The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

How likely do you all think Latin America is to be dragged into this conflict if it escalates into a world war? Finding any semi-sane perspectives in Spanish about this matter is borderline impossible, so I thought I might as well try asking here.

For a long time I've thought that South America could have the qualities to come out on top of the coming decades of destruction.

There's really very little reason to get involved in these wars. These countries have a long history of not warring with each other. Their problem has been civil wars.

The main issue for South America is low IQ. I think the data that is often found online is a bit out of date, and a country like Colombia likely has an average IQ of 90. You can maybe bump that up to 92 if blacks are excluded.

Ideally 5 million Europeans would invade South America again, helped with by like-minded locals. Setup non-democratic Christian systems, borrowing from Bukele, enforcing marriage, responsibility, humility and banning the extreme degeneracy that pervades there. Such traditional systems naturally slowly increase IQ and lower violence over generations. After ten generations countries like Chile and Argentine would surpass European IQs and others would be more like 97. South America would be a very different place, like America and Europe, that, as Bukele says, could only be destroyed from within.

Given the extreme crime in South and Central America, I assumed that these countries were just inherently violent. Bukele has shown that not to be the case. It's only 1% of the population causing 90% of the crime. Although Peterson's above video is his usual Saturday helper special, his points on personality are accurate. Under the right leadership LatAm can have an upwards trajectory. And then maybe after a few generations, send flotillas back to re-conquer Europe from what ever fate they have planned for it.

Last edited:
For a long time I've thought that South America could have the qualities to come out on top of the coming decades of destruction.

There's really very little reason to get involved in these wars. These countries have a long history of not warring with each other. Their problem has been civil wars.

The main issue for South America is low IQ. I think the data that is often found online is a bit out of date, and a country like Colombia likely has an average IQ of 90. You can maybe bump that up to 92 if blacks are excluded.

Ideally 5 million Europeans would invade South America again, helped with by like-minded locals. Setup non-democratic Christian systems, borrowing from Bukele, enforcing marriage, responsibility, humility and banning the extreme degeneracy that pervades there. Such traditional systems naturally slowly increase IQ and lower violence over generations. After ten generations countries like Chile and Argentine would surpass European IQs and others would be more like 97. South America would be a very different place, like America and Europe, that, as Bukele says, could only be destroyed from within.

Given the extreme crime in South and Central America, I assumed that these countries were just inherently violent. Bukele has shown that not to be the case. It's only 1% of the population causing 90% of the crime. Although Peterson's above video is his usual Saturday helper special, his points on personality are accurate. Under the right leadership LatAm can have an upwards trajectory. And then maybe after a few generations, send flotillas back to re-conquer Europe from what ever fate they have planned for it.
Interesting that you mention IQ, because many people say IQ in Western countries is actually declining due to stupid people having more kids. Israel is actually a prime example with the ultra-orthodox Jews having the most kids and they're not the brightest bunch. The educated, secular young professionals in Tel Aviv are not having many kids.

Historically IQ got as high as it did in East Asia and Europe because of cold winters and urbanization. The winters required planning ahead to secure supplies, but nowadays any idiot can afford heating and food in winter or get on welfare. Urbanization led to a greater exchange of ideas and more intellectually demanding jobs like law or engineering that paid better and helped their children to survive. The highest IQs in Europe are found in the Blue Banana region from Northern Italy up through the Alps, into the Ruhr region and Benelux countries, and into England, where it was the most urbanized. But at some point the atheist, hedonist mentality took them over and family formation is not on their minds. With the climate and financial pressures no longer being as relevant, I worry what will become of the average man in the future. Maybe it will be like in Idiocracy.

Back