The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Is this true? It's so hard to know what's true anymore. This certainly goes towards dispelling any notion that the attack was a surprise to Israel or the US, but I already believed they knew ahead of time.

It's still a little surprising they would have journos embedded on this attack. The intent was to allow Hamas to enter unopposed, and leave Israeli citizens vulnerable to attack, to create a wag the dog opportunity. I'm surprised the journos would go along to see civilians caught unprotected like that. I mean, I'm sure they're absolutely bloodthirsty enough to want to, but you'd think they'd decide it would harm the narrative.
Check out the shadowy silhouettes of the photographers. Sloppy photoshop job.

The part that is true is that Hamas had aligned journalist traveling over the border once the first breaches were made. Some of these journalists are freelancers working for AP/CNN. Remember the burning Merkava IV that got hit with a Kornet ATGM? There was a (amongst other employees) CNN freelancer filming a video with that burning tank in the background. Turns out that he's close to some Hamas bigwigs. That's where the allegations come from.

This is nothing strange. This is the age of 24/7 instant reporting. (Social) media influence and subsequent public perception matters a lot. This is also why it's so important that Hamas keeps producing visual proof of their resistance in order to undermine the IDF narrative that the invasion is going well.

Anyway, Israel being Israel the presence of those journos (confirmed) in itself wasn't enough and they had to fabricate some sort of low grade picture. Also notice the victimhood. The Zionist Lobby has all big media organizations in its pocket, but when a 300 USD paycheck per month journo makes a video not in line with their agenda they go ballistic. Not to mention the implied argument that CNN, AP and the New York Times are opposed to Israel. Bizarre allegations.

Also the entire argument that Hamas entered 'unopposed' is not true. They lost 150-200 men in their attack. The IDF lost 300+ soldiers.

Lastly, I think it's a little concerning that apparantly there are posters here that without any second thoughts re-produce hysterical Zio propaganda. Over the last 33 days Eli David has been one of the main Israeli (dis) info agents. He is also a major proponent for Israel's ethnic cleansing plans and has dehumanized anyone opposed to Zionism repeatedly.

Yes, Hamas employs journalists and tries to defend their cause both at home and abroad. So what?

Check out the shadowy silhouettes of the photographers. Sloppy photoshop job.

The part that is true is that Hamas had aligned journalist traveling over the border once the first breaches were made. Some of these journalists are freelancers working for AP/CNN. Remember the burning Merkava IV that got hit with a Kornet ATGM? There was a (amongst other employees) CNN freelancer filming a video with that burning tank in the background. Turns out that he's close to some Hamas bigwigs. That's where the allegations come from.

This is nothing strange. This is the age of 24/7 instant reporting. (Social) media influence and subsequent public perception matters a lot. This is also why it's so important that Hamas keeps producing visual proof of their resistance in order to undermine the IDF narrative that the invasion is going well.

Anyway, Israel being Israel the presence of those journos (confirmed) in itself wasn't enough and they had to fabricate some sort of low grade picture. Also notice the victimhood. The Zionist Lobby has all big media organizations in its pocket, but when a 300 USD paycheck per month journo makes a video they go ballistic. Not to mention the implied argument that CNN, AP and the New York Times are opposed to Israel. Bizarre allegations.

Also the entire argument that Hamas entered 'unopposed' is not true. They lost 150-200 men in their attack. The IDF lost 300+ soldiers.

Lastly, I think it's a little concerning that apparantly there are posters here that without any second thoughts re-produce hysterical Zio propaganda. Over the last 33 days Eli David has been one of the main Israeli (dis) info agents. He is also a major proponent for Israel's ethnic cleansing plans and has dehumanized anyone opposed to Zionism repeatedly.

Yes, Hamas employs journalists and tries to defend their cause both at home and abroad. So what?
Israel created Hamas... Just like US created ISIS.

I do kinda think it's funny that these hamas leaders are all in Qatar and are billionaires though.

I don't support either side... but I'm more apt to think that Jews are going to be more tolerant of Christians in Jerusalem vs Muslims. Many Muslim countries outlaw Christianity or charge a Jizya Tax ....

I think the Holy Land should be under Christian rule for the record.

