even Torah based but from the Talmud. And spend some time with that if you want to do apologetics against evangelical Christianity and Judaism. Never before have I seen a faith that was so navel gazing and up its own back end.

Most of the Talmud be like;
“Rabbi Chaim, I have a small benis”
“Oh David, that’s ok - I do too! See.”

My favorite question I have for Talmudists - Can I do BDSM on the sabbath if I can untie everything with one hand?
Which debunking are you referring to? That the "jews" are not Khazars, or that Khazars are not European? There is a broader context to consider here in what is or isn't European. There were definitely shamanistic nomaidc Turkic Khazars in history, and there are certainly their jewish descendants today. Khazars are not racial Judahites. The Khazar genes do not come from Israelite blood.

This post will be long, but it is not a lecture towards you. Since you are making their genetics relevant to modern-day claims I will bring up as much concise information as I can about this identity issue for one post, starting with Khazaria but also delving into Israelite times.

The Khazars had an abundancy of mixed-genetics. People with dark hair and brown eyes, red hair and light eyes, and blond hair and blue eyes among them. Clearly it was a mixing pot, but this does not make them European simply because they have European genetics somewhere in their sanguine codex. I see the same amount of European in an obvious non-European when a western black tells me they are Irish. I know what happened in their past, and so does anyone else who understands mixing.

The Turks ruled over the Khazars for 60 years, when in 567AD hordes of western Turks arrived in the Volga river region and subdued all local tribes. In 570 the Khazars were under the jurisdiction of the Turkish Khaganate (the western Turkish empire which would later break apart in the 630s). They became the dominant power in southern Russia, and displaced many ethnicities in the lands they encompassed, ergo more mixing of very different peoples. You have a jumble of ethnicities that belong to Slavic, Arabic, Iranian, Turkic, and Caucasian lineages in this hodgepodge. Nowhere in this mix is any original Judahite blood, and if perchance some came into these people by crossbreeding, it remains diluted, as does pristine spring water when mud is assimilated into its flow.

In the 8th and 9th centuries, the Khazars controlled central trade routes, especially the one along the Volga. During this time the two superpowers were Christendom, with the beginnings of Charlemagne's Reich uniting the west and the powerhouse of Byzantium in the south, and the Caliphates of the East. The Khazars stood as a third force that was able to rival them somewhat as an ally and an adversary, and was only able to remain independent by accepting neither Christianity nor Islam. If they chose one they would immediately submit to Rome or Baghdad.

These heathens were determined to keep their position as the third force. The Khazars would have had to deal with either side in full force sooner or later, but as a political pre-emptive move, "adopted" judaism as a façade religion to bring them more favorable positions between their two larger neighbors. By this ploy, these people could continue worshiping idols while implementing certain aspects of jewish "tradition" and "religion". I will offer explanations below and from historical sources.

Another misunderstanding people have is how they are connecting Khazar (Turkish "gaz" meaning to wander) to the Ashkenazim. The simply term would be to say "they converted." But it is more than that, it is an imposter.

Ashkenaz was a descendent of Japheth, not Shem. From Genesis 10:1-3 it clearly states this:

"10 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons, who themselves had sons after the flood.

The Japhethites​

2 The sons[a] of Japheth:
Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras.
3 The sons of Gomer:
Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
4 The sons of Javan:
Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittites and the Rodanites.[b] 5 (From these the maritime peoples spread out into their territories by their clans within their nations, each with its own language.)"

I don't know where you are getting the conflation of them having no Levantine genetic markers (which is true) but at the same time them having some genetic markers of Judah (which is not true). Not all Levantines are Judahites, true, but the only genetics from racial Judahites they could possibly obtain would have been from raping slaves who were the descendants of Judahites and those mixed-race children containing some Judahite blood being raised in Ashkenazi jewry. Given the jew's proclivity for incest, the genetic markers resulting from the assumption of all rapes of all Judahite slaves of the Khazars resulting in childbirth who were then raised within the tribe and also went on to breed surviving to the present day would be very minimal.

