The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

GT4ElGRbAAAlmiZ

The US decides agains sanctioning an Israeli death squad that operates on the West Bank.

I'm sure that they gave it careful thought and did a thorough investigation.

Another $3.5 billion we don't have.

Most `Muricans would take food out of their own childrens mouth to support their precious Israel. Which is also precisely what they have to do.

Last edited:
The US decides agains sanctioning an Israeli death squad that operates on the West Bank.

I'm sure that they gave it careful thought and did a thorough investigation.

Most `Muricans would take food out of their own childrens mouth to support their precious Israel. Which is also precisely what they have to do.

I saw yesterday on a poll of American's views on Israel and it was below 50% support their efforts in Gaza. Oct 7th, Tik-Tok and Twitter have exposed Israel to many Americans.

Looks like Hezbollah is hitting Israel hard up north and the Iron Dome is failing. It is possible Russia gave them technology to make Israel vulnerable. Now Israel calling soldiers back from other regions and claiming they have information that Iran has a very large scale in works this week.

No need for advanced technology, where simple methods will suffice - a single Iron Dome launcher has 20 interceptor missiles, so all Hezbollah has to do, is fire more rockets then Israel has interceptors in the AO.
The most basic Katyusha/Grad rocket costs just a couple hundreds of dollars, while a Tamir interceptor missile around $50k.

Panic starting to set in and Iran hasn't even had to lift a finger yet. Maybe the whole satanic DEI, where 140 IQ White men are no longer allowed to advance technology isn't such a good plan.

My friends Israel now do big operation in West Bank.

Russia must organize peace conference like we do in Syria with Astana accords. Get the parties to another country and negotiate peace

Russia have good contact with all different parties, we can do this

Leave America out like with Astana accords. This is great opportunity for Russia to make big move in middle east

Last edited:
Putin making big move in middle East my friends.

Hostage talks under usa not moving forward. So now Russia want take lead. Like with Astana accords in Syria

Hamas have many Russia hostages. Putin is working hard to release them. Putin also working hard for ceasefire in gaza

If russia can create peace in gaza will be big win for russia and big loss for usa.

Back