• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Destruction of Modern Women

Women are behaving in an evil manner and deserve their fair share of blame because they do have agency but men also deserve some blame by allowing it to happen via simping. If men stopped marrying non-virgins the promiscuity would stop real quick.
Yeah the more women I meet, the more I'm seeing how important it is that they're a virgin. They have a very different (in a good way) personality. More trustworthy and pleasant to talk to.

The guys on here already know this, but there are even thots at church. Be careful out there haha

I think you may be younger than I am but the number of years you "spent on the apps" isn't small so maybe you aren't much younger. The "genuine repentance" thing is a difficult one to discern, I agree with you, and I think that's more related (private opinion here) in general to the inclination to sex being strong for procreative reasons. There are a few things going on here that perhaps I'm indifferent to and its a failing of mine, but I think about it slightly differently. I was focused on many other things and went a long time before I even ventured into any acting out phase, so by that point my view is that there is no justification for any behavior, but historically speaking the activity, if we're being honest, was already with women who had nothing to "lose" at that point. That's why I think it's sort of ridiculous to keep putting this on men, and a majority of men to boot, since it is really the setup and the leaders that allowed the culture, not someone born in the last 50 years even. I didn't really end any more real connection I had with a small number of women, circumstances of their choosing or background/cultural/religious differences did. Forgive me, but the rest were already on the end of the spectrum of prostitutes, which is what even dating app girls are, if we think about what women are and should be in a historical perspective. Men can only sleep with women, for example, if women allow it, so the real issue is the woman that is generally dumb enough in the west to listen to the debased society and not family or smart men, and act like a guy 2 points or more higher than her is going to stick around. Uh, no. You don't go girl.

We all know this, but it has to be stated again: you only get that behavior when you give women jobs and promote careers. That way, they look at to "have fun" in cities while working and you don't incentive going out to find a man and make a family. This really isn't difficult to understand, but the modern egalitarian nonsense, and probably some fathers not liking the idea of their daughters marrying a guy who then leads her, made it more and more problematic.

There may be some people on the internet that act or think like this, but I don't, especially because I complain about the camp that also says "Pray to God and he'll give you a wife". Or the better (impossible to counter) "he'll give you a wife if it is for your salvation." I guess you'll tell me that at the end of my life, right? :rolleyes:

The men turning up to church, by the way, are taking great steps and strides, and a lot have inherited issues and definitely a society that hasn't done anything to help their plight. They have a lot of things to work on. I don't know if you know my posts historically, but I'm not talking about these men when I complain/talk about the wife thing in the USA. If anyone has been paying attention at all, by the way, all you will see (and this is getting "worse" from a numbers point of view or disparity) is young men, barely any young women that aren't but maybe 14 or 15. That's the issue, of course, so it sounds like yes it is an issue of young women, Lawrence.

As above, that's why I'm not into this thinking and also find it almost insulting to say that you should pray for a wife in the sense that if you do it'll happen magically. You should pray and be faithful, for its own sake, of course. But the simpletons in life, and this is even with many Orthodox, act like they have some understanding about what is going on, when in reality I see that it's cycles and largely the world is indifferent historically about any given thing that a human, or group, thinks that is important. I'm OK with that. I just hate people talking about "doing the work" and when you do and even accomplish things, there is little around so they then start distracting to other topics, rather than talk about the one at hand (everyone is competing over a crazy small portion of women, who are worse than ever in pretty much every way, yes because they've been told to do that - I get it).

