• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Destruction of Modern Women

I've recently met a few women probably around 25-27. They're attractive and have not been sleeping around. Either raised religious and haven't found a husband for whatever reason, or they fell for the career trap and have been focusing on that. I'm thinking about asking them out since I'm 33 and the age difference is more realistic. They seem nice but I'll be honest, they don't have that brightness in their eyes like the girls 5 years younger. I think women like this still have potential though, as long as they're willing to let a man lead and not prioritize a career long-term. We'll see what happens.

I've recently met a few women probably around 25-27. They're attractive and have not been sleeping around. Either raised religious and haven't found a husband for whatever reason, or they fell for the career trap and have been focusing on that. I'm thinking about asking them out since I'm 33 and the age difference is more realistic. They seem nice but I'll be honest, they don't have that brightness in their eyes like the girls 5 years younger. I think women like this still have potential though, as long as they're willing to let a man lead and not prioritize a career long-term. We'll see what happens.
What exactly do you mean by not sleeping around? A woman is either a virgin or a non-virgin. And non-virgins are not worth marrying. Also a 25 year old woman is too old to consider marrying. Have some standards dude.

In a lot of countries you can even marry women under 18 if there is parental consent and the court approves it. For example in Australia you can marry a 16 year old woman with written parental consent and a magistrates approval. The subset of under 18 year old women is where you are most likely to find virgins so its the most fertile hunting ground for marriage (provided it is legal where you live).

For example in this link it discusses the possibility of marriage to women under aged 18 in Europe.

Last edited:
No offense to the Douglas guy, but I’ve gone back in the thread and he has written several posts about having constant interactions with these attractive religious women in coffee shops, church, and elsewhere but nothing has ever materialized out of it. I’m not sure they are really into you dude, or just ask them out and find out?

I have no idea where you are meeting all these supposed virgins anyway, because I don’t see that many even in church. In my opinion you are misreading that they are pure and/or that they are into you.

What exactly do you mean by not sleeping around? A woman is either a virgin or a non-virgin. And non-virgins are not worth marrying. Also a 25 year old woman is too old to consider marrying. Have some standards dude.

In a lot of countries you can even marry women under 18 if there is parental consent and the court approves it. For example in Australia you can marry a 16 year old woman with written parental consent and a magistrates approval. The subset of under 18 year old women is where you are most likely to find virgins so its the most fertile hunting ground for marriage (provided it is legal where you live).

For example in this link it discusses the possibility of marriage to women under aged 18 in Europe.
I meant virgin vs non-virgin. Every once in a while I've met women in their mid 20s that are still virgins. I could also be wrong, but that's what vetting is for. But these types of women give off a vibe that they haven't had sex. The main issue is if they're too career oriented. That's a problem, but at least potentially fixable. Unlike women that have been sleeping around which are not fixable.

I don't consider 25 too old for a 33 year old man. Yes younger is better, but I'm trying to keep my options open as well.

No offense to the Douglas guy, but I’ve gone back in the thread and he has written several posts about having constant interactions with these attractive religious women in coffee shops, church, and elsewhere but nothing has ever materialized out of it. I’m not sure they are really into you dude, or just ask them out and find out?

I have no idea where you are meeting all these supposed virgins anyway, because I don’t see that many even in church. In my opinion you are misreading that they are pure and/or that they are into you.
I get their numbers and go on dates. You are correct that some of them are not pure, however. Or they're looking to monkey branch.

This is not an easy process and still takes work, patience, practice, etc. But at least there's still hope with Christian communities instead of regular dating.

Last edited:
I get their numbers and go on dates. You are correct that some of them are not pure, however. Or they're looking to monkey branch.

This is not an easy process and still takes work, patience, practice, etc. But at least there's still hope with Christian communities instead of regular dating.

So how exactly is this different than regular dating? What you seem to be doing is simply secular dating within a Christian community. If they are looking to monkey branch, then you are aware that they have boyfriends and significant others correct? Yet, you are still getting their numbers and going on dates with them. Frankly the behavior seems out of line, but hey I guess these days it’s all fair game.

It’s just laughable that this is taken as Christian behavior these days.

