Testosterone Replacement Therapy

There was a time in my life I considered this. During that time I was traveling in a location known for plastic surgery. I made friends with another guy on the plane, claimed he loved sports & I'm always up for a new workout buddy, so I said let's go for a run/workout/etc. He was being shady about why he was even there & refused to train with me so I just wrote him off as a drunk mongerer. The guy insisted he wasn't like that & kept writing me. So I said "whats up dude, why are you here? I'm not trying to deal with any drunks/addicts/degenerates man." Turns out the dude spent years on TRT & got off & literally grew tits. He couldn't afford the surgery in his home country & The same doctors who do cheap breast implant surgeries in the 3rd world, they also remove breasts. Dude was there getting his new breasts removed. Last time the thought of TRT ever crossed my mind.

There was a time in my life I considered this. During that time I was traveling in a location known for plastic surgery. I made friends with another guy on the plane, claimed he loved sports & I'm always up for a new workout buddy, so I said let's go for a run/workout/etc. He was being shady about why he was even there & refused to train with me so I just wrote him off as a drunk mongerer. The guy insisted he wasn't like that & kept writing me. So I said "whats up dude, why are you here? I'm not trying to deal with any drunks/addicts/degenerates man." Turns out the dude spent years on TRT & got off & literally grew ****. He couldn't afford the surgery in his home country & The same doctors who do cheap breast implant surgeries in the 3rd world, they also remove breasts. Dude was there getting his new breasts removed. Last time the thought of TRT ever crossed my mind.

I'm not saying don't use some therapies, but remember most of this craze is related to the inversion of women and men in the modern day - looks being elevated for women when they are at best #4 in terms of meaningful male characteristics, overall. That is opposed to looks being #1 for men's attraction to women. When you realize this, you have to be honest with yourself and really ask if you're doing this for the right reasons. I think you can use hormone therapies responsibly, and they are reversible, but you are going into unknown lands.

I'd rather be successful, in shape, and go to other unknown lands where women actually are younger, look good, and need you. Then use the discipline and smarts or wisdom I've acquired to keep in solid shape, which is all that matters.

There was a time in my life I considered this. During that time I was traveling in a location known for plastic surgery. I made friends with another guy on the plane, claimed he loved sports & I'm always up for a new workout buddy, so I said let's go for a run/workout/etc. He was being shady about why he was even there & refused to train with me so I just wrote him off as a drunk mongerer. The guy insisted he wasn't like that & kept writing me. So I said "whats up dude, why are you here? I'm not trying to deal with any drunks/addicts/degenerates man." Turns out the dude spent years on TRT & got off & literally grew tits. He couldn't afford the surgery in his home country & The same doctors who do cheap breast implant surgeries in the 3rd world, they also remove breasts. Dude was there getting his new breasts removed. Last time the thought of TRT ever crossed my mind.

He didn't grow tits from just TRT, come on dude...

He didn't grow tits from just TRT, come on dude...
I don't know... back in my day in public schools in the 80's, McGruff taught me that TRT, BFG, DBD, KSN, it's all dope & it's all the same.

Imagine if globohomo's end game for western males is to promote the use of all this hormone dope, then one day they illegalize it, they cut off your supply & next thing you know you're looking for bras. If you take this hormone dope you could literally turn into a tranny & I'm sure those who plan society in the west would love for that to happen.

No sir, that's not going to happen to me. Want to get strong? Do your pushups & eat your spinach.

I don't know... back in my day in public schools in the 80's, McGruff taught me that TRT, BFG, DBD, KSN, it's all dope & it's all the same.

Imagine if globohomo's end game for western males is to promote the use of all this hormone dope, then one day they illegalize it, they cut off your supply & next thing you know you're looking for bras. If you take this hormone dope you could literally turn into a tranny & I'm sure those who plan society in the west would love for that to happen.

No sir, that's not going to happen to me. Want to get strong? Do your pushups & eat your spinach.
This is one of the least informed, dumbest things I've read in a serious discussion about testosterone therapy.

This is adding nothing to the discourse about the benefits and is arguing from uniformed canards about a legitimate subject.

