The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

What are you talking about? Are you saying that Oct 7th didn't happen or that women and children weren't killed? Are you saying that not one woman was raped or sexually assaulted because Hamas soldiers have an anti-rape honor code? Or are you saying that those women and children deserved it because they are jews? What do you base this claim on that Hamas has treated hostages "well"? The very definition of being a hostage is one of being a forced captive who lives in constant fear of being summarily executed. This is the exact opposite of being treated well.
The Oct 7th event described above did not happen.
There is no evidence of a single rape occurring, and the Jews post absurdly extreme and tone deaf comments when you ask for it.
The Israeli IDF in diapers likely killed more Israelis than Hamas did on Oct 7.
That's of course if you do some kind of mental gymnastics to ignore the news stories that the entire plan came out of the IDF over a year ago, including specifics on where the border breaches were to occur.
That's even more of a Cohencidence than 9-11. It would be like if the US "training drills" which miraculously occurred at the exact same time as the hijackings happened included the exact flight numbers of the planes that were hijacked in real life.
The behavior of Hamas has been extremely friendly to its hostages, to the point that Israel no longer allows hostages to speak to the press, because it contradicts their narrative. The last big story was this one:

I've said this before in this thread and I'm going to say it one last time (bracing for incoming emoji fire), jews and muslims are both enemies of Christ and therefore they are all going to hell. The less of these barbaric blasphemers in the world the better.
This is an evil and ignorant statement.

I truly hate twitter so much. Apparently without an account it just throws up posts in random order, instead of chronological, so when I try to share the latest shilling by insane raving Jew (((Michael Rappaport))) it just gives me posts he made in 2017. Elon didn't even own the site then.

But I wanted to post the tweet where Rappaport unknowingly shills for Hamas as he videos himself outside some famous sex store in Tel Aviv and says "If you like gay stuff, if you like sex shops, don't go to Palestine. They don't have them there." Lol, great self own there, buddy.

I didn't remember specifically, so I had to google it. This is the kind of thing I have seen.

I like McGregor.... But this is all what he believes to be true ...not a factual statement.

It's possible sure... But there's zero proof this occured...and shitty journalism. "An American special force"..."American TV interview..." No specifics.

Let's see the video of what McGregor supposedly said.

I like McGregor.... But this is all what he believes to be true ...not a factual statement.

It's possible sure... But there's zero proof this occured...and shitty journalism. "An American special force"..."American TV interview..." No specifics.

I'm not in a position to provide original and concrete evidence that it happened. All I can say is that I have seen reports it happened. I find those reports plausible, and the source reasonably credible. That's all I've got.

I'm not in a position to provide original and concrete evidence that it happened. All I can say is that I have seen reports it happened. I find those reports plausible, and the source reasonably credible. That's all I've got.
Fair. And my point is simply that while it's plausible this accusation from the article doesn't really do anything other than make a claim with out an HR thing concrete.

It's akin to saying "there are reports of Russians supporting Hamas" then linking to an article written poorly and not showing the source material quote.

Not a dig at you, merely the vagueness of the article.

Since they don't even reference which interview or show the footage... Its taking a large artistic license to make the claim sans specifics.

MacGregor has high-level contacts and friends in the US, NATO and even within the Israeli military. He was part of a task force to redesign Israeli armored forces tactics after their 2006 debacle in Lebanon.

I am pretty sure that even our own govt. admitted that Special Forces were in Gaza, but only in "support roles" and helping in the search for hostages.

If any of our special forces were hurt in this process, or if they hurt anyone else, is probably something we will never know. Or at least not know unless someone spills the beans on it.

MacGregor has high-level contacts and friends in the US, NATO and even within the Israeli military. He was part of a task force to redesign Israeli armored forces tactics after their 2006 debacle in Lebanon.
Im well aware of this. Did you read the linked article or are you just defending McGregor?

Show me the video where he said what the article says he said.

I'm not denying it's a possibility.

I follow MacGregor on Judge Nap and other channels, the content posted in that article is not out of line with what he's said on YT. From what I recall, he said there were also some German special forces operating in Gaza. I am not going to try to dig through some of his old videos but will report next time I hear him bring up this subject.

According to Lavrov Israel and Russia are on the same line and Hamas and the Gazans are 'muh natsees' that need to be demilitarized and denazified.

"It is for this reason he [Lavrov] notes, that "we need to be very careful about our common history with 'Israel' and, above all, the history of the fight against Nazism. This is the main thing that unites us historically."

On the good relations between the Netanyahu government and the Kremlin:

"At the same time, the minister pointed out that the current Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu – who entered his sixth term in December 2022 – has not allowed himself to make any statements regarding Russia, despite international criticism and finding himself in “a difficult situation.”

"Lavrov further recalled that Netanyahu had held two phone conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin and that the Israelis had helped Moscow evacuate Russian citizens from Gaza.

Netanyahu, meanwhile, has refused to send military aid to Ukraine and has instead offered himself as a potential mediator for peace talks between Moscow and Kiev."

This one is going to make some heads explode I am afraid.

According to Lavrov Israel and Russia are on the same line and Hamas and the Gazans are 'muh natsees' that need to be demilitarized and denazified.

"It is for this reason he [Lavrov] notes, that "we need to be very careful about our common history with 'Israel' and, above all, the history of the fight against Nazism. This is the main thing that unites us historically."

"At the same time, the minister pointed out that the current Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu – who entered his sixth term in December 2022 – has not allowed himself to make any statements regarding Russia, despite international criticism and finding himself in “a difficult situation.”