Israel created Hamas... Just like US created ISIS.

I do kinda think it's funny that these hamas leaders are all in Qatar and are billionaires though.

I don't support either side... but I'm more apt to think that Jews are going to be more tolerant of Christians in Jerusalem vs Muslims. Many Muslim countries outlaw Christianity or charge a Jizya Tax ....

I think the Holy Land should be under Christian rule for the record.
Where is the proof that Israel created Hamas?

Also there is one Hamas leader in Qatar, and he not a billionaire. This is another Zionist trope.

Also what Islamic countries outlaw Christianity?

Where is the proof that Israel created Hamas?
In the same motivation that the US created IS for a boogeyman to justify a war when needed.

Or what's your take?
Also there is one Hamas leader in Qatar, and he not a billionaire. This is another Zionist trope.
Ok... What's his net worth?

The Indians are in on it too...happy Haggling merchant...show me your Bob's

How much money did they find when Yassar Arafat was killed?

There's money to these PLO/pan Arab types. That's a big driver.
Also what Islamic countries outlaw Christianity?
Your joking right?

Proselytizing is illegal in Dubai, Qatar, and there are no Churches in KSA.

Friends in the oil business have confirmed this re: Qatar. Your ability to practice is either underground or so tightly regulated it's effectively underground.

In the same motivation that the US created IS for a boogeyman to justify a war when needed.

Or what's your take?

Ok... What's his net worth?

I asked for proof, not rationalizations.

My take is that I am open to all possibilities yet need at least some facts to accept certain vigorously pushed narratives.

The US deposing Imran Khan became obvious 3 months after the deed. The CIA's regime change operations have been well documented by a wide variety of journalists. The shenanigans around Nord Stream 2 were exposed within months, and so was the staged chemical attack in Ghouta.

Golda Meir confessed in her memoirs that she had deliberately ignored Intel on the joint 1973 Egyptian-Syrian attack in order to win over public support.

I am just firing now. Israeli intelligence having a hand in Hamas is not beyond imagination but at some point someone will have to present some proof. So far it's just incessantly repeated hearsay.

The Indians are in on it too...happy Haggling merchant...show me your Bob's

How much money did they find when Yassar Arafat was killed?

There's money to these PLO/pan Arab types. That's a big driver.
Times of India is a Hindutva outlet, and Hindutva people are beyond excited to be Israel's next golem. Yes, they are biased.
Your joking right?

Proselytizing is illegal in Dubai, Qatar, and there are no Churches in KSA.

Friends in the oil business have confirmed this re: Qatar. Your ability to practice is either underground or so tightly regulated it's effectively underground.
You are moving goalposts. You said Christianity was outlawed in many Islamic countries yet couldn't name a single example.

What you mean instead is that there are several gradations of repression in Muslim countries. One of them being the ban on proselytizing, another one being the lack of public places of worship and another one restrictions on visual representations.

However to state that Christianity is illegal in Islamic countries is plain wrong and in complete opposition to Islamic law. There are currently millions of Christians living in countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE and none of them are being persecuted as long as they follow the law of the land.

Last edited:
Keep in mind Hamas could have been created by Israel and then it went rogue on them. Hitler was financed by Rothschilds, and Hitler ended up executing and seizing the wealth of a few Rothschilds before the war was over. Similar story with Stalin and Putin.

Talmuds do dangerous things all the time because they believe their money makes them invincible. So even if Hamas was created by Israel, I'm sure they regret it tremendously now.

Keep in mind Hamas could have been created by Israel and then it went rogue on them. Hitler was financed by Rothschilds, and Hitler ended up executing and seizing the wealth of a few Rothschilds before the war was over. Similar story with Stalin and Putin.

Talmuds do dangerous things all the time because they believe their money makes them invincible. So even if Hamas was created by Israel, I'm sure they regret it tremendously now.
See below from the intercept.
I asked for proof, not rationalizations.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

Times of India is a Hindutva outlet, and Hindutva people are beyond excited to be Israel's next golem. Yes, they are biased.
Doesn't mean they are wrong. Yassar Arafat had boatloads of cash when he was wacked. Where he got it from?
You are moving goalposts. You said Christianity was allowed in many Islamic countries yet couldn't name a single example.

