Server Maintenance / Migration 7-17-2024

How are we with the unresolved issues of:

▪️ No "ignore thread" option
▪️ No "sort posts by reaction score" option
▪️ Images are not displayed in the reply bracket

Just asking for an update.
I think those rely upon add-ons which we are going to hopefully enable soon. I should be able to address it this coming Tuesday. Sorry for any inconvenience until then.

Last edited:
@δούλος του Χριστού

A few questions and suggestions on drafts:

1. Is there a time limit for drafts to be saved? If so, can this be extended for as long as possible?

Unfortunately, I had a long post saved as a draft, which disappeared last night. Yet, it was saved successfully over the previous night.

Since I tend to write bits of posts here and there, rather than in a single sitting, this feature is particularly useful.

2. Is it possible for the user or admin to recover a lost draft?

For this single instance, it would be appreciated if this could be checked. If so, I'll PM you the thread details.

3. Is there a way to enable a list of drafts in the user settings?

This could help to collate all the drafted posts in a single location, which would be of particular use for when users forget which posts they were working on.

4. Can you enable auto-save when writing a post?

This can help in case users forget to save their draft, mis-hit the 'save draft' button by clicking the 'delete draft' button instead, etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

@δούλος του Χριστού

A few questions and suggestions on drafts:

1. Is there a time limit for drafts to be saved? If so, can this be extended for as long as possible?

Unfortunately, I had a long post saved as a draft, which disappeared last night. Yet, it was saved successfully over the previous night.

Since I tend to write bits of posts here and there, rather than in a single sitting, this feature is particularly useful.

2. Is it possible for the user or admin to recover a lost draft?

For this single instance, it would be appreciated if this could be checked. If so, I'll PM you the thread details.

3. Is there a way to enable a list of drafts in the user settings?

This could help to collate all the drafted posts in a single location, which would be of particular use for when users forget which posts they were working on.

4. Can you enable auto-save when writing a post?

This can help in case users forget to save their draft, mis-hit the 'save draft' button by clicking the 'delete draft' button instead, etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
I have increased the time drafts are saved from 1 to 7 days.

I have decreased the time drafts are automatically saved from every 60 to 30 seconds.

I am looking to restore a database backup to pull a copy of your lost draft.

Please tell me the exact time (including time zone) and date you are certain it was still there.

Strange.
I once again experience the same problem we had right after the migration - some emojis aren't displayed.

01.JPG

Back