There are plenty of documents available for this research like "The Reply of King Joseph" otherwise known in mainstream terms as the "Khazar Correspondence", the "Schecter Letter" otherwise known as the Cambridge Document or Genizah letter, the Kyivan Letter, and the Persian Treatise Denkard.

Arthur Koestler writes in the book "The Thirteenth Tribe" that

"Khazaria was a relatively civilized country among the Barbarians of the North, yet not committed to either of the militant creeds, and so it became a natural haven for the periodic exodus of jews under Byzantine rule, threatened by forced conversion and other pressures. Persecution in varied forms had started with Justinian I (527-65), and assumed particularly vicious forms under Heraclius in the seventh century, Leo III in the eighth, Basil and Leo IV in the ninth, Romanus in the tenth."
Leo III decided that all jewish subjects must be baptized. The historical view of this kind of order has always been ineffective. These creatures will never accept the truth and love of Christ en masse.
In another more direct historical account, paraphrasing Abu Ubaid Al-Bakri's "Book of Kingdoms and Rules" from the 11th century, he writes: The reason for the conversion to judaism by the King of the Khazars, who had previously been a pagan, is as follows. [Long chapter on how the pagan King had a representative from each of the creeds come before him, and a bishop argued with a jew who used his talmudic argumentative cleverness to dissuade the King from seeing the light of Christ, and had the muslim Imam poisoned on the road to Khazaria, and by then the King had already been subverted by the jew.]"

The "Khazar Correspondence" letter shows the questions imposed on "Joseph" King of the Khazars by Hasdai ibn Shaprut, the lead jew scholar of Cordoba under the Moors, one such question is "to which of the twelve tribes do you belong to?". In his reply, the "Reply of King Joseph" he explains a much different lineage and the story of two centuries earlier with King Bulan's forced conversion of a bunch of mixed-race Turkic peasants to judaism. King Bulan admitted in a dream that an "angelic figure" told him to worship the true God and that his people would be blessed with many descendants and last until the end of the earth, and that their enemies would be delivered into their hands. Basically an inverted version of the initial promise the one true God and Creator gave to Abraham, the birthright of Jacob Israel.

This shows historically that the Khazars were claiming the status of a chosen people, which they still believe to this day. Every Edomite "Israeli" who makes this claim is committing spiritual usurpation and blasphemy of the highest degree. A claim which was manifested in the dreams of an admitted racially blended pagan Turkic barbarian king. The lay claim to a covenant by seed of Abraham which they clearly are not. Interestingly enough in King Joseph's reply, he calls the Byzantine Emperor "the king of Edom," another false title which they give the non-jews of today, especially the Germans, the Palestinians, and other Europeans: "Edom" and "Amalek". They have much more in common with these two names than any of the ones they accuse do.

Another book called "The jews of Khazaria" by Kevin Alan Brook goes more in-depth into the geopolitics of the time.

I don't like to apply reductionism to historical settings, especially the older they are, but after several centuries of shamanistic rule, with the occasional Islamic ruler, the Khazars converted to judaism purely as a political ploy. People need to understand these are not Hebrews by blood, not religious "jews" by Covenant, but jews of convenience. Pagans of conversion with no blood connection. A group of people cannot simply convert and be taken into God's Covenant.

After the 10th century, Khazaria fell to Russia, and at this point in time, history no longer referred to them as Khazars, but as "jews," So whenever we hear about jews, we are hearing about them. Their deposit into western Europe occurred in the 10th century, long after regular Europeans had already been living there for several millennia.

Your statement that they should be privy to a partial claim of ancient Israel based on this small alleged historicity of Judahite blood is something modern motives seek to form a compromise because of recent conflicts. You know some good geography, however blood lineage correlating to modern claims simply cannot be acknowledged by them, nor should it be while Europeans are denied theirs. Since their entire digital shtetl is kept on life-support by the wages and taxes of the non-jews, the power is in the hands of the sleeping masses who could truly withdraw all support for fake israel through revolution and it would crumble within a fortnight against the vengeful hands of its many enemies.

