The Destruction of Modern Women

Again, the problem is that we're so far gone it's hard for many to take any of it seriously. The only question that remains for me is the population question. And that includes the debt system attempts which require mass immigration of other peoples, but as a result cause for greater chaos and instability with their introduction.

Vaping gave me terrible clusters of tonsil stones and I had to operate on myself with various medical tools I bought to extract them. It was horrible.

That scared me a lot when I saw it and I quit cold turkey. Switched to snus/nic pouches. But now snus is just getting gross. Interesting fact is a lot of soccer players are addicted to snus.

So now I'm tapering off with tea/herbal/nootropic/vitamin pouches.

I'm not sure how vaping could be called safe for pregnancy. There's so much we don't actually know. Vaping is another thing like the clot shot that is experimental. I'm sure this paper would also say covid vax is safe for pregnant mothers and babies.

And not everything shows up with tests. You can take a comprehensive blood test for example and believe all your markers are fine. That's bull. It's so complex.

Sucking on colorful little dildos with lights all day long and blasting the back of your throat and lungs with hot vapor isn't harmless, hence the tonsil stones as body's way of defending me against it, or you could say God's warning.

I could imagine several ways vaping would be harmful to a baby in the womb also. For example it probably hurts the oxygen intake.

Isn't it obvious also that nicotine isn't safe for a baby in a womb also? It's a chemical in a plant to make animals not eat the plant. It's like a poison.

I'm still an idiot and use snus sometimes and I really don't know why I do it. It gives me anxiety, diarreah, and a glob of sticky brown snot all over my teeth and gums and inside my gut. Pretty sure it caused some teeth and gum irritation/sensitivty as well, same with the nic pouch.

I recently just got the tea pouches so pretty sure this is going to finally end this nonsense for me.

Not the mention the vaping, snus, nic pouches all have weird mysterious chemicals like SD666LH or whatever in them. I'm sure babies absorbing this trash isn't good for them.

This is the harsh reality: if you are a 30+ year old white man in the U.S., the chances of you finding and marrying an attractive, pleasant, virginal white Christian woman age 18-23 are not much better than you winning the Powerball. Those women do exist, but they do not marry thirty-something men they have no prior connection to or association with. They marry guys their own age who they met through school or family/friends.

The first thing you need to do if you're a thirty-something guy looking for a wife is to be realistic about your prospects. Sitting around hoping and praying for a virgin unicorn wife is probably not going to yield you any results, the same way that a 37 year-old reformed sl*t desperate for children is very unlikely to find a handsome millionaire of similar age to wife her up. If you're a single thirty-something man, chances are you have your own share of baggage, sins and mistakes in your past, and you'll have to suffer the consequences of your past choices, just like promiscuous women must ultimately do.

That means you must accept the fact that you'll either have to settle for a much less physically desirable younger woman (who is almost assuredly still not a virgin despite her lack of sex appeal), a more attractive woman in her early-thirties who is most definitely not a virgin, or go overseas to a poorer country to seek out a wife (who very well may also not be a virgin, although she will certainly assure you otherwise). And of course, (especially if you remain in the West) you must also be prepared for the possibility of divorce.

This is simply the reality of the situation. It does no good to bemoan it. If you want a wife and children in the current year, those are your choices. If you insist on holding out for the perfect virgin unicorn wife, you are essentially choosing the path of celibacy and singleness, whether you realize it or not. And that is not necessarily the worst thing for some men. But it's important to be honest with yourself, and to recognize and acknowledge harsh truths. Self-delusion will do you no favors, and ironically places you in basically the same category as many of the broken women being maligned in this thread.

This is the harsh reality: if you are a 30+ year old white man in the U.S., the chances of you finding and marrying an attractive, pleasant, virginal white Christian woman age 18-23 are not much better than you winning the Powerball. Those women do exist, but they do not marry thirty-something men they have no prior connection to or association with. They marry guys their own age who they met through school or family/friends.

