• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Texas, New Mexico and Arizona Thread

I looked at the area north and south of interstate 40 between Seligman and Williams Az. Beautiful high country with lots of pines. The big problem I found is water, mainly the lack of it. You would have to truck in water from Williams. The county makes it very difficult to dig a well if you even have well water. Too bad, as it’s a beautiful area with not a lot of people. I guess the lack of water keeps the hordes out. This area provides easy access to the grand canyon. There are also excellent medical facilities if needed close by in Flagstaff. I found the locals to be very friendly, unlike northern New Mexico.

Goodness gracious, Texas cities are real Babylons. A lot like California cities, but a lot more blacks. Tons of new arrivals from Africa too. Some big stores double all signs and announcements in Spanish, but not even that many Hispanics there, mostly blacks, I guess used to be more Hispanic but they got replaced. Lots of Asians too. This state will flip blue soon, 100%. Will be like Brazil, eventually. San Diego is whiter. Not that much difference with CA at all (political BS is just a distracting theatre, TX is as restrictive and un-free as CA overall). The bottom line, Texas or CA, whitey is getting replaced and fast, the rest is smoke screens.

Last edited:
Goodness gracious, Texas cities are real Babylons. A lot like California cities, but a lot more blacks. Tons of new arrivals from Africa too. Some big stores double all signs and announcements in Spanish, but not even that many Hispanics there, mostly blacks, I guess used to be more Hispanic but they got replaced. Lots of Asians too. This state will flip blue soon, 100%. Will be like Brazil, eventually. San Diego is whiter. Not that much difference with CA at all (political BS is just a distracting theatre, TX is as restrictive and un-free as CA overall). The bottom line, Texas or CA, whitey is getting replaced and fast, the rest is smoke screens.
Curious which cities you're referencing.

Dude your comment about Texas being as restrictive as California is just patiently false.
Gun laws alone disprove this argument.

As far as migration... Yes. We need to get the operation wetback 2.0 desperately.

Tons of Asians in Houston (Vietnamese).

Is that British guy in Texas already? Hahaha....I bet not.
What a horrendous disgusting dump.
Filthy violent monkeys everywhere in cities. The ones that use two legs to move around.
2 varieties of them, either one is gross and dangerous. Monkey zoo, that's what Texas is.
Hardly whites and the ones that's there are left are repressed and clearly fear the monkeys.
In cities, obberies, road rage shootings, ghetto people all over, really ghetto trash all over, it's not safe to leave the house to drive few blocks because of road rage drivers everywhere or go to a store because of big mouthed ghetto baboons are in all parts of towns, go to be well armed and show them you're ready to fight back.
I've been in and out of Texas cities dealing with family property stuff (they need to dump it all asap), it's a collapsing US of Crap empire in its final stages, puke. Literally rotting corpse of US empire taken over by hordes of baboons.
Outside the cities little towns are allright but climate is crap, really beyond me why anyone would live in this hellhole.
And 1000s of giant spiders in the grass in nature places sike on that lake WT??

Last edited:
Curious which cities you're referencing.

Dude your comment about Texas being as restrictive as California is just patiently false.
Gun laws alone disprove this argument.

As far as migration... Yes. We need to get the operation wetback 2.0 desperately.

Tons of Asians in Houston (Vietnamese).aZ,
Whatever. You can tell your sweet tales about Texas to "online folks" who giva ya some likes because they never been to TX, AZ or CA (and probably not from the US even) but I know both Texas AND California, and AZ. In real life.
Texas has as many nutjobs as CA just with a different bend.
Gun rights? So what, try other things, there're plenty of ridiculous restrictions in Texi-Mexi-dump such as both yearly car inspections (!) and smog in many counties, even worst CA counties aren't that sick because they only do bicentennial smog, not yearly inspection + smog, crazy fascists.
Or TX idiotic liquor laws. Or those tards at the border patrol stations that harass US citizens looking for weed.
In CA, FYI there're counties which Shall Issue carry rights....tsss, a little secret those who dunno much about California just don't know.
Lol operation wetback? It ain't coming my friend, what's coming is extermination of docile impotent whitey in TX. I dk about Asians, just don't want to be surrouneded by any brown or black people, or yellow, whatever. I don't have yellow fever. Niggas are much worse than wetbacks in TX cities, the mexicans are teddy bears compared to them, it's full of both. Absolutely disgusting gross dump, that's TX cities, a finished case soon there'll be mass murders of whities, may be 10 -15 years and civil war.
40% of CA OR TX are Latino, but TX got lot more niggas on top of that, 12 %, haha, tell me how TX is better than CA lol, at least CA has the most stunning nature and best climate in the world and much of it is public lands, unlike TX, and tx cities are like visiting Africa for free.
In 15 years the whiteys will be burned alive with car tires piled up on top of them by baboons in TX or beheaded by cartels, because that's da future of such place.