So how exactly is this different than regular dating? What you seem to be doing is simply secular dating within a Christian community. If they are looking to monkey branch, then you are aware that they have boyfriends and significant others correct? Yet, you are still getting their numbers and going on dates with them. Frankly the behavior seems out of line, but hey I guess these days it’s all fair game.

It’s just laughable that this is taken as Christian behavior these days.
You are making wild assumptions here. I do not go on a date or ask for a girl's number if I know they have a boyfriend. I have to figure it out first because some of them don't tell you right away. I specifically don't ask out a bunch of women so I don't look like a scumbag. I try to get to know them first and go for ones that seem worth it. Quality over quantity.

You need to relax.

You are making wild assumptions here. I do not go on a date or ask for a girl's number if I know they have a boyfriend. I have to figure it out first because some of them don't tell you right away. I specifically don't ask out a bunch of women so I don't look like a scumbag. I try to get to know them first and go for ones that seem worth it. Quality over quantity.

You need to relax.

Because you mentioned they were monkey branching. A woman talking to another guy in church or a social setting is not monkey branching. It’s the attempt to go from one relationship to another or constant flirting in an attempt to do that.

1711375352877.png

1711375439924.png

27-year-old Brigitte Garcia, the youngest mayor in Ecuador has been shot dead (in San Vicente, the town in which she was elected). I wonder if she could have a do-over if she'd choose a quiet, anonymous life in the country as a simple house wife and stay at home mom? You go girl. RIP.

Because you mentioned they were monkey branching. A woman talking to another guy in church or a social setting is not monkey branching. It’s the attempt to go from one relationship to another or constant flirting in an attempt to do that.

Because females lie. You new to the game dude? I've met tons of women who act single, I go out with them, learn they have a boyfriend or are even married.

Hell, I've even had women I've slept with only reveal they are married after the fact, God have mercy on my soul.

27-year-old Brigitte Garcia, the youngest mayor in Ecuador has been shot dead (in San Vicente, the town in which she was elected). I wonder if she could have a do-over if she'd choose a quiet, anonymous life in the country as a simple house wife and stay at home mom? You go girl. RIP.
We see this out of young women who want to get into politics. They just see it as the next shortcut to gaining power, and having money and influence, by sitting in the front row of class and repeating what they are told.

I suppose most women are not born with the ability to see the big picture and make logical decisions. So, letting them into the world of men is a drastic mistake because they don't have the ability to protect themselves from the consequences of it. Hillary Clinton is the poster child for it. Everything she said and represented her entire life was wrong and hurt good people, but she can't see/care about this, because she was rewarded for doing it. What happens when that damage goes too far and the people react to it? Well, that thought never crosses their minds.

We men must do better to protect women, and the biggest is protecting them from their own short comings and keeping them out of the world of men. Politics is just peaceful war. Women belong in neither, they are not designed for it.

I feel bad for her and other women who take this road. But at the same time, in the current system, we men are powerless to do much about it. It is something we must pray for, to put an end to this madness that is destroying so many good people.

Because females lie. You new to the game dude? I've met tons of women who act single, I go out with them, learn they have a boyfriend or are even married.

Hell, I've even had women I've slept with only reveal they are married after the fact, God have mercy on my soul.

Are you kidding me? This mofo is on here BRAGGING about sleeping with females with boyfriends and married broads. Are you just another religious hypocrite like Doosh? You should be ashamed of yourself, and here’s a fact, it’s not hard to figure out if a woman is married or in a relationship. If she’s in your social circle you’d know and if not, some fast research like finding her socials would tell you. You sound like a hypocritical egotistical douche bag. How is this guy a moderator?

Yo, just admit it guys, you’re ex pick up artists frauds and you don’t want to settle down with sluts do now you are trying to corrupt church women and you want a good girl who is submissive. What is wrong with you? What a tool bag. I’m in Greece and Albania right now but if I wasn’t I’d come and kick your ass. Name the time and place bro.

I'm in both places too Chad. Let's meet tonight at your mom's house.
Please don't step! I heard he's none other than LittleDark's sensei and a ferocious, ice cold knockout artist. There's a lot of fools in the hospital already...

Word on the street, MrChad makes fake profiles on Upward to fish for anyone that's not a virgin living with their mom and is trying to date Christian women, and then he will show up like a kung fu Chris Hanson from To Catch a Predator and it's LIGHTS OUT. Night night!

