The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Elham Farah, 84, a Catholic, was shot dead yesterday by the Israeli army outside the Holy Family Church in Gaza. She had been sheltering inside the church for some time. On Sunday night she stepped outside the building to see if her house was still standing. She was shot in the leg and fell to the ground. People in the church were unable to rescue her, as each time they went out they came under fire.

Translation: The invasion into Gaza is not going as good as we hoped. Our poorly trained conscripts are being thrown into the largest/most violent urban battlefield to ever exist and our bombing is doing little to no harm to them. If you are not willing to send your men to die for us, then we will have a false flag to motivate you.

The Israeli invasion of Gaza is going as planned, and is maybe even ahead of schedule.

The situation for Israel looks better than 3 or 4 weeks ago. They have gotten a grip on the two (or three) hurdles that limited their field of operation/movement room for such a long time, which are 1. domestic and international diplomatic opposition to a high kill count military operation aimed at defeating Hamas and 2. the Iranian deterrent in much of the Middle East. Add to that (3.) the 20 years of Hamas military preparation in the Gaza Strip if you want.

Internationally the Netanyahu government seems to have survived the worst pushes for a ceasefire, or some sort of hostage deal. The Chinese and Russians fell quiet a couple of weeks back and the Biden Administration continues its support for the destruction of Hamas blocking any serious diplomatic attempt that goes beyond a minor hostage deal. The new Saudi-China proposal is doomed to fail and feels more like a farcical effort anyway. Domestically the 'bring the hostages back home' current might be gaining traction, but not fast enough to make a difference. Opinion polls show that 80+ percent of the Israeli Jews support the war in its current form.

It's similar in the Arab world. The demonstrations are still there, but it's of the 'walk around the local mosque twice then go home' nature. None of the covert and sometimes openly Zionist Arab leaders in Egypt, Jordan or the Gulf feel threatened and unless they feel threatened they won't change their stances.

The Palestinian Cause is a central part of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary ideology. Over the last 2 decades Hamas moved into Iran's sphere of influence, with the 2011-2015 years being the anamoly (Hamas switched sides in the Syrian Civil War and fought Iranian assets in Syria). From October 7 onwards we've heard countless threats from Nasrallah, Abdollahian, al Houthi on how an Israeli ground invasion of Gaza would be a red line..

But Israel invaded anyway. Obviously only after the USA had completed its military build up in the Eastern Mediterranean and Persian Gulf. On November 3 Nasrallah changed his tone from 'we will go to war with Israel and open up the Northern Front if they invade' to 'we've been at war with Israel since October 8 already'. Sounds to me like he just swallowed at least half his words.

Maybe Iran and its proxies (especially Hezbollah) are playing 9D chess and they have aces up their sleeves. But I am not seeing it. The IDF is rolling up Gaza at a pretty impressive speed, so what are they waiting for?

The third point is the military situation. Gaza's tunnel network and urban setting have long been mentioned as a killing field for the IDF. But they are progressing quite fast. At this rate they might conclude the entire Gaza Strip operation in 2 to 3 months.

IMG_20231119_094440_741.jpg

The current IDF KIA numbers are 56. It's getting obvious that these numbers are not the full picture. It doesn't correspond with the videos Hamas releases, and 80- 90 percent of the fatalities are officers. But either way, the officially communicated losses are low and that will strengthen Israel's resolve to finish the operation.

The only big problem Israel and the Zionists haven't tackled yet is the dwindling support amongst especially younger Americans.

Last edited:
Left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz just broke IDF propaganda on the Nova rave festival. Info comes from an official investigation.
Screenshot_20231119_102150.webp

It will likely also be Haaretz or a Haaretz tier media outlet that exposes the IDF kill count shenanigans, but only after the war is over.

Yesterday the IDF announced 5 casualties, all officers. It was the same the days before. What are the odds of that?
Screenshot_20231119_102740.webp

Al Qassam video

Left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz just broke IDF propaganda on the Nova rave festival. Info comes from an official investigation.
View attachment 1369

It will likely also be Haaretz or a Haaretz tier media outlet that exposes the IDF kill count shenanigans, but only after the war is over.

Yesterday the IDF announced 5 casualties, all officers. It was the same the days before. What are the odds of that?
View attachment 1370

Al Qassam video

Those IDF guys at the end were really absent-minded. No shields? No smoke? I don't understand why you would just casually loaf over the dead bodies in a spot where you are sitting ducks. Your comrades just got shot several times out in the open. And then the Hamas idiots have to yell "allah akbar" giving up their location.