You have no business commenting on any of this, don't spread bad information just to sound edgy.

You have no business commenting on any of this, don't spread bad information just to sound edgy.
Here's this same quack posted here talking about how his fiends aka "patients" come to him after turning tranny aka "gynomastecomia" -

The most common manifestation of Satan on this planet these days is via chemistry. You shouldn't be touching any pills/chemicals & if you do, it better be a life or death reason. You guys taking this stuff are drug addicts & I say that as someone who grew up a drug addict & now 25+ yrs completely clean. Your dope dealers are the same people who make oxycontin, the vaccine, etc. Same people, same chemists. When your dope dealer stops answering the phone (and they always do), brother, it's a real possibility you'll be shopping at victoria's secret. The guy I met who got the surgery, I kept in touch with him for years & he ended up getting off the pharma dope & leading a normal life without being a transvestite. He made a decision to confront his demons & turn his life around, he understood you're better off dead than a slave to pharma, sounds like a decision some here need to make.

If you're born with a problem, OK, for the rest of us, there's never a chemical solution to life's problems.

Here's this same quack posted here talking about how his fiends aka "patients" come to him after turning tranny aka "gynomastecomia" -

The most common manifestation of Satan on this planet these days is via chemistry. You shouldn't be touching any pills/chemicals & if you do, it better be a life or death reason. You guys taking this stuff are drug addicts & I say that as someone who grew up a drug addict & now 25+ yrs completely clean. Your dope dealers are the same people who make oxycontin, the vaccine, etc. Same people, same chemists. When your dope dealer stops answering the phone (and they always do), brother, it's a real possibility you'll be shopping at victoria's secret. The guy I met who got the surgery, I kept in touch with him for years & he ended up getting off the pharma dope & leading a normal life without being a transvestite. He made a decision to confront his demons & turn his life around, he understood you're better off dead than a slave to pharma, sounds like a decision some here need to make.

If you're born with a problem, OK, for the rest of us, there's never a chemical solution to life's problems.

Look, you literally don't know what you're talking about here and are a liar.

There are no trannies being discussed in this video. Stop lying.

You're not qualified to comment on this clearly.

The guy who had gyno took 250 test 2x a week. That's 500 mg a week. That's 2.5 to 5 x a trt dose.

The doctor explains all this very succinctly. Dr. Rand was a huge critic of COVID, and is not the sort of Dr. That goes all in on drugs just because.

If you want to have an educate discussion on this fine. But if you're going to lie, then you need to pound sand. Being informed is one thing. Our right lying, which is what you're doing, is not a very Christian thing to do sir.

Furthermore.....
Since you're projecting and accusing people here...
Maybe you should confront your own proclivities of pride and remove the log before your own eye first.

Last edited:
Gynomastecomia is when you grow breasts, and then your voice gets high pitched & you talk like a woman & who knows what else. That's called "being a tranny". You turn into a freak of nature. Is there some other politically correct term you'd prefer I use?

People need to know the harsh realities of drug addiction. I'm sorry that this is offensive for you but nothing I've written is a lie & can happen to anyone who injects that devils poison into themselves.

Gynomastecomia is when you grow breasts, and then your voice gets high pitched & you talk like a woman & who knows what else. That's called "being a tranny". You turn into a freak of nature. Is there some other politically correct term you'd prefer I use?

People need to know the harsh realities of drug addiction. I'm sorry that this is offensive for you but nothing I've written is a lie & can happen to anyone who injects that devils poison into themselves.
Dude you suggesting that this doctor was involved with people who were trannies in your hystrionic screed about drugs which is unrelated to the discussion of what actually happened in the video.

Gyno happens among men who are not trannies also. It happens to some men, through no fault of their own, who convert testosterone to estrogen.

It has nothing to do with voice change. Again, you are lying or ignorant.

People who have a legitimate need for a medicine is what we are talking about. NOT dude abusing steroids NOR Trannies.

You're sh*t posting/trolling on this subject or just so wildly uniformed. You've made your point to try and connect this to drug abuse due to projection that you've stated multiple times. Now please stop being disengenous.