The remaining jews in the world who are not descendants of Ashkenazi converts are more of a Babylonian persuasion genetically than a Turkic-Steppe offshoot. Their visages retain the same curse no matter how much Europeans they try to mix with. Curious readers would have to look into pre-captivity, captivity, and post-captivity historical periods to understand how the genetics changed and how judaism emerged from a mixture of warped Hebrewism and Baal-worshiping Babylonians. Original untainted Hebrewism is more correctly called Mosaism because Moses was the compiler and administrator of the law.

The late rabbi Stephen S. Wise, the "chief rabbi of America," proclaimed: "The return from Babylon and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of judaism".

Here is a very thorough page from the book "The Great Impersonation: How the Antichrist has deceived the Whole World" that contains a citation within itself:

"As a concluding quotation on this theme, E. Raymond Capt states in his book, Missing Links Discovered in Assyrian Tablets:

"After the Babylonian Empire was overthrown by Cyrus, king of the Persians, the exiled Judeans were allowed to return to their homeland. Of the hundreds of thousnds originally taken captive, less than 50,000 accepted the invitation to return to Palestine. It is this "remnant" that became known as the "jews," a name meaning "remnant of Judah," and never having been applied to any branch of the Semitic peoples prior to the Babylonian Captivity. (The name "jew" is a mistranslation of the "Ioudaios," meaning from, or being of: as a country -- Judea, and "IIoudaismos," meaning judaism: the religion of the jews. The name "jew" cannot be correctly utilized to designate any of the other "Lost Tribes of Israel.")

It should be pointed out that the mass of the Lost Tribes never returned to Palestine, contrary to what some researches have claimed. As will be demonstrated later, post-captivity Palestine was occupied by Judah, Benjamin, Levi, and small remnants of other tribes:

"During the Babylonian Captivity, Edomites settled in Jerusalem and they together with the Babylonians who migrated with the Israelites to Palestine and the returning Judeans collectively, became known as the 'Nation of the jew'. Modern jewry includes a ruther in-mixing with the Mongol-Turkish people (Khazar kingdom of Russia that contained some infusion of Hebrew-jews of the Diaspora). A great majority of the jews today are semites only in speech." (p.93)

Here, Capt understands the word 'jew' is derived from Ioudaios, not Yehudi. 'Jew' is obviously the short form of 'Judean and not 'Judahite' because the word refers to all inhabitants of Judea at that time, including Canaanites and Israelites. Since it is utterly confusing to have a word refer to both Israelites and non-Israelites at the same time, it only makes sense to use the word 'jew' to apply to those who still use it today: the modern jews. Of course, these jews are the descendants of Sephardic Edomites and Canaanites. Hence the word jew applies exclusively to these non-Judahites. The jews have always been a polyglot nation of numerous mixed ethnicities, while the Judahites of the land of Judah were always the exclusive, racially homogeneous descendants of the patriarch Judah. The mongrelized jews are always seeking to justify their own mongrelization by claiming that the tribe of Judah itself mongrelized. That is a patent lie.

We will see later the true Judahites of Judea rejected Herod because he was an Idumean. This included public demonstrations against him by the Judahites by Jerusalem. True Judah tried to have him removed from office, but Herod was a vassal of Rome: and Rome was using him to control the land of Judea." - page 105.

The book of Ezra provides much information in the post-captivity struggle for the Judahite lineage to maintain a pure line of descent. The book of Nehemiah adds to this. The book of Esther shows the true struggle of a woman faced with oblivion if she refuses to lay with a Persian king, for she knows that a mixed child born between an Israelite and a non-Israelite would not be an Israelite. This is the undeniable law of the Old Testament. Much of Josephus (a Judahite, falsely called a jew) the historian's writings documents the virtuous struggles of the Judahites to remain a distinct people and Kingdom. True to its people's inherent half-breed status, judaism only require the mother to be jewish for the child to be considered a jew. This is an obvious anti-Mosaic tradition, and thus anti-Israel and anti-biblical.

