The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

"The pagers of all doctors and nurses were targeted. With one exception, the AMERICAN University of Beirut hospital that asked staff to replace their pagers ten days ago."

Trying fo find nother source for this

View attachment 12435
Pagers are somewhat common in the third world as they are more reliable than mobile phones.

This will have hit a lot of non-governmental, innocent, civilians who just bought a new communications device.

There are definitely children in the hospital videos with hands and faces blown off.

This is (another) war crime.

Putin is as big a Philo-Semite as they come by - and an outspoken Zionist on top of that.
Absolutely... as stated before...
Putin is, if not an outright jew spawned from a jewish mother, at bare minimum a bought and paid for crypto jew.
The sooner somebody of importance in US politics starts pinning the tail on the jew, the sooner the real war can begin. The US should be attacking Israel, not defending it. We are being destroyed from within.

As seen here with the pager attack, the elite billionaire talmudic jews are high IQ terrorists with 4D-chess super computers who are in posession of advanced military grade weapons and technology. The talmuds ordered Putin to invade Ukraine to destroy it so they could buy up all the rich agricultural land on the cheap and build a second Israel. Lebanon is next on their list.

Last edited:
Absolutely... as stated before...

The sooner somebody of importance in US politics starts pinning the tail on the jew, the sooner the real war can begin. The US should be attacking Israel, not defending it. We are being destroyed from within.

As seen here with the pager attack, the elite billionaire talmudic jews are high IQ terrorists with 4D-chess super computers who are in posession of advanced military grade weapons and technology. The talmuds ordered Putin to invade Ukraine to destroy it so they could buy up all the rich agricultural land on the cheap and build a second Israel.
This kind of makes sense as to why, in 2 and 1/2 years, Russia has never fully pushed the Zelinsky regime out and just sits patiently slaughtering Ukrainian soldiers, but barely moving forward.

Got to love the stark contrast.

Jews killing people they don’t like, laughing about it, framing everything from a racial existential perspective, face no consequences, have the majority accepting their behavior, even a lot of Muslims. Once scores are settled everything will go back to business as usual.

Whites don’t harm anyone, try to appear virtuous, frame everything from the “human race” perspective, currently getting genocided, whole world hates us. Get punished for historical “wrongs” from every century.

I don’t agree with the thesis that people will hate the Jews forever after and they’re digging their own grave. I don’t know where white people get this Peter Pan worldview but that’s not how it works. The only way this will happen if there’s going to be a power to put them in their place. Assuming such a power arises they will change their tune immediately and be on their best behavior. They’re not a stupid and don’t operate like a piñata. They’re slippery.

No good deed goes unpunished in this hellscape of a reality.

Got to love the stark contrast.

Jews killing people they don’t like, laughing about it, framing everything from a racial existential perspective, face no consequences, have the majority accepting their behavior, even a lot of Muslims. Once scores are settled everything will go back to business as usual.

Whites don’t harm anyone, try to appear virtuous, frame everything from the “human race” perspective, currently getting genocided, whole world hates us. Get punished for historical “wrongs” from every century.

I don’t agree with the thesis that people will hate the Jews forever after and they’re digging their own grave. I don’t know where white people get this Peter Pan worldview but that’s not how it works. The only way this will happen if there’s going to be a power to put them in their place. Assuming such a power arises they will change their tune immediately and be on their best behavior. They’re not a stupid and don’t operate like a piñata. They’re slippery.

No good deed goes unpunished in this hellscape of a reality.
I'm still hoping on the Chinese. The Chinese are very aware of their evil deeds and their manipulative ways, and they have a huge population with a very advanced military. If they can manage to keep their leaders from selling them out, and that is a very tall task, they have a fighting chance. I don't see anyone else challenging them right now or going forward.

Either it's an opening move, or they don't intend to invade, because they would have timed this attack accordingly. Unless they thought that Hezbollah was about to discover their plan and went with it prematurely.

Well, if its not an opening move, then they wasted one of their ace cards for nothing.
Right now, with the command and control structure of Hezbollah in disarray, Israelis have a perfect opportunity to attack, but this window will close pretty soon - new communication lines will be established, and since this attack didn't cause many deaths, injured Hezbollah operatives will get out of the hospitals and resume their work in the coming days. Clock is ticking.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping on the Chinese. The Chinese are very aware of their evil deeds and their manipulative ways, and they have a huge population with a very advanced military. If they can manage to keep their leaders from selling them out, and that is a very tall task, they have a fighting chance. I don't see anyone else challenging them right now or going forward.
I don't see the Chinese taking on the white man's burden. That's a white mindset. They will make deals that suit them, and they will play dominance games. They will take carry out mining, harbor building and other infrastructure projects in third world countries.

However, I don't see them wanting to take over the governance of other peoples and regions.

I don't see the Chinese taking on the white man's burden. That's a white mindset. They will make deals that suit them, and they will play dominance games. They will take carry out mining, harbor building and other infrastructure projects in third world countries.