Testosterone Therapy has some legitimate benefits, and some also considerations / side effects. No one is debating that. But so far all you've contributed on this is "if you take this medicine you're gonna get turned into a tranny, and you're a drug addict"

Guess I'm proving that to be incorrect since I've never had gyno, still throwing kids (whilst on testosterone therapy) and I've never been confused for a woman.

Look if someone is taking 500 mg of test, not on an AI, and a high aromatizer, he will likely develop gyno over time. Usually people like that are also people who've not had much facial hair/body hair already and the sudden influx of higher testosterone shocks their body. BUT THIS IS NOT TRT.

These guys abused steroids and developed breast tissue because they didn't address their estrogen issues, that is not the same thing as TRT. Also steroids have no addictive properties and furthermore you can develop gynecomastia without using any AAS at all.

Again you have no business speaking on this topic and I'm not advocating for TRT but you're not even talking about the topic at hand you're just dribbling nonsense.

Last edited:
Eat eggs, red meat, sardines, oysters. Eat Nature's TRT
If only this was enough.
Just started my first round of trt. Got poked with 100ml of test and will be doing it once a week by going into a docs office for 6 weeks. Bloods will be done at the end. After that, I can do it at home.

I requested a lower dose from what I read. Trying to get my levels up to 800-900ng/dl without needing extra drugs.

Will keep y'all updated.

If only this was enough.
Just started my first round of trt. Got poked with 100ml of test and will be doing it once a week by going into a docs office for 6 weeks. Bloods will be done at the end. After that, I can do it at home.

I requested a lower dose from what I read. Trying to get my levels up to 800-900ng/dl without needing extra drugs.

Will keep y'all updated.
100 mg will probably get you to about 1000 the morning after the shot and get down to 500 by end of week

Assuming you're only taking 1 shot a week.

If you want more stable. You could inject .25 ml 2x a week, that would probably keep you at around 600.

100 mg will probably get you to about 1000 the morning after the shot and get down to 500 by end of week

Assuming you're only taking 1 shot a week.

If you want more stable. You could inject .25 ml 2x a week, that would probably keep you at around 600.
That's what I want to do. Once I start doing the shots at home I plan on doing the shots twice a week at the 3 5d mark. Unfortunately I have to go into an office for them to stick me.

I might ask if I can come in twice a week.

That's what I want to do. Once I start doing the shots at home I plan on doing the shots twice a week at the 3 5d mark. Unfortunately I have to go into an office for them to stick me.

I might ask if I can come in twice a week.
Ask if you can have them do the blood test you on the 6th day or 7th day before the shot (your lowest point)
That way you'll know how low period before you get the shot.

At 50mg 2x a week you'll most likely not lead an AI so are on the right tack. Sounds like youre making an informed medical decision ! ;)

The test causes gyno thing is the testosterone fearmongeroring equivalent to Covid is super deadly, straight guys get AIDs, and smoking pot once will make you go mad like in Reefer Madness. Total propaganda.
While it's true that It happens over time if you've got unmitigated estrogen... it's more common among steroid users. Not people taking a "replacement dose" of 200 mg or less.

Poster who made the previous retarded comments doesn't know what he's talking about and is trying to use scare tactics. The example from the video was a dude taking 500 mg for multiple weeks and I'm sure it was their first steroid cycle (pretty common dose) and I bet they were young, and I bet they didn't have a naturally virile testosterone profile already.

As Louie Simmons pointed out on his interview by Joe Rogan: it's the guys who don't have beards/body hair already that have the issues with the estrogen.

I'm not going to tit for tat with you posting broscience BS pal. You're not a chemist. Why do you take drugs? It's because you're weak & stupid. You have the heart of a woman & now you may grow the breasts of a woman. You're scared of life & you seek shortcuts. Change your ways, ask god for the strength you seek because right now you're nothing more than a potential transvestite trying to justify yourself on internet chatrooms.

You are demonically possessed & god is the only way you will ever defeat your demons, doctors will never replace him. Good luck.

🌈🌈🌈👨‍🔬💉💉💉💊💊😷😷

Back