What you mean instead is that there are several gradations of repression in Muslim countries. One of them being the ban on proselytizing, another one being the lack of public places of worship and another one restrictions on visual representations.

However to state that Christianity is illegal in Islamic countries is plain wrong and in complete opposition to Islamic law. There are currently millions of Christians living in countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE and none of them are being persecuted as long as they follow the law of the land.
You're kinda arguing over semantics no?

I said outlawed or required to pay a Jizya in some form.

The greater point remains... I appreciate your attempt to correct precision of language but it's effectively a distinctionion with out a difference my friend.

Libya, a country ive got a lot of experience, is one. Yemen also got some knowledge there too. Afghanistan, ECT... All countries your not going to want to be a Christian in.

Manu of these countries outlaw conversion to Christianity from Islam.

So again... Distinctions with out much of a difference.

My point is that there is ZERO reason to believe, based of the number of Emirates/Kingdoms ECT. To believe Christianity will be better under Muslim control over Jews.

They both suck. And I'm no Israel supporter...
But I'm not into defending Muslims either.

Look, if you're going to deny that many Arab politicians are getting rich off siphoning money off PLO/Palestinians/Pan Arab support...
I don't know what to tell you. It's attracting the worst kind of faggot loving liberal here in the US, and the Jihadi types in the ME.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

Doesn't mean they are wrong. Yassar Arafat had boatloads of cash when he was wacked. Where he got it from?

The greater point remains... I appreciate your attempt to correct precision of language but it's effectively a distinctionion with out a difference my friend.

Libya, a country ive got a lot of experience, is one. Yemen also got some knowledge there too. Afghanistan, ECT... All countries your not going to want to be a Christian in.

My point is that there is ZERO reason to believe, based of the number of Emirates/Kingdoms ECT. To believe Christianity will be better under Muslim control over Jews.

Look, if you're going to deny that many Arab politicians are getting rich off siphoning money off PLO/Palestinians/Pan Arab support...
I don't know what to tell you. It's attracting the worst kind of faggot loving liberal here in the US, and the Jihadi types in the ME.

Christianity still managed to survive in the Middle East for over a thousand years with Muslim rule. Even though they had to pay jiyza and couldn't try to convert Muslims. It was a lousy existence, but was it worse than with Talmuds? I am not sure, I used to think so but not so much anymore. They just carpet bombed some of the oldest Churches in Gaza, they spit on Christians going to the Holy Sepulcher, and I seriously doubt any Christian is allowed to convert Jews In Israel either.

Most of the Orthodox Church has already condemned Israel, whereas no such condemnation exists for any Muslim country.

Christianity still managed to survive in the Middle East for over a thousand years with Muslim rule. Even though they had to pay jiyza and couldn't try to convert Muslims. It was a lousy existence, but was it worse than with Talmuds? I am not sure, I used to think so but not so much anymore. They just carpet bombed some of the oldest Churches in Gaza, they spit on Christians going to the Holy Sepulcher, and I seriously doubt any Christian is allowed to convert Jews In Israel either.

Most of the Orthodox Church has already condemned Israel, whereas no such condemnation exists for any Muslim country.
Agreed.... But they didn't carpet bomb the Church. A bomb was dropped in the annex. I stand with what The Church has said and trust the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Antioch, and my Priest's comments and take... And I'm not justifying at all. It's despicable. but to my understanding the Church is still there.

But I am also saying that in war. This is not unusual.
In a previous life.... I've seen mosques bombed also. I've blown up a University... You name it... Its happening.

So its not surprising to me at all that these things are happening.

But yeah. Spiting on a Christian is a little different than beheading. Which you're likely to get in parts of the M.E. and trying to pretend that doesn't happen is just patently silly.

My greater point as an American is that I want peace. And I also don't care about the Jews, or Muslims. Until Jerusalem is under a Christian ruler (probably not happening anytime soon) im not sure that I'd be championing the muzzies taking over.

This is something, and I wasn't aware of the book mentioned so thanks for that. Israel at least on part funded Hamas as a counterweight to the PLO. Yes, that makes sense.