Based on this, I'm imagining a very uncoordinated, awkward battle happening on the ground in Gaza.

New al Qassam video snippet of a hand placed explosive on a running Merkava tank.

Full video. In the comment section there is an interesting statement on the functionality of the Israeli Trophy system (or the low effectiveness of the DIY Yassin 105 tandem warhead RPGs Hamas uses). Unless we see burning and charred out Merkavas it's just fireworks.

--
The IDF announced another 5 fatalies. As mentioned above they are all officers

Screenshot_20231119_213137.webpScreenshot_20231119_213116.webp

--

Still unconfirmed news that an Israeli cargo ship has been hijacked by Ansarallah near the Yemeni coast

Last edited:
As a Catholic, I find myself automatically supporting the Jews.
Barf.

You automatically support the Christ Killers??? You sound like a brainwashed Boomer.

You need to delve into the History of Catholicism, and I don't mean back to V2. Get back to Medieval times and learn about the Crusades, Popes before John XXIII, encyclicals, papal bulls, on and on. Sucking up to the Zionist Jews is a modernist error! It was established by PROTESTANT dispensationalists in the 1800s. Any doctrine created after 100 A.D. should be sending ALARM BELLS throughout your spirit!!!

There is even a book, "Popes against Modernist Errors". You can also find on-line, things like Popes condemning the formation of the modern "Israeli" nation-state.

And NO, I am not a sedevacantist. I am in communion with Rome, just disgusted by Modern Errors in the RCC and how they pollute the minds of not just the laity.

I don't understand this. There are Catholic Palestinians. Their churches are being bombed by Israel. Israel has killed Christian children, after they wouldn't let them out of their giant open air prison. Israelis spit on Christians and it is well documented.
AMEN AMEN!!!!!

Translation: The invasion into Gaza is not going as good as we hoped. Our poorly trained conscripts are being thrown into the largest/most violent urban battlefield to ever exist and our bombing is doing little to no harm to them. If you are not willing to send your men to die for us, then we will have a false flag to motivate you.

Sounds like Netanyahu plans to false flag us in the US (again?)

Qatari sources are saying a temporary ceasefire is close to being agreed on.

Content of the truce is unknown but there are many rumours. Apparantly 50 Israeli hostages will be released in return for a 3-5 day truce and stop on aerial bombing. Also talk about several hundred Palestinian WB Hamas and/or underaged prisoners being released.

Last edited:
A quote from E. Michael Jones:

"Gosh, this reminds me of photos of victims of the Einsatzgruppen (sic). The Israelis are showing how much they learned from the Nazis, with some help of course from the Jews who ran the CHEKA for Lenin. One group is the mirror image of the other. Both groups feel they are racially superior to the rest of humanity, and both Israelis and Nazis hold the moral law in contempt and view it as a sign of weakness."

Qatari sources are saying a temporary ceasefire is close to being agreed on.

Content of the truce is unknown but there are many rumours. Apparantly 50 Israeli hostages will be released in return for a 3-5 day truce and stop on aerial bombing. Also talk about several hundred Palestinian WB Hamas and/or underaged prisoners being released.

Ceasefire is being confirmed by both Hamas and Israeli sources

Screenshot_20231122_111741.webp

"Statements of Islamic resistance movement Hamas:

- We announce the conclusion of a 4-day humanitarian truce agreement with diligent and appreciated Qatari and Egyptian efforts after difficult and complex negotiations.

-During the truce, the occupation is committed not to arrest or attack anyone in all areas of the Gaza Strip and to guarantee the freedom of movement of people along Salah al-Din Street.

-The release of 50 of the occupation detainees, women and children under 19 years old, in exchange for the release of 150 women and children under 19 years old from among our people from the occupation prisons, all according to seniority.

-The agreement includes a ceasefire from both parties, a halt to all military actions by the occupation “army” in all areas of the Gaza Strip, and a halt to the movement of its vehicles."

A quote from E. Michael Jones:

"Gosh, this reminds me of photos of victims of the Einsatzgruppen (sic). The Israelis are showing how much they learned from the Nazis, with some help of course from the Jews who ran the CHEKA for Lenin. One group is the mirror image of the other. Both groups feel they are racially superior to the rest of humanity, and both Israelis and Nazis hold the moral law in contempt and view it as a sign of weakness."

I would very much prefer to not show graphic pictures. I dont think we are supposed to see it and after being 6 years on roosh V, I was never "forced" to see one until your post. At the very least put a spoiler hiding bar on it. I dont want this to be 4chan.

Back