Josephus is not the only historical record to draw from this time period, there is also Pliny, Philo the Alexandrian Judahite, the Apocrypha, the Pseudepigrapha, The history of the Samaritans also reveals how this imposter group is coming into being. Also, the envy of the Canaanites over the Israelites is recorded in the book of Psalms 83:1-6 "
1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;"

I hope that helped clear some things up. I reiterate, they are not European because they are too mixed, and they don't have a claim to any part of that land based on anything legitimate, especially Bethlehem.

Which debunking are you referring to? That the "jews" are not Khazars, or that Khazars are not European? There is a broader context to consider here in what is or isn't European. There were definitely shamanistic nomaidc Turkic Khazars in history, and there are certainly their jewish descendants today. Khazars are not racial Judahites. The Khazar genes do not come from Israelite blood…
Etc. Haha

I was saying the Khazar thing has been debunked to death. The actual Khazars were Turans similar to the people who would invade Greek Anatolia after Manzikert. When they did DNA investigations on the Ashkenazim they found they were not Turans but largely of European origin. All of em are descended from like 10 European women. There is some levantine ancestry on the Y chromosome. Another wrench is the Khazar theory is timeline. The Khazars were 600s - 900s in Eastern Europe. The Ashkenazim didn’t reach the Pale till Poland let them in during the 1300s. The Ashkenazim origin is actually in the Rhineland. The Judahites were probably being themselves just like their Patriarch Judah and got sent packing from the Holy Roman Empire and moved East. The most likely story is a seed population converted a bunch of Germans and that initial Ashkenazim population locked itself away from the larger gene pool. I will read wall of text tho! I assume it’s in good faith haha. Keep in mind we’re talking about Ashkenazim. The Sephardic Jews are probably actually descendants of Judah.

[Edit] I was going to respond section by section but wow, that’s a lot. 🤣.

Last edited:
Aren't the Sephardic bunch the one's that run Trade, including the Slave Trade, Drugs, War Industries historically?

What Jews were these figures below refering too? If the quotes are authentic?

Attachments

• 1700160790331344.jpg
    1700160790331344.jpg
    749.8 KB · Views: 62
Aren't the Sephardic bunch the one's that run Trade, including the Slave Trade, Drugs, War Industries historically?
Yup. Are you American? No one teaches you this in history class if you’re American. The Ashkenazim came over in the 1880s to 1920s with the boat people like Italians Poles Irish Christian Arabs etc. US has a Sephardim presence in the South where they made their fortunes selling… you guessed it! Blacks. I was involved with a Sephardic gal with family origins in Kentucky. Kind of like how Orthodox have the Great Lakes and Catholics have the Northeast, The Sephardic center of gravity is the south’s Atlantic coast especially Charleston, SC. Go look up the Kahal Kadosh. The CSA had Sephardic reps. Remember kids, Judah was a slaver. 30 pieces of silver for Joseph.

Yes... seems like quite few (Ashkanazi) came over in Texas (1850s) with the Ethnic Germans. Towns like Dallas from what I have read and probably Houston were built by that strain of German Jews Predominantly.

Yes I have seen lots info about their involvement in the Old Antebellum South. Nice info you mentioned there.

I guess these were the people who raised Hell for lack of a better description in Spain, were kicked out and went to the Netherlands and then onto Great Britain to start the Judeo-Masonic Central Banking Cartel to shore up their Commercial activity across the Globe?

I wonder what kind of correspondance these large Jooish sects had with one another historically?

Being how involved they have been historically here in the States and abroad, you don't get the low down on their involvement.