Last edited:
I haven't been to Texas but you're absolutely right about the drivers. Whenever I see a Texas plate, there's like a 50/50 chance they drive like an idiot. Same for people from Texas that I've ridden in the car with. Nice people for the most part, but terrible drivers.

I can tell ya Texas in the Last 20 years has gone to crap. The powers that be there, must of had the, "Lets bring Refugees from Other States and get as many People of Color in here as possible (especially in DFW Metroplex, Austin & Houston), build Thousands of Cookie-Cutter Homes, Blend-out our Heavy German & Czech Rural Farm Culture, Raise Property Taxes and Make Stick Frame Starter Homes Unaffordable",
Growth Plan in the works.

Yeah its a crap show here. Was in a Central Texas Travel Center of IH35 not long ago and saw an inordinate amount of What appeared to be Native Africans walking around inside, going off their accents.

It's so Pitiful, some greedy grown men need A Mirko Cro Cop LHK to the Cranium for what they've done to this place.

As far as our driving? Well there are lots of other A holes from other states there now.
So maybe hopefully they aren't our Native Stock, whats left of em anyhow!

Last edited:
This week I drove around and had photographed, documenting them for myself, small old farm towns with abandoned downtowns in the Western Texas. Being rapidly infested with mexicans and what's not right now. Eventually they'll raze down all these Old West downtowns and build corporate sprawl on top of it to house millions of immigrants and it all will be El Paso, might as well save the old stuff for my memories. Some of these are from the Dust Bowl times, clearly, the change of times is happening again.

Last edited:
Most of the small old towns in Western Texas are not disappearing, just normal, but the downtowns are often semi-abandoned. There's limited water. There's quite a bit of oil industry that provides jobs for the towns and there's farming where it's feasible. Some towns are flourishing and have newish houses (these are boring). That guy seems to be Mexican himself so he's propagating the lie that it's Mexican migrants are"saving" the towns, they're saving nothing, just destroying the white culture. These towns weren't built by Mexicans, most towns in Western Texas do not have Spanish names neither Spanish style buildings. It's an engineered takeover.
Peaceful state of small towns, with some abandoned buildings, is normal, a contrast to booming sprawl filled with Californians and needs no mexicans, africans or other migrants.

Last edited:
Texas is quite Zionist. So I am just wondering how much it was from the Metro Epi-Centers of Dallas, Houston, and Dallas siphoning off all business and funding both State and Federal to give the faux viability and funnel all the White Youth into the Burbs to lose their roots and eventually no fresh blood to raise new generation the town dies. Canadian seems to be a town that was able to weather, I reckon the oil industry seems to be its gold mine. Great Panhandle Football team as well.

I read how Dallas was built by German Jews in a normie publication several years ago. I'm wondering how their influence of Houston and Austin also impacted the lop-sided push to grow those places in such a rapid manner while most small towns were decimated. Granted their was some Economic factors beyond even Judeo-Masonic hands, but they more info that comes out about that issue, the more I wonder if their influence played a factor since they love Cosmopolitan living.

Jaguarcat, thanks for ground level info. The Demographic reality of many Texas Schools is quite depressing...tons of hispanics.
These silly Race don't matter Comfy Boomer dads face the reality of having their bloodlines crossing with indians.. Cool Story. Pitiful.

Speaking of Panhandle-West Texas. Not saying this fella is gospel, but at least some documentation of what's happening.

This was really interesting. I've driven through that area along 287. It's really flat and empty, with nearly dead towns full of abandoned buildings.

I've spent the night in Amarillo twice while driving through. I went out both times and enjoyed myself. However, I did see the kind of run down areas he showed.

It's weird how some areas are really growing, like Denver, Houston, and Atlanta. Before covid, BLM, the explosion of homeless camps and junkies, and refugees, these kind of growing cities were pretty nice. Not so much anymore.

There are huge areas of the country that have been declining for decades. You've got your decaying rust belt cities. You've got your dwindling rural areas, and now even the cities that were recently up and coming are turning into hellholes.

It's shocking to see how bad things have gotten.

Last edited:
This was really interesting. I've driven through that area along 287. It's really flat and empty, with nearly dead towns full of abandoned buildings.

I've spent the night in Amarillo twice while driving through. I went out both times and enjoyed myself. However, I did see the kind of run down areas he showed.

It's weird how some areas are really growing, like Denver, Houston, and Atlanta. Before covid, BLM, the explosion of homeless camps and junkies, and refugees, these kind of growing cities were pretty nice. Not so much anymore.

There are huge areas of the country that have been declining for decades. You've got your decaying rust belt cities. You've got your dwindling rural areas, and now even the cities that were recently up and coming are turning into hellholes.