The first thing you need to do if you're a thirty-something guy looking for a wife is to be realistic about your prospects. Sitting around hoping and praying for a virgin unicorn wife is probably not going to yield you any results, the same way that a 37 year-old reformed sl*t desperate for children is very unlikely to find a handsome millionaire of similar age to wife her up. If you're a single thirty-something man, chances are you have your own share of baggage, sins and mistakes in your past, and you'll have to suffer the consequences of your past choices, just like promiscuous women must ultimately do.

That means you must accept the fact that you'll either have to settle for a much less physically desirable younger woman (who is almost assuredly still not a virgin despite her lack of sex appeal), a more attractive woman in her early-thirties who is most definitely not a virgin, or go overseas to a poorer country to seek out a wife (who very well may also not be a virgin, although she will certainly assure you otherwise). And of course, (especially if you remain in the West) you must also be prepared for the possibility of divorce.

This is simply the reality of the situation. It does no good to bemoan it. If you want a wife and children in the current year, those are your choices. If you insist on holding out for the perfect virgin unicorn wife, you are essentially choosing the path of celibacy and singleness, whether you realize it or not. And that is not necessarily the worst thing for some men. But it's important to be honest with yourself, and to recognize and acknowledge harsh truths. Self-delusion will do you no favors, and ironically places you in basically the same category as many of the broken women being maligned in this thread.

You nail it. I participate in activities, events, and studies outside of Divine Liturgy and split time between two local churches - not to find a wife, but I like being part of both communities.

What I've noticed is that the 18-23 age range within women won't even talk to men their age, let alone anyone older like me. They typically avoid all eye contact and group together in a comfort zone with their smartphones within reach. I'm not saying this to judge them specifically, just that it's a sign of the times where individual social skills are so degraded that young people don't want to voluntarily interface with others. The men I talk to the most are those old enough to be my father.

The thing is I don’t care about the perfect virgin wife. I’m expecting someone similar to me. Maybe a few boyfriends and a past engagement. A real woman with her own sins. A few past partners but she figured it out, and she wants to do it for real. But I refuse to settle for the town bike. Priesthood before town bike.

Another side rant. Made the 6 this year. I did it 🥳. But on a side note I saw a tiktok going “if a man says he makes six figures that means he makes 100,000 USD, no” WTF!?! Is that not a lot of money anymore? I lost my 20s to get that.

Last edited:

I’m late 20s and I still feel like this applies. There’s too much age gap shaming.

Personally I thinking shooting for below 25 and not fat is a somewhat realistic goal though.

Personally I thinking shooting for below 25 and not fat is a somewhat realistic goal though.
It absolutely is realistic, but it takes effort and time to become a member of the right community. I don't think it's wise to give up hope.

Find a good church and spend time around right-wing Christians. The kind of people that avoid most of the cultural rot. Be sincere, and most importantly trust God. We don't have to move abroad (although that's not a bad option), but we have to put in the work.

I mostly agree but the part where I disagree is the overseas part. Overseas if you are in the right country finding a young and attractive virgin is still reasonably realistic but you must have money, still be in decent shape and you must speak the local language and live there for a while. For a fat balding 50 year old with little cash to swoop in and find a virgin young beautiful wife in a few months in for example Belarus is unrealistic. But if a man is 40 is physically in good shape, is wealthy (or at least very comfortable financially) and lives in for example Belarus for 3 years and speaks Belarusian or Russian then there is no reason he cannot eventually find a beautiful 18 year old virgin to marry.

I think overseas is still realistic if you tick all of the boxes and put in the effort.

The thing is I don’t care about the perfect virgin wife. I’m expecting someone similar to me. Maybe a few boyfriends and a past engagement. A real woman with her own sins. A few past partners but she figured it out, and she wants to do it for real. But I refuse to settle for the town bike. Priesthood before town bike.