However, I don't see them wanting to take over the governance of other peoples and regions.
Oh no, I 100% agree. If the Chinese take over, they will virtually enslave everyone else, and then kill off most for not being productive enough. They don't play the nonsense nice guy White people thing. They adore us, but despise this about us and will never be willing to do that.

Not that this is some hopeful future, but that is better than it falling into the hands of satan, which is the current course.

I used t argue with 9-11 about this constantly. he had a very rose tinted view about China.
and yet,
he had never lived there, never been part of the work force there,
never even visited the country.
He had this wishful idea that China had somehow thrown off jewish control.
Same thing people used to fantasies about with Putins (heavily judaised) Russia.

China is the jews' number one draft pick.
All our wealth and taxes and manufacturing and intellectual property rights and knowledge have gone to them under the controlled strategy of the jews.
If the jews took away their support of China it would fall over pretty quick.

But they LOVE China, they are busy puffing her up to take over once they take down the West. China is the (atheistic godless) Central Plank of the coming Satanic New World Order

***I realise this may be an unpopular opinion - I read on Stormfront (after all) that China is this ancient and deep culture that has been around fo- ------- when the truth is China and its CCP has been the jews' most successful destruction of a country in history, most don't even realise what has happened there and how profound the changes have been..

At least in part, the jews were also behind Mao's revolution in China, which resulted in the slaughter of 80 to possibly 100 million people.

“In fact, 85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.”

I used t argue with 9-11 about this constantly. he had a very rose tinted view about China.
and yet,
he had never lived there, never been part of the work force there,
never even visited the country.
He had this wishful idea that China had somehow thrown off jewish control.
Same thing people used to fantasies about with Putins (heavily judaised) Russia.

China is the jews' number one draft pick.
All our wealth and taxes and manufacturing and intellectual property rights and knowledge have gone to them under the controlled strategy of the jews.
If the jews took away their support of China it would fall over pretty quick.

But they LOVE China, they are busy puffing her up to take over once they take down the West. China is the (atheistic godless) Central Plank of the coming Satanic New World Order

***I realise this may be an unpopular opinion - I read on Stormfront (after all) that China is this ancient and deep culture that has been around fo- ------- when the truth is China and its CCP has been the jews' most successful destruction of a country in history, most don't even realise what has happened there and how profound the changes have been..
Yes, but Xi Jinping has pushed back on it, and there appears to be a battle at the top as to whether the Chinese will run China or the satanic elite. I have no idea who will win that battle, but who does win that battle, will probably rule the globe for a long time to come, maybe forever on forward.

Back to the thread topic, sorry for the derail, I just don't see the west being able to hold power over the globe much longer. Can Israel successfully monkey branch from the west to China/India/Russia, will remain to be seen. Obvious, Israel knows they cannot survive without a willing guard dog and the guard dog of the USA is wanning in power.

At least in part, the jews were also behind Mao's revolution in China, which resulted in the slaughter of 80 to possibly 100 million people.

“In fact, 85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.”

It goes deeper :

The insane amount of help and special treatment China has had in the modern age.

Before That - guess how China made advances in all its tech from the dark days of the 70s onward? Which particular families helped them?

Before that Kiisingers "diplomacy" when China was admitting that they were on the verge of collapse - ah, but the social engineering had happened and Now Kissinger came to the rescue, protecting China giving them every diplomatic protection, helping them to invade neighbouring countries and desperately trying to protect them from any payback.

Before that millions dying under the CCP tyranny during the Bolshevik great Leap Forward and Cultural revolution

Before That the CCP revolution - most of which was run by jews - even Maos red Book was in fact written by the jew Rittenberg. The Holdomor the Red Terror lifted from the Soviet Union and implemented against the Chinese people, all the advisors from abroad n that were jews.

Before that prepping the CCP Revolution using such things as Yale China or the Skull and Bones network of the likes of Henry Luce ("Baal" was his code name in the Skull and Bones) Pearl S Buck's literature etc etc

Before That the Opium Wars where China was taken over by jews during the British Empire with the Rothschilds Sassoons and Kadoories taking pre eminent roles in humiliating China.

Before That China was set up Forfar conquest for a few hundred years by a 5th column...

There Is No "Battle with the Jews" at the Top. The jews are the New World Order. The CCP are the New World Order, There may be factional fights but the moment the likes of Xi try to break away they can go back to the Hermit Kingdom status.. They can't even protect their own front door in Myanmar. They are part of an NWO system that is centuries older than them.
The whole Lie is the phrasing "Will they give in? Or Will they resist?" Totally Mistaken. Will your moustache that you just grew decide to fight you or..? No, because its just another part of the same organism.
Its not that they have to play along so much as they are the heart and liver of the NWO while others perform their roles, the jews in the lead as perhaps the eyes and ears and brain to extend the metaphor. China will no more fight the coming NWO than your left lung will Fight with your right Lung as some online onlookers seem to hope.

Back