Even if all of us from the forum ganged up to try and settle this, it would be a huge brawl in downtown Athens or Tirana and we'd get absolutely destroyed by him in front of a ton of hot virgin Christian girls cheering him on. It would be super embarrassing, and even deadly! Why do you think Roosh went into hiding?

If you don't believe me, just watch the new documentary Roadhouse. Dalton and Conor wouldn't even stand a chance against him, and that's just FACTS. Guys I'm begging you, don't knuck if you buck!

Last edited:
My honestly really makes it impossible for trolls to stop themselves. Keeps the forum pure.

By the way, "MrChad" writes like a woman and thinks like one. After explaining that females lie, the woman reading my post then assumes I'm just tricking married women into bed, even though I explained they hid their marital status.

In my case, at least one of the married women who tricked me literally hid their marital status for weeks, just to illustrate how good (or bad) they are at lying. Wasn't even trying to jump into bed with them, and still got played.

I remember, the first time I got a married woman, I thought, "Yikes, God forgive me I won't rush sex again." Only to have it happen again after a longer period of dating!

Seriously, other than "no sex before marriage," there may be no way to protect oneself from such machinations. But then risking it all on marriage with a non-virginal woman today without dating or sleeping with them also seems like an extreme risk, not to mention it takes God-like willpower to overcome all sexual urges.

I think all one can do is beg God for mercy, while forgiving those who wrong you.

Are you kidding me? This mofo is on here BRAGGING about sleeping with females with boyfriends and married broads. Are you just another religious hypocrite like Doosh? You should be ashamed of yourself, and here’s a fact, it’s not hard to figure out if a woman is married or in a relationship. If she’s in your social circle you’d know and if not, some fast research like finding her socials would tell you. You sound like a hypocritical egotistical douche bag. How is this guy a moderator?

Yo, just admit it guys, you’re ex pick up artists frauds and you don’t want to settle down with sluts do now you are trying to corrupt church women and you want a good girl who is submissive. What is wrong with you? What a tool bag. I’m in Greece and Albania right now but if I wasn’t I’d come and kick your ass. Name the time and place bro.

My honestly really makes it impossible for trolls to stop themselves. Keeps the forum pure.

Honesty? You’re lying and I’ll break it down for the forum.

After explaining that females lie, the woman reading my post then assumes I'm just tricking married women into bed, even though I explained they hid their marital status.

They hid their marital status? So you didn’t know them at all. Were these one night stands? Some couldn’t be because you said one woman hid it from you for weeks.

In my case, at least one of the married women who tricked me literally hid their marital status for weeks, just to illustrate how good (or bad) they are at lying. Wasn't even trying to jump into bed with them, and still got played.I remember, the first time I got a married woman, I thought, "Yikes, God forgive me I won't rush sex again." Only to have it happen again after a longer period of dating!

Look buddy nobody except your puppets here are buying your story. You’re full of shit. So while dating this woman for WEEKs you’re telling us that:

Your gut told you nothing.

You knew nothing about her life or social circle.

You didn’t know her first or last name.

You didn’t bother to do even a quick search online or on social media.

You do know their are full databases for FREE where you can look this stuff up right?

Look admit it, you wanted to get laid and followed through, you had a feeling she was married but did it anyway. Instead you’re here trying to convince us you did nothing wrong, cause you’re a perfect little religious boy?

At least make it believable. You messed up admit it. It takes two to tango, you were both wrong but you’re still holding on to these fantasy that women are such elaborate liars (or are they bad, which one is it?) and she so cleverly deceived you that you were just innocent.

Seriously, other than "no sex before marriage," there may be no way to protect oneself from such machinations.

Wow actually something I agree with you about. Hallelujah!!

But then you say not sleeping with a woman is a great risk, so which one is it?

I think all one can do is beg God for mercy, while forgiving those who wrong you.

Yes, get off this forum and spend the time you spend here talking to your priest. You’re in no position to lead or dole out any advice. Besides your minions here who suck up anything you or your idol Trump say, anyone with half a brain can see you are very very confused on a bunch of topics. You don’t know shit, and it’s clear from your posts.

Back