Another side rant. Made the 6 this year. I did it 🥳. But on a side note I saw a tiktok going “if a man says he makes six figures that means he makes 100,000 USD, no” WTF!?! Is that not a lot of money anymore? I lost my 20s to get that.
Absolutely, a woman who's had a few boyfriends but managed to get herself straightened out is not going to be ruined by any means. A guy who's 30-35, in good shape, and has his life together could definitely find such a virtuous woman in her mid 20s in the US. Otherwise there's the emigration option. Hoping for a pure virgin seems prideful with my past, but I'll certainly take her if I can find such a unicorn.

Congrats on your six figures, I also hit that this year and that was my big goal throughout my 20s. Just wish I had a wife and family to share it with. It's still a very solid income in the Midwest or the South. But in Boston or SF that's nothing these days, garbage truck drivers can make 100k.

For me if I do decide to ever get married its virgin or bust lol. Better to become a monk (or even a fornicator) than to marry a non-virgin woman.

Call me dogmatic but a woman is either a virgin or a whore. There is no in-between.

The only exceptions I will make to this is if a woman is a widow or if she was genuinely raped (as opposed to false rape which is the majority of claimed rapes).

Men seem to have no standards any more.

It absolutely is realistic, but it takes effort and time to become a member of the right community. I don't think it's wise to give up hope.

Find a good church and spend time around right-wing Christians. The kind of people that avoid most of the cultural rot. Be sincere, and most importantly trust God. We don't have to move abroad (although that's not a bad option), but we have to put in the work.

Even more active than spending time around the right Church crowd, go beyond that and help them build the community. Become a leader and prominent figure in the hierarchy. Shoot high. The wife will come but we have to put manly effort into God's Kingdom. Work with Him.

It's true many girls come to Church only for special occasions, many even though Christian are still mask-wearing, vaxxed demoncrats, fat/obese, hyper-materialistic, high body count, too old, have kids, etc. The pickings are slim even in Church circles.

So what's going to happen when an actual 'good' trad wife comes into the community? Is God going to work His Providence to make it so she ends up with the loser blackpilled guy that argues with everyone, constantly pointing to the flies vs. the bees, or is He going to Grace the man that puts his blood and sweat into the Church practicing sacrificial love and following His commandments?

On a lower level, it's also just the people in the Parish looking out for you. The people, like the older women, can help you find and vet women. Get them to look for you. The girls will talk to each other. They can ask them basic questions so you don't have to be a creep and scare them away with interviews.

But this is important: they are NOT going to even help you do this if you don't take care of yourself and shape yourself into a trad Christian husband, if you don't give back to them and their community, and if you don't come to Church every Sunday. And even superficial things matter also like if you look like you live with you mother, if you are unkempt, if you dress carelessly, etc.

Maybe it will never happen. But why not at least TRY? These things are still beneficial to do. You could carry them with you to another country, you could use them to build a foundation to ship someone from overseas, you could go beyond them and commit totally to God and join a monestary.

Last edited:
For me if I do decide to ever get married its virgin or bust lol. Better to become a monk (or even a fornicator) than to marry a non-virgin woman.

Call me dogmatic but a woman is either a virgin or a whore. There is no in-between.

The only exceptions I will make to this is if a woman is a widow or if she was genuinely raped (as opposed to false rape which is the majority of claimed rapes).

I wouldn't go that far but I understand your position. The problem with modern day stuff is that we are all so set up for failure that it's barely realistic to get women early where they could even theoretically have a 1 partner past max (unless she's a 5 or lower), which was the first step in destroying everyone's future and family. There's a reason why at age 30 (which is five years too late minimum) women are stressed but also less humble, less pleasant, and poorer partners. People are talking about it, but it won't matter because pride is their affliction. It's funny because pride and ego are generally thought to be characteristics of men, but in reality, that has inverted too.

Three more nose studs in my department since Christmas - how delightful.
I've actually seen a lot of these nose rings/studs with (evangelical) church girls. Tattoos aren't that uncommon either. I have a feeling it's due to a lot of the evangelical "Christian influencers" like the musicians in Hillsong and Bethel sporting that look which made it acceptable within church circles.

You

Are you a virgin? If you are I can understand and get it but if no… sticks and logs my friend, sticks and logs.

Back