Testosterone Replacement Therapy

It's not an Internet myth brother in fact I think the Internet myths go the other way on it, its dangerous to go around telling guys that it's not big deal to shoot up test. Don't get me wrong it's not going to kill you or something dumb like that but I've seen first hand backed up by bloodwork before and well after multiple guys who did not recover. You're lucky you recovered but it doesn't mean everyone would recover, sufficient is not the same as full recovery.

I am unfortunately the go to in my circle for this stuff and I've helped more guys than I can name with it. The first thing I tell all of them to do is get blood work, then I do everything I can to dissuade them from doing it. If they still persistly strive for it, which they always do because they read all about it online about how great it is or listen to some idiot who wants them in the same boat as him, then I help them with it. There have been multiple guys I know personally who decided to come off after some amount of time, most guys regret it, so they then suffer through it and do blood work again months down the road....very few recover to anything close of their previous levels. Age has to do with that, it's an unknown variable how much your natural levels will come down say 5 years from now but the exogenous hormone use absolutely also played a role in the significant drop in natural levels.
100 percent agree...

And I'm a proponent of use in an educated person. I also don't pretend my lack of issues with fertility are normal... Most people do have issues and have to come off all together for a period... I've never had to do that and sired boys... So there's a genetic factor there....my brother has had multiple boys... Majority of the men on my dad's side had sons..

There's a reason why guys who wreck their htpa have to work very hard, usually with a combo of HCG and FSH to gain motility and sperm count.

But the psychological reason is why most don't come off and stay on for life. You just feel good. It's hard to go from feeling good to feeling crappy... That's the honest truth.

I'll add another thing just for anyone reading this, this doesn't apply to the OP obviously but just throwing it out there. From my expierence very few guys actually go on TRT because they need it, they do it because they want to use it as a performance/looks enhancer. There are other things off the beaten path you can use which won't have lifelong consequences which will give you a significant boost. Things which will give you discernible results and have little to no side effects which if you're willing to go down the TRT path you shouldn't be afraid of. Things like injectable L-carnitine, HGH, MK677 (don't like this one myself but some love it), metformin/berberine, DNP and misc peptides....

I'll add another thing just for anyone reading this, this doesn't apply to the OP obviously but just throwing it out there. From my expierence very few guys actually go on TRT because they need it, they do it because they want to use it as a performance/looks enhancer. There are other things off the beaten path you can use which won't have lifelong consequences which will give you a significant boost. Things which will give you discernible results and have little to no side effects which if you're willing to go down the TRT path you shouldn't be afraid of. Things like injectable L-carnitine, HGH, MK677 (don't like this one myself but some love it), metformin/berberine, DNP and misc peptides....
Berberine is good. It's just a pill form supplement. 1000 mg 3x a day is as effective as prescription metformin...or so I've been told

But DNP is literally poison. Don't recommend that ;)

You are proving my point , your defensiveness is very telling, in order to keep rationalizing your injecting, all while at the same time, you don't even have low levels, its completely demonic, you have made a God out of testosterone. And again, your 9 subjects of hardcore drug abusers , which was an outlier, and probably would recover given more time off

Last edited:
You are proving my point , your defensiveness is very telling, in order to keep rationalizing your injecting, all while at the same time, you don't even have low levels, its completely demonic, you have made a God out of testosterone.
Thank you for the condemnation catechumen.

Eta...
I'm not the one making the reccomendation that people to do it and that it can be done without repercussions to your htpa and calling them dinosaurs when they say that ain't how it works.

Your comments read rather prideful yourself... Maybe check the judgement and humble yourself. If you read my first message I explained the context of why and said it's not for everyone.

Last edited:
It's not an Internet myth brother in fact I think the Internet myths go the other way on it, its dangerous to go around telling guys that it's not big deal to shoot up test. Don't get me wrong it's not going to kill you or something dumb like that but I've seen first hand backed up by bloodwork before and well after multiple guys who did not recover. You're lucky you recovered but it doesn't mean everyone would recover, sufficient is not the same as full recovery.

I am unfortunately the go to in my circle for this stuff and I've helped more guys than I can name with it. The first thing I tell all of them to do is get blood work, then I do everything I can to dissuade them from doing it. If they still persistly strive for it, which they always do because they read all about it online about how great it is or listen to some idiot who wants them in the same boat as him, then I help them with it. There have been multiple guys I know personally who decided to come off after some amount of time, most guys regret it, so they then suffer through it and do blood work again months down the road....very few recover to anything close of their previous levels. Age has to do with that, it's an unknown variable how much your natural levels will come down say 5 years from now but the exogenous hormone use absolutely also played a role in the significant drop in natural levels.
I'm giving a message of hope, quite the opposite, I would never recommend anyone begin taking it in the first place , but if you are already taking it , don't despair , you can stop , and you will be fine , and there's no PCT required , just time off, could be years...

You are proving my point , your defensiveness is very telling, in order to keep rationalizing your injecting, all while at the same time, you don't even have low levels, its completely demonic, you have made a God out of testosterone. And again, your 9 subjects of hardcore drug abusers , which was an outlier, prove my point again

What are you talking about? He's doing the opposite, he's saying using testosterone isn't something to take lightly and you're saying it's not a big deal and you can recover from it.

