Server Maintenance / Migration 7-17-2024

Can we get page navigation buttons for threads on both the bottom and top of thread pages? Its not so much a pain on desktop but on mobile it's pretty annoying to have to scroll down constantly especially if you're trying to backtrack to a previous page.

Yestarday I wrote 2 posts in a wrong thread, and by the time I noticed my mistake, it was already too late to delete them. So I reported it, and asked the mod team to move them to the proper thread. Both posts were moved by today (thank You mod team) but I haven't received any notification of this happening. Previously, whenever a post was moved from one thread to another we would receive notifications about it.

I dont like extra tapping.
giphy.gif

I now see page navigation controls at the top of the page on mobile in landscape mode. I still don't see them in portrait mode. I think it will be there as long as your display is wide enough.

Last edited:
It seems to me that he "ignore thread" button at the top is suddenly gone. Was that removed after the migration? There are certainly a LOT of threads I'd prefer to ignore. It helps make visibility of new topics also much easier to navigate.

It seems to me that he "ignore thread" button at the top is suddenly gone. Was that removed after the migration? There are certainly a LOT of threads I'd prefer to ignore. It helps make visibility of new topics also much easier to navigate.

That's planned to be re-added, will drop a message here when it's back.

Back