If you doubt any of this, just look at the run of guys from the 1950-1970s that got married at early 20s, even with age gaps and had kids with normal women. I have no issue with them, I'm just pointing out that very few of these guys were any better in any way, or more faithful, or whatever you want to say, than many men I know currently for 20 years. Them's the facts. We need to cut the BS every once in a while, and that's why I'm here.
I don't mean to put this on men, I guess my post was weighted in that direction because I am speaking from the perspective of a man, and trying to work out what we as men can do in the situation we find ourselves. But I am not trying to put forth a 'really feminism is men's fault' argument. The way I look at it is that I am a man, there are a limited range of things I can do, and most of these fall into the category of repenting for my part in things, and trying to not have a 'slot machine' notion about it, but to do it genuinely, and to try to get to a place in my faith where I can accept whatever happens to me, and hopefully heal the damage that I see I have done to myself. I am not saying 'it's men's fault for using dating apps', but rather 'within the realm of things that I have responsibility for, I did use these apps, and one thing I can do is repent for this, and try to correct the skewed vision of women that I ended up with as a result.' Many many women have a lot of things to take responsibility for, but I don't have any influence in this besides prayer. All I can do is look in the mirror.

Hopefully I am getting the nuance across. I am not trying to advocate for a 'men have messed up, it's all our fault, we should feel bad' but we are where we are. We can get mad about it, we can try to tell other people to stop on the road to destruction before its too late, but ultimately the only person we have control over is ourselves. And I don't think anyone can be truly introspective and not see that their actions have had some negative impact in feeding the beast that we have to contend with. And yes there is a generational element that we get handed a lot of stuff that is the result of decisions we didn't make and all that, and perhaps we weren't as bad as Mr X over there, or what about Miss Y... But I just don't see being caught up in all that as being very productive for my own growth.

Ultimately the situation is what it is. What can I do? I can't force women to change, I can't magic up a wife, or go back in time to a period where things were easier in that regard. I can get angry I suppose, and go around saying who is to blame, but I am still gonna be in same boat, only angry. The only real sphere of influence I have is myself, my relationship with God, my repentance, and my decisions going forward.

We can get mad about it, we can try to tell other people to stop on the road to destruction before its too late, but ultimately the only person we have control over is ourselves.
But that's exactly what I do. I do it here, and I do it in real life. I tell people, eschew the apps. Plan, make some cash so you feel like you can pull this off, and leave. Go overseas. I tell that to people who still desire a relationship with a woman and haven't given up on that. That's advice and it's telling men to take action. That should be applauded, in my view.
What can I do?
My posts are clear as day on this. I know a lot of people don't like Cappy/Clarey for complaining a lot, but when I've heard him he has come to the same conclusions I have: Go overseas, because things won't change enough anytime soon for anything to matter for you, if you are a man from 20s to 40s right now. Sad to admit, but true.

I don’t see an end in sight to the destruction. Unless they abolish social media, we will be swimming in this mess. It’s pure hedonism out there, and the good relationships and marriages I see are few and far between. As we men age we are also looked on with suspicion especially if we do not have a wife or girlfriend. The wives of friends think we are a bad influence and the more of a ‘catch’ you are the more women are skeptical.

These virginal women are a tiny part of the population. Many men, fearing to be alone just settle for anything.

Procreation and having kids is very easy however if you just don’t care who you pick. You can select for beauty and impurity, but beauty and purity is very rare to come by. But for some guys if they really want progeny can just knock up an attractive woman who probably has had several partners. Who knows how that would turn out.

It’s a wild world, and we shall see what happens, perhaps a major conflict will be a blessing for the next generation. Just like years ago in the former Soviet block where men had their pick because so many other men died in wars. That dynamic may return, but the current single crop may be sacrificed for the future to make it so.

I don’t see an end in sight to the destruction. Unless they abolish social media, we will be swimming in this mess. It’s pure hedonism out there, and the good relationships and marriages I see are few and far between. As we men age we are also looked on with suspicion especially if we do not have a wife or girlfriend. The wives of friends think we are a bad influence and the more of a ‘catch’ you are the more women are skeptical.

These virginal women are a tiny part of the population. Many men, fearing to be alone just settle for anything.

Procreation and having kids is very easy however if you just don’t care who you pick. You can select for beauty and impurity, but beauty and purity is very rare to come by. But for some guys if they really want progeny can just knock up an attractive woman who probably has had several partners. Who knows how that would turn out.