"Lavrov further recalled that Netanyahu had held two phone conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin and that the Israelis had helped Moscow evacuate Russian citizens from Gaza.

Netanyahu, meanwhile, has refused to send military aid to Ukraine and has instead offered himself as a potential mediator for peace talks between Moscow and Kiev."

Russia trying to play both sides and save their resources and end Ukraine. They can do this by getting help from Israel or Iran, they appear to get help from both, so who can end up helping them the most with their own goals?

Obviously, things are not going well for Israel.

The IDF is going to finish off Hamas eventually. Doesn't matter if it takes 4 more weeks or 4 more months.

There are currently two actors that have the ability and/or will to apply the pressure needed for Israel to back off. Those are 1. Iran and its proxy network in the region and 2. The Biden Administration through diplomatic means.

So far both have tried to (somewhat) reign Israel in but to no avail. Hezbollah is in open conflict on the Northern border. Ansarallah closed the Red Sea for all Israel bound shipping. The Iraqi militias are targeting US bases daily. But what has changed since then for the situation in Gaza? Israel just keeps chugging along. Same with Blinken who behind the scenes has told Netanyahu that the US does not like the Israeli modus operandi and plan to ethnically cleanse Gaza - the US prefers Abbas/ the Palestinian Authority to take over instead once Hamas is gone. Same here, no response from the Israelis. That ethnic cleansing plan is still in place.

Especially Iran will have to re-adjust its overall strategy if they are really serious about saving Hamas. The current pinprick approach is not working. My gut feeling is that they do not want to risk an all out war which might reach their own territory.

Last edited:

But I thought Russia was muh based...do no wrong anti globalist great white hope?

You mean they're all in on it too?

The IDF is going to finish off Hamas eventually. Doesn't matter if it takes 4 more weeks or 4 more months.

There are currently two actors that have the ability and/or will to apply the pressure needed for Israel to back off. Those are 1. Iran and its proxy network in the region and 2. The Biden Administration through diplomatic means.

So far both have tried to (somewhat) reign Israel in but to no avail. Hezbollah is in open conflict on the Northern border. Ansarallah closed the Red Sea for all Israel bound shipping. The Iraqi militias are targeting US bases daily. But what has changed since then for the situation in Gaza? Israel just keeps chugging along. Same with Blinken who behind the scenes has told Netanyahu that the US does not like the Israeli modus operandi and plan to ethnically cleanse Gaza - the US prefers Abbas/ the Palestinian Authority to take over instead once Hamas is gone. Same here, no response from the Israelis. That ethnic cleansing plan is still in place.

Especially Iran will have to re-adjust its overall strategy if they are really serious about saving Hamas. The current pinprick approach is not working. My gut feeling is that they do not want to risk an all out war which might reach their own territory.
You could be right, but there are some things you are not taking into account...

1) Israel has lost a hold on their territory. Not that the enemy has moved in, but their settlers have moved out due to Hezbollah missile attacks.
2) Time is on the side of Iran. Iran knows the USA is crumbling and they are in no hurry. They just have to keep inflicting tiny but many wounds right now.
3) If the goal is to kill and displace as many civilians as possible, Israel is doing a great job. It isn't, it is to eliminate Hamas and so far it looks like they are struggling to do that.
4) When enough bodies return home, or the PTSD and injuries add up for Israel, then we will see if their people continue to be as strong in support of this war.

From what I gather, I think this is going badly for Israel. They haven't backed down at all, but I think the pressure is going to start building within Israel itself to knock it off.

I could be wrong though, I am no expert on what is going on, on the ground over there. We will find out though.

Pretty black pilling TBH. Russia is probably the last hope for Christianity in the world. Hopefully it is empty rhetoric to try to play both sides.

There are many Russian government officials (like Putin) who have been more measured and/or critical of Israel since October 7.

However it is also important to look beyond the rhetoric and see what Russia has actually done to help the Gazans. Which is not a lot. Some ceasefire votes in the UNSC and the UN General Assembly (which they knew would get blocked) and a couple of trucks with aid send to the Egyptian side of the border crossing. It's not a lot.

Quite frankly I don't blame Russia for not backing up Hamas. Hamas has acted against Russian interests before on several occasions - like when they betrayed the whole Axis of Resistance in 2011-2013. Furthermore Hamas and the Gaza affair hasn't got a lot to offer to Russia. Israel on the other hand has. Those that side with Hamas do so out of ideology.

But what you can hold against Russia is it continuous shenanigans at the expense of Iran. Right now there is a hands free open skies Russian policy in Syria and its costing Iran dearly. Today another 4 Hezb/IRGC died in an airstrike near Albukamal. Russia has also sided with the UAE on territorial disputes, which angered the Iranians a lot. Then there is deliberate legal delay in the case of weapon deals (like the S300). The S300 became a court battle. Iran demanded its goods and Russia simply didn't want to deliver. The Su-35 was supposed to be different but here to there are delays.

In a normal situation Russia and Iran would be natural allies. The Iranians are willing to upgrade cooperation. But it's Russia that keeps pushing Iran away. Because Israel. Below is (allegedly) a translated Russian policy document on the Russia-Iran relationship. It clearly mentions that as long as Iran doesn't want to acknowledge Israel's right to exist the relationship cannot move to the next stage.

mmexport1703931928751.webp

S300 court battle

Su35 delay

Iran summons Russian envoy again over the UAE-Iran Island dispute.

Screenshot_20231230_202226.webp

Last edited:
Back