It's like the world's largest Mafia that operates parallel with the Gentile world, that is too taboo to mention. It would be nice to see a historical account tying these people's actions over say the last 1000 to 1500 years even before and see if their string theory is Predominantly the Rejection of Our Lord and Savior. Apparently they don't like following Rules...interesting since they were the 1st to get a set in stone to follow from Logos.

Actually, was coincidentally looking at something along those lines :
There are literally dozens of 9/11-truth books but this is the only one banned by Amazon: which is why you need to read it.
@BarrontheTigerCat this could be one for you..
Better get hold of a copy before it all gets banned.
Yes, Nick Kollerstrom.

I think Kollerstrom has done good work in some areas .. but I dont trust him.

The thing with Kollerstrom is he takes good work and he changes it into something absurd.
His work on the holocaust hoax and the gunpowder plot (the actual allegations of which are absurd) is good but.. immediately he starts saying things like:
- British Terror victim Lee Rigby never existed, his regiment was fake, The whole event was a staged pantomime.
- The Katy Perry Manchester Concert bombing was all fake, all of it. It was all crisis actors play acting.
and every time he's asked about the Holocaust or 9-11 he changes the subject to:
Paul McCartney is a long time dead and was replaced by a doppelganger a foot taller than him decades ago.

... now some or all of that MIGHT be true but he isnt trying to convince anyone of these things he's just throwing it all out there with no attendant information.
I know smart people who believe that there is something to the Paul MacCartney theory, as out there as it appears..
But most conspiracy theorists like Bollyn stick to one area of expertise and plough that furrow.

But Kollerstrom is popping up elsewhere saying Shakespeare was a fake pay op by the UK government.. I mean okay but who did write the works of Shakespeare? Not Christopher Marlowe or the Earl of Oxford, his opinion, as we have their very different and inferior verse to hand.

I guess my question is - given that we have an entire thread lampooning just one forum member who is accused of believing most news is faked and simulated - how do people feel about a guy like Kollerstrom who goes fairly far with that kind of thinking.

It just seems that Kollerstrom wants to discredit truthers.
Just as an aside his voice and his diction are very similar to other British controlled types like Gearish are always dithery, dorky, bloke next door, a million umms and errs in every interview.

But the key thing for me is that he mentions The Light newspaper which has suckered many in.

Its a freemason rag - jewish controlled - Lucifer is the Light Bringer after all. Anyone in the public eye who pushes The Light newspaper of those annoying "light workers" is a controlled operation.

Speaking of Freemasons and Chessboards these people like to control every square on the board, even the tiny truther niche: hence they seem to be playing the long game with Kollerstrom - just as they did with the likes of Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson.
I know people didnt like it initially when David Icke was called out but Icke has been a long term freemason and government employee and Im afraid with Kollerstrom et al I see the same things..

And if someone revealed tomorrow Kollerstrom was jewish, I wouldn't exactly be surprised.

Yes, Nick Kollerstrom.

I think Kollerstrom has done good work in some areas .. but I dont trust him.

The thing with Kollerstrom is he takes good work and he changes it into something absurd.
Please do hear you admitting there is a point at which a conspiracy theory becomes absurd. There are some characters who don't seem to know where to draw the line or that there even is a line and they go and discredit or at least lower the impact of everything else they say.

I won't get that book then. I'm not that obsessed with finding out who did 911 if not Bin Laden but there is that much deception and funny business among TPTB including more recently the Nord Stream pipelines, fake pandemic etc that there's probably a lot of concealed detail or lies in the official story of the twin towers.

Good news, Jews are panicking even more

That is probably fake news !

It is actually good news if that is fake news as I believe it is and indeed the US is not going to go and start creating crazy exceptions for its free speech constitutional rights and become like Europe with certain narratives that you can go to jail for questioning.

What kind of person sits around and creates fake news like that which we at first sight believe is true.

Not sure if they deserve any points for creativity, it's just messed up.

Back