It’s a wild world, and we shall see what happens, perhaps a major conflict will be a blessing for the next generation. Just like years ago in the former Soviet block where men had their pick because so many other men died in wars. That dynamic may return, but the current single crop may be sacrificed for the future to make it so.
This whole post is spot on, and what I've been saying for some time. The bolded is the really sad reality, and it's an inversion yet again; it's women with age that should be looked on with suspicion. It's as though, by the way, the women who think we might be a bad influence have zero clue that a normal put together man wouldn't put up with the quality of woman that is generally out there. Weird times.

Women are behaving in an evil manner and deserve their fair share of blame because they do have agency but men also deserve some blame by allowing it to happen via simping. If men stopped marrying non-virgins the promiscuity would stop real quick.
This. It all comes back to male leadership. If even 18 year old college freshmen knew in the back of her mind that if she ever wants that dream wedding she's always dreamed of, she can't get run through for the next four years in college, she'd change her behavior real quick. On the flip side, men think they can have unlimited amounts of no-strings attached sex, then "settle down" with the right one.

In this regard, both men and women are trying to have their cake and eat it too. And men always have had the responsibility to lead. Stop sipping for non-virgins, teach your sons to only marry virgins, and change the culture that way. That is really the only hope.

But that's exactly what I do. I do it here, and I do it in real life. I tell people, eschew the apps. Plan, make some cash so you feel like you can pull this off, and leave. Go overseas. I tell that to people who still desire a relationship with a woman and haven't given up on that. That's advice and it's telling men to take action. That should be applauded, in my view.

My posts are clear as day on this. I know a lot of people don't like Cappy/Clarey for complaining a lot, but when I've heard him he has come to the same conclusions I have: Go overseas, because things won't change enough anytime soon for anything to matter for you, if you are a man from 20s to 40s right now. Sad to admit, but true.

And what about men who don't want to, or are unable to move abroad?

Whilst it is true that in many countries women are less influenced by feminism, more likely to be virgins and so forth, it is a massive undertaking to go and move to another country in such a way as to ingratiate yourself with the people and assimilate into their culture. You gotta learn a language, have a decent enough career to be able to compete with local men etc. It might be a solution for those who are able, but it's by no means one-size-fits-all approach.

I mean I am not shooting it down, it might be legitimately good for those who are willing and able, but for those who aren't, you may as well be telling a man with no legs to that it will be helpful for them to go for a walk.

Whilst it is true that in many countries women are less influenced by feminism, more likely to be virgins and so forth, it is a massive undertaking to go and move to another country in such a way as to ingratiate yourself with the people and assimilate into their culture. You gotta learn a language, have a decent enough career to be able to compete with local men etc. It might be a solution for those who are able, but it's by no means one-size-fits-all approach.

I mean I am not shooting it down, it might be legitimately good for those who are willing and able, but for those who aren't, you may as well be telling a man with no legs to that it will be helpful for them to go for a walk.
Maybe you can work out a valid aproach for both type of men and i think most of it has been discussed already. I respect not wanting to move abroad because you do not want to abandon your family or your community. The only thing i do not like about moving abroad is being far away from my family and it is a major negative. But the way i see it is that if things ever get so bad that they also start to want to leave i will have a place ready for them to escape to.

But there also some men who don't want to in the same sense as they dont want to go to the gym and they just want to play video games. Well tough luck for them they will be filtered out of the gene pool. There is no saving those types of people and not everyone is going to make it. This is a time of heavy spiritual and genetic filtering.

But for the men who do not want to leave because of good moral reasons there surely is a best aproach that can be found also. Staying in your own country moving further away from metropolitan areas, making more local connections with farmers,craftsmen and church. working on removing toxic elements from your life and working progressively towards a more healthy and natural life. Learning how to not be driven crazy by living in an ever more insane society with a non stop bombardment of evil messaging and situations you do not want to see or hear in daily life (more so if you stay behind).