Evenso the statement that Hamas was created by Israel is non-sensense. Hamas is simply the armed Gazan faction of the Muslim Brotherhood, a movement that started in Egypt in the late 1880s and has been the most influential worldwide Muslim organization since.

The article mentions 1967 as a keydate, because that's when Gaza was annexed from Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood/ Islamic Centre presence in Gaza predates Israeli occupation by many decades.
Second time you bring up Yasser Arafat, yet he wasn't mentioned anywhere before. The reason Hamas came to be seen as the face of Palestinian Resistance is precisely because of Arafat's degenerate antics. Your argument here is self-defeating.

It's the same script all over. Zionists, both Jewish and non Jewish, love to accuse those they hate of that what they are doing themselves. We've seen it with Putin too. Endless accusations of corruption, nepotism, shady dealings, hypocrisy..

Meanwhile every mid to higher level Hamas leader eventually gets himself and his family wiped out. So much for the 'they are in it for the money' merchant argument.

We've been here already. You said that Christianity is outlawed in many Islamic countries yet couldn't provide a single example. This is not about 'semantics' but about you propagating falsehoods.

Reality is that the Middle East is the center of Christianity and has been such for nearly two millennia. Christian communities were thriving and up until 70-80 years ago (you know what happened then?) and had sizeable communities everywhere.

As for the continued emphasis on the Gulf States, yes there is repression. But millions of Filipino, Indian, Indonesian, African Christians prefer living in this apparantly dehumanizing hellhole over living within their own Christian communities back home.

You can draw your own conclusions from that fact.

This is something, and I wasn't aware of the book mentioned so thanks for that. Israel at least on part funded Hamas as a counterweight to the PLO. Yes, that makes sense.

Evenso the statement that Hamas was created by Israel is non-sensense. Hamas is simply the armed Gazan faction of the Muslim Brotherhood, a movement that started in Egypt in the late 1880s and has been the most influential worldwide Muslim organization since.

The article mentions 1967 as a keydate, because that's when Gaza was annexed from Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood/ Islamic Centre presence in Gaza predates Israeli occupation by many decades.
Ok, so what?

What's the end result?

Are they or are they not an organization that Israel nationalist governments like Netanjahu are able to cajole into a boogeyman when civil unrest occurs (referencing what's going on with Bibi and his supreme Court/domestic issues?)

I'm aware of the nuance of the Muslim brotherhood. But the effect is till this same.
Second time you bring up Yasser Arafat, yet he wasn't mentioned anywhere before. The reason Hamas came to be seen as the face of Palestinian Resistance is precisely because of Arafat's degenerate antics. Your argument here is self-defeating.
No you're missing my point. Arafat, Hamas, Muslim brotherhood all exist for the same reason. To unify behind a particular Muslim aligned goal of expelling Israel and are enriched though out the process.

It's the same script all over. Zionists, both Jewish and non Jewish, love to accuse those they hate of that what they are doing themselves. We've seen it with Putin too. Endless accusations of corruption, nepotism, shady dealings, hypocrisy..

Meanwhile every mid to higher level Hamas leader eventually gets himself and his family wiped out. So much for the 'they are in it for the money' merchant argument.
Just because they are liquidated in the end doesn't mean they don't get rich off of their cause.

Doesn't Hamas and Arafats end goal serve the same purpose?

I'm not a Zionist. I'm not particularly a fan of Israel at all. I can still have the observation that I don't support either government. I don't want any US dollars involved. The only reason we care is because we are not energy independent like we should be....due to bullshit domestic policies a la Biden et al.

We've been here already. You said that Christianity is outlawed in many Islamic countries yet couldn't provide a single example. This is not about 'semantics' but about you propagating falsehoods.

Reality is that the Middle East is the center of Christianity and has been such for nearly two millennia. Christian communities were thriving and up until 70-80 years ago (you know what happened then?) and had sizeable communities everywhere.

As for the continued emphasis on the Gulf States, yes there is repression. But millions of Filipino, Indian, Indonesian, African Christians prefer living in this apparantly dehumanizing hellhole over living within their own Christian communities back home.

You can draw your own conclusions from that fact.
Ok I'm a propagandist. You got me.