It's shocking to see how bad things have gotten.
Growing? Hahaha!
Why do you people want cancerous "growth"? What to be like China or better India with poo on every street and people living like ants?
Check how they're "growing", because white is being replaced while prices jacked up by "invoostors".
They are fully infested as a result of "growth".
It's NOT bad in Western Texas small towns at all, towns are normal and not cesspools of filth and crime unlike Denver, Houston and Atlanta.
The real run down towns are where it's infested with mexicans (one should check NM towns) who throw trash everywhere.
Other than that it's white older people towns, who enjoy their peace and want none of the "growth" and disturbance.
They don't want fake manicured buildings, high taxes, HOA, fascist "rulez" telling them to do with their house or land either.
They like their old downtowns and don't want them to be razed down or made look fake, they don't want change or city people telling them how they should live.

US born whites have zero race solidarity, you rather get busy bashing each other because someone is from California, etc, bashing the homeless that are your own blood in misfortune (homeless because migrant browns took up all housing) want destructive "growth" that can only be achieved through mass migration, while baboons replace all.
This country is done.

Last edited:
Growing? Hahaha!
Why do you people want cancerous "growth"? What to be like China or better India with poo on every street and people living like ants?
Check how they're "growing", because white is being replaced while prices jacked up by "invoostors".
They are fully infested as a result of "growth".
It's NOT bad in Western Texas small towns at all, towns are normal and not cesspools of filth and crime unlike Denver, Houston and Atlanta.
The real run down towns are where it's infested with mexicans (one should check NM towns) who throw trash everywhere.
Other than that it's white older people towns, who enjoy their peace and want none of the "growth" and disturbance.
They don't want fake manicured buildings, high taxes, HOA, fascist "rulez" telling them to do with their house or land either.
They like their old downtowns and don't want them to be razed down or made look fake, they don't want change or city people telling them how they should live.

US born whites have zero race solidarity, you rather get busy bashing each other because someone is from California, etc, bashing the homeless that are your own blood in misfortune (homeless because migrant browns took up all housing) want destructive "growth" that can only be achieved through mass migration, while baboons replace all.
This country is done.
You are right about the current nature of the growth, but that's only since Covid. The growth in the 2010s was new commercial and retail development, renovated walkable downtown areas, increased density with new apartment and condo complexes located along new RTD corridors, that kind of thing. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't the current refugees-in-downtown-hotels kind of squalor.

It was fun to go out to the lively downtown areas around the country in the 2010s. Not anymore.

You are right about the current nature of the growth, but that's only since Covid. The growth in the 2010s was new commercial and retail development, renovated walkable downtown areas, increased density with new apartment and condo complexes located along new RTD corridors, that kind of thing. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't the current refugees-in-downtown-hotels kind of squalor.

It was fun to go out to the lively downtown areas around the country in the 2010s. Not anymore.

Small West Texas towns want or need none of that or other city stuff or city people bringing their walkable downtowns, commerce, migrants, gentrification, taxes, HOAs, rules, high prices, traffic or anything else.

As to condos and "apartments" that's straight New World Order stuff, people should live in houses and any "growth" should be stopped.

No, neverending "growth" is a cancerous growth jewish scam that they need to constantly get richer off their fake fiat inflationary money, that's what requires constant "growth" and it's been run way before 2020 coofid, it's been run for decades.

Last edited:
And these Morons eat it up in Austin as if their is a More Authetic Underground Cooler than your Band music scene still there..
6th street is a 3rd world dump..
Small West Texas towns want or need none of that or other city stuff or city people bringing their walkable downtowns, commerce, migrants, gentrification, taxes, HOAs, rules, high prices, traffic or anything else.

As to condos and "apartments" that's straight New World Order stuff, people should live in houses and any "growth" should be stopped.

No, neverending "growth" is a cancerous growth jewish scam that they need to constantly get richer off their fake fiat inflationary money, that's what requires constant "growth" and it's been run way before 2020 coofid, it's been run for decades.

I looked at the area north and south of interstate 40 between Seligman and Williams Az. Beautiful high country with lots of pines. The big problem I found is water, mainly the lack of it. You would have to truck in water from Williams. The county makes it very difficult to dig a well if you even have well water. Too bad, as it’s a beautiful area with not a lot of people. I guess the lack of water keeps the hordes out. This area provides easy access to the grand canyon. There are also excellent medical facilities if needed close by in Flagstaff. I found the locals to be very friendly, unlike northern New Mexico.

Anywhere on the land in Arizona or New Mexico you will find the same water situation.
You either need to budget up to 35K-50K for a well, and if you drill there's zero guarantee you hit water but still have to pay 30-40K to the driller, other counties will let you drill ok but the question if you find water or not.
And the wells go bad and dry and then you drill the new one.
The water truck may come today but it may not come tomorrow.
The best bet is to find a HOA/POA with existing shared well, but they will have CC&R restrictions, like minimum house square footage and limit water use.
Property with existing good well will cost handsome money.
Unless you're Hispano or Native you're not welcome in most of the Northern New Mexico.
Not the states for food self-sufficiency unless one got good deep expensive well.
IMHO a place to live should have plenty of easily accessible water.

Last edited:
Back