I'm giving a message of hope, quite the opposite, I would never recommend anyone begin taking it in the first place , but if you are already taking it , don't despair , you can stop , and you will be fine , and there's no PCT required , just time off, could be years...

Just the fact that you mentioned "PCT" means you have no business talking about any of this.

FWIW, Cernovich was, and is, a big TRT advocate, so long as you know what you are doing. He is someone who did it for a long time, stopped essentially cold turkey, and has had three (and soon four) kids since then. And I think he may periodically get on it depending on whether he and his wife are trying to conceive. He used to do podcasts with Jay Campbell who wrote the Testosterone Optimization Therapy Bible.

Cernovich continues to essentially state that he thinks it is all but necessary for guys in their 50s or over.

Personally, I am very cautious about it, and I have avoided it thus far.

Berberine is good. It's just a pill form supplement. 1000 mg 3x a day is as effective as prescription metformin...or so I've been told

But DNP is literally poison. Don't recommend that ;)

Have you ever used it? Just as with anything as long as you use it responsibly it's very safe and gives some crazy results I have personally helped dozens of people use it. The alternative, other than of course just diet, is to use things which elevate your heart rate to burn fat....that is what's dangerous!

correct PCT is a myth that is perpetuated

Okay...it's not a "myth" perhaps drop that word when talking about these things. But it doesn't help you recover anything, it's something which just buys time for you to recover on your own that is if you ever recover. That and PCT drugs are some very nasty compounds with some nasty side effects.

You do have one thing right, the only thing that can help you recover your natural levels is time but in many cases no amount of time will lead to a recovery.

Have you ever used it? Just as with anything as long as you use it responsibly it's very safe and gives some crazy results I have personally helped dozens of people use it. The alternative, other than of course just diet, is to use things which elevate your heart rate to burn fat....that is what's dangerous!
No ive stayed away. I know how it works...but I'm questioning the origins and authenticity of the product just like home grown tren....

Im pretty familiar with it. Ken "Skip" Hill has talked about it quite a bit... I just don't recommend people dabble with it.. due to the ability to f up and get seriously hurt.

I don't recommend Clen or t3 or any of that either though.

I think the approved/studied drugs (test/Deca/anavar) and diet are really all you need unless you're competitive in a show...

And everything should be done with a doctor.

Last edited:
not condeming you , only your behavior
Alright dude... Well best on your journey.

As I said, I'm glad your test went from 200 to 500 or whatever and you got your lifestyle together. That's still not what I'd consider healthy at the age... If you're happy ... I'm happy for you and I'm glad you're finding your own way.

Hcg/FSH/hmg/clomiphene all can be used after steroids to bridge the body's ability to increase htpa firing and restore spermatogenesis... But ultimately it takes a period of time OFF of the sauce for your body to recover.

And your study you cited literally refuted the claim that it's no big deal... Which I highlighted in my response...which you conveniently left out in the message you posted...;)

As far as telling me what I've made a God out of or not... Youre new and learning...and as a catechumen... Id encourage you to chill on the judgement...when it's clear you're not reading my posts and taking any context out of them.

No ive stayed away. I know how it works...but I'm questioning the origins and authenticity of the product just like home grown teen....

Im pretty familiar with it. Ken "Skip" Hill has talked about it quite a bit... I just don't reccomend people dabble with it.. due to the ability to f up and get seriously hurt.

I don't recommend Clen or t3 or any of that either though.

I think the approved/studied drugs (test/Deca/anavar) and diet are really all you need unless you're competitive in a show...

And everything should be done with a doctor.

It's another tool in the box, I have lots of personal expierence with it and as I said I've helped many others use it. I would suggest it over any other fat burner that elevates your heart rate, those things will kill you. Obviously as with anything you need to trust your source. A lot of the parroted literature on it found online is very out of date and has led to its bad reputation. The old way it was suggested to be used was torture and yes I absolutely agree it isn't something you just do on a whim either.

I've seriously looked into it.

My two major concerns are risk to the heart (yes I know there are preventative measures) as I'm adopted and unaware of health concerns that runs in my family tree. When I was 17-20 I'd take ECA pills no issue before basketball/lifting. Tried ECA at a far lower dose a few years ago and immediately had heart palpitations.

Second, with where the world is heading I don't want to be reliant on a doctor/supply/needles/etc. Not in a blue state at least. Need to be free to move abroad if desired.

I also agree many who go on it don't need it. After a few years off from lifting I jumped back into it 2-3 years ago. Hitting the weights and cardio 5-6X per week, high protein diet, no booze, try to get lots of sun and use supplements. I feel better approaching 40 than I did at 35. Look 10 years younger too.

People underestimate what they can do by living a healthy lifestyle.

That being said have zero issue with anyone on it. Nor does it mean I won't get on it myself down the road.

I've actually had a number of conversations via DM with Dr Testosterone himself (George Touliatos) in Greece. If I do ever move to Bulgaria permanently and want to get on it he's my guy. It's tougher to get the stuff in EU- legally.

I think I might consider TRT when/if I am an old man, like past 60. I'll probably need it by then to help support basic survival working at minimum wage jobs at that point in life. I also don't want to get on something I'd be dependent on before WWIII, Civil War, collapse of Clown World, The Great Taking and so on. In all honesty I'm just trying to prepare my soul for death over preparing for retirement in 30 years.

Back