I'm not volunteering to live in the M.E anytime soon.

Many of these Filipino/Indian/Indonesian/Africans ate doing so for financial reasons. This is also irrelevant to the point that there is persecution against Christian.

Plenty of Christian Expats live in Qatar/KSA/Bahrain ect for economic reasons. Doesn't mean they are not subject to repression.

Do you have a lot of first hand experience in these countries? Aside from my time in the military, I've got plenty of work colleagues (I'm in oil and gas) who generally share this point from their first hand experiences in Qatar and Bahrain. Maybe the anecdote is wrong... But I don't have any reason to disbelieve them.

At some point someone knowledgeable on the matter needs to explain the Evangelical-Zionist-Israel pipeline beyond the Scofield study Bible.

These are Kuki-Zo tribesmen from the Seven Sister States, and they were christened by US Baptist Evangelicals about a century ago.

Now they claim to be Jewish and want to die for Israel.

More news from India

F-YZyoAaYAAoCRo.webp

Ok, so what?

What's the end result?

Are they or are they not an organization that Israel nationalist governments like Netanjahu are able to cajole into a boogeyman when civil unrest occurs (referencing what's going on with Bibi and his supreme Court/domestic issues?)
I initially was of this opinion but not any longer. If cui bono would the benchmark Israel would not have unleashed this on themselves because they aren't gaining anything.

Opposite to let's say 9/11.
I'm aware of the nuance of the Muslim brotherhood. But the effect is till this same.

No you're missing my point. Arafat, Hamas, Muslim brotherhood all exist for the same reason. To unify behind a particular Muslim aligned goal of expelling Israel and are enriched though out the process.
Muslim Brotherhood has global ambitions, and Arafat was a secular. In the case of religiously motivated people I do believe they function differently and are much less money obsessed.

So far the only proof I've seen of self enrichment is Haniyeh's 14 million USD compound near Gaza's shoreline. It's where half his family was murdered.
Just because they are liquidated in the end doesn't mean they don't get rich off of their cause.

Doesn't Hamas and Arafats end goal serve the same purpose?

I'm not a Zionist. I'm not particularly a fan of Israel at all. I can still have the observation that I don't support either government. I don't want any US dollars involved. The only reason we care is because we are not energy independent like we should be....due to ******** domestic policies a la Biden et al.
No, the US is involved due to hegemonic ambitions and the Zionist lobby in DC (and their tentacles ie Epstein Island).

Bytheway I have started to value the Biden Administration a lot more over the past month. Imagine having Trump or any other Zio-Con in the White House right now, it would have been all out war already.
Ok I'm a propagandist. You got me.

I'm not volunteering to live in the M.E anytime soon.

Many of these Filipino/Indian/Indonesian/Africans ate doing so for financial reasons. This is also irrelevant to the point that there is persecution against Christian.

Plenty of Christian Expats live in Qatar/KSA/Bahrain ect for economic reasons. Doesn't mean they are not subject to repression.

Do you have a lot of first hand experience in these countries? Aside from my time in the military, I've got plenty of work colleagues (I'm in oil and gas) who generally share this point from their first hand experiences in Qatar and Bahrain. Maybe the anecdote is wrong... But I don't have any reason to disbelieve them.
Yes, I've been there many times. Online acquaintances have relocated to the UAE and they appreciate the sanity of the place.

Israel is in serious trouble if they can't use their financial leverage to replace the USA with either India or China. Too many people in the USA are aware of Israel and are speaking out against our support for this country. As Muslims and Christians grow closer, and they will over this conflict, Israel will have to beg a non-Christian/non-Muslim country to be their next attack dog. China is possible, if Xi Jinping's wing is replaced. I don't know if India will ever be powerful enough.

Israel is in serious trouble if they can't use their financial leverage to replace the USA with either India or China. Too many people in the USA are aware of Israel and are speaking out against our support for this country. As Muslims and Christians grow closer, and they will over this conflict, Israel will have to beg a non-Christian/non-Muslim country to be their next attack dog. China is possible, if Xi Jinping's wing is replaced. I don't know if India will ever be powerful enough.

When a parasite can't find a new host (after the old one is dying) it's finished !

Back