The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Would they not execute the Samson Option first?

If that would still be an option with Russia and China securing their neighbouring (legit) countries with anti-missile defense systems. They're panicking as they know the jig is up. These nutters are openly calling for genocide while using their own alleged genocide as an excuse. Yeah it takes the lowest mouth breather in the west to accept that, which is exactly the way the Israelis think of us and by in large have made us think of ourselves.

If that would still be an option with Russia and China securing their neighbouring (legit) countries with anti-missile defense systems. They're panicking as they know the jig is up. These nutters are openly calling for genocide while using their own alleged genocide as an excuse. Yeah it takes the lowest mouth breather in the west to accept that, which is exactly the way the Israelis think of us and by in large have made us think of ourselves.
Are missile defence systems really that effective? Nukes are usually detonated in the air, are they not?

The optimum height of burst to maximize this desired severe ground range destruction for a 1 kt bomb is 0.22 km; for 100 kt, 1 km; and for 10 Mt, 4.7 km.
The above comes from Wikipedia, but accords with my understanding.

Can any experts on the forum clarify whether missile defence systems work against a nuclear missile detonated at an altitude of 1 km?

A close relative of mine who has always been a vocal supporter of Israel is now backpedalling after discovering that the average age of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip is around 18. I think they're starting to realized who the real genocidal maniacs are. Many people are slowly waking up to the real evil.

A close relative of mine who has always been a vocal supporter of Israel is now backpedalling after discovering that the average age of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip is around 18. I think they're starting to realized who the real genocidal maniacs are. Many people are slowly waking up to the real evil.

This may the first round in the Demographic Wars when debauched and feminist financial-democracies try to stop the more fertile meek from inheriting the Earth.

Are missile defence systems really that effective? Nukes are usually detonated in the air, are they not?

The above comes from Wikipedia, but accords with my understanding.

Can any experts on the forum clarify whether missile defence systems work against a nuclear missile detonated at an altitude of 1 km?

All missile defense systems designed to counter intercontinental ballistics need to intercept at higher altitudes. The optimum height of burst to maximize the most severe ground range destruction for a 1 kt bomb is 0.22 km; for 100 kt, 1 km; and for 10 Mt, 4.7 km. Nobody drops 1kt nukes anymore, unless it's a small tactical nuke and those are mostly hype as hypersonic missiles are a lot more effective and harder to intercept.

Setting a stage for another hospital strike ?
IDF shows “Hamas HQ” allegedly beneath a hospital in Gaza City.

Cool presentation, but 0 evidence.

75d6ffc3af037eb7.jpeg

All missile defense systems designed to counter intercontinental ballistics need to intercept at higher altitudes. The optimum height of burst to maximize the most severe ground range destruction for a 1 kt bomb is 0.22 km; for 100 kt, 1 km; and for 10 Mt, 4.7 km. Nobody drops 1kt nukes anymore, unless it's a small tactical nuke and those are mostly hype as hypersonic missiles are a lot more effective and harder to intercept.

So Israel's nukes can be intercepted, then?

Back