Finding a girl with religious background and lowering your standards for physical attractiveness by one to two points (more so if you stay behind). Working on a main income or side income that is remote to have more options for the future. Learning about crypto. Learning about self sufficiency with food, energy, safety and medicine. Most of the things will be the same with a few differences whether we stay behind or we choose to leave its not a competition we are all in the same boat. Its a choice of are you choosing to take the evil head on right now or are you choosing to delay it by 10 to 50 years.

Last edited:
GIftBVZbkAAXUwE

On the flip side, men think they can have unlimited amounts of no-strings attached sex, then "settle down" with the right one.
Not really. In reality, most don't even have this option.
What about them?
The only thing i do not like about moving abroad is being far away from my family and it is a major negative. But the way i see it is that if things ever get so bad that they also start to want to leave i will have a place ready for them to escape to.
Yes.
Well tough luck for them they will be filtered out of the gene pool.
Indeed. This may not be easy for some to deal with, still others might cope with it different ways, or they might just try not to think about it, but there it is, still staring at you - or all of us, whatever.
Finding a girl with religious background and lowering your standards for physical attractiveness by one to two points (more so if you stay behind)
Possible. If one is tall, in good shape, and has major resources, professionalism or upside, isn't 2 points down a hard sell? The issue that people keep denying or conveniently "forgetting" is that youth/fertility/beauty is #1 for men, and attractiveness is accommodative or additive with ALL male characteristics. They are not even in the same ballpark.

I just hate people talking about "doing the work" and when you do and even accomplish things, there is little around so they then start distracting to other topics, rather than talk about the one at hand (everyone is competing over a crazy small portion of women, who are worse than ever in pretty much every way, yes because they've been told to do that - I get it).
At this point any man from the west needs to be top 1% to get a traditional wife (defined as young, attractive, virgin, submissive to the man, traditional, etc). Guys in third world countries can get away with merely being in the top 20% in their own countries and find a traditional woman. But a western guy must be top 1% and move to another country. Because all things being equal a traditional woman would rather marry a local guy who is a 7 than a foreign guy who is objectively an 8 because of the culture differences, etc so as a foreign guy you are discounted and have to be very high value (top 1%) to land a traditional wife in a third world country.

The above being said not all is lost for western men. If you put an extreme amount of effort to become a top 1% man, move to a poor country and learn the local language then spend a few years of meeting and dating different women in that country you can eventually find a worthwhile woman. But its a very long process from where you start to becoming a top 1% man to finding and then marrying the right woman. Most guys if they can achieve it will be aged 35 - 45 by the time they get married under this scenario that I described. It takes more effort than ever before in human history for a man to find a worthwhile wife but at least its still possible (only just). It might literally be impossible in another 30 years time with the way clown world is progressing.

By the way I just want to really counter this whole non-sensical race mixing concern that most guys have. Because its ideologically driven and not practical. There are a limited number of cases where race mixing is negative and if that is the case by all means select a woman that looks similar to you. But those cases do not apply to 99% of men here.

Yes if you are a Japanese man living in Japan it makes sense to look for a Japanese wife because its a highly homogeneous society and you can blend in and not be an outsider (or have your kids or wife be treated as an outsider). Or if you are a Korean man living in South Korea or an Icelandic man living in Iceland the same thing. If you live in a non-homogenous mixed race country like Australia or France or U,S.A. or Germany or Brazil, etc you are not seen as an outsider if you race mix as there is already such a huge percentage of race mixed people that its considered normal. And if you are a western guy moving to a non-western country marrying a woman who looks the same as you is irrelevant because you are already an outsider living in a foreign country. A blond German man marrying a blond German woman and then both of them having kids together and living as a family in Japan is not going to help them because the whole family are seen as outsiders in Japan.

In summary I think the race mixing concerns are just intellectual masturbation for most guys and has no basis in the practical reality that guys are actually facing.

By the way I just want to really counter this whole non-sensical race mixing concern that most guys have. Because its ideologically driven and not practical. There are a limited number of cases where race mixing is negative and if that is the case by all means select a woman that looks similar to you. But those cases do not apply to 99% of men here.

Cringeworthy. This is not about whether ot not it's negative or positive. Simple fact that should apply to any self respecting man (no matter what race or ethnicity): You are the directly end result of thousands of generations of your own kin and it is in your primary interest to continue your bloodline. And if nothing else I want my kids to look just like me, and not like some ethnic mix based on an ill-guided politically correct ideology. I love being White and I want the same for my progeny.

BTW, what is an agnostic doing in here anyway?

Cringeworthy. This is not about whether ot not it's negative or positive. Simple fact that should apply to any self respecting man (no matter what race or ethnicity): You are the directly end result of thousands of generations of your own kin and it is in your primary interest to continue your bloodline. And if nothing else I want my kids to look just like me, and not like some ethnic mix based on an ill-guided politically correct ideology. I love being White and I want the same for my progeny.

BTW, what is an agnostic doing in here anyway?
You totally ignored my whole point. "white" is not even a race. And for example a lot of Spanish people might have a mix of Iberian genetics, north African genetics and Arab genetics due to the countries history. A lot of Brazilian people for example might have a mixture of European, Asian, African and middle eastern genetics. People are generally speaking not the result of their own kin. Most countries are already race mixed to a large degree. Unless you are talking about highly homogeneous countries which are the minority.

Also there are no rules against being agnostic on this forum.

This. It all comes back to male leadership. If even 18 year old college freshmen knew in the back of her mind that if she ever wants that dream wedding she's always dreamed of, she can't get run through for the next four years in college, she'd change her behavior real quick.

Except she can, because some guy will choose to be with her, a woman who is used up vs. get nothing. We even have stories of pastors marrying former porn stars now. Also let’s be real, it’s mainly about physical attraction in the West, and most other factors are secondary. If she is an attractive 35+ year old she can get her pick of the litter.

The advice to ignore non virgins is pretty much impossible, unless we are fixing up people as teenagers, and even then.

As men we pretty much have little no to leverage, the damage is done. What to do I’m not sure, besides just leave and hope for the best or have an ‘accidental’ pregnancy.

Yes if you are a Japanese man living in Japan it makes sense to look for a Japanese wife because its a highly homogeneous society and you can blend in and not be an outsider (or have your kids or wife be treated as an outsider). Or if you are a Korean man living in South Korea or an Icelandic man living in Iceland the same thing. If you live in a non-homogenous mixed race country like Australia or France or U,S.A. or Germany or Brazil, etc you are not seen as an outsider if you race mix as there is already such a huge percentage of race mixed people that its considered normal. And if you are a western guy moving to a non-western country marrying a woman who looks the same as you is irrelevant because you are already an outsider living in a foreign country. A blond German man marrying a blond German woman and then both of them having kids together and living as a family in Japan is not going to help them because the whole family are seen as outsiders in Japan.

In summary I think the race mixing concerns are just intellectual masturbation for most guys and has no basis in the practical reality that guys are actually facing.

The other point is that certain immigrant communities have more traditional values than the native population. Take the USA, would you rather marry a white middle class liberal mentally ill female of which there are millions of or a conservative Latina? Stupid to ignore the Latina because you are white and she isn’t.

At this point any man from the west needs to be top 1% to get a traditional wife (defined as young, attractive, virgin, submissive to the man, traditional, etc). Guys in third world countries can get away with merely being in the top 20% in their own countries and find a traditional woman. But a western guy must be top 1% and move to another country. Because all things being equal a traditional woman would rather marry a local guy who is a 7 than a foreign guy who is objectively an 8 because of the culture differences, etc so as a foreign guy you are discounted and have to be very high value (top 1%) to land a traditional wife in a third world country.
Enough with the black pilling. We know it's bad in the West but saying you have to be top 1% is ridiculous. At my parish and elsewhere there are multiple guys I've met with good wives and they are not top 1%. Top 10% maybe, but that's an order of magnitude greater.

Why do you concern yourself with this so much? You're an agnostic, so you have to ask yourself why would a traditional woman choose you in any case? She would choose a man with faith and traditional values. I'm afraid that you're setting yourself up for failure.

Back