Server Maintenance / Migration 7-17-2024

Yes, it's fixed.
Thank You
View attachment 11679

However those emojis that didn't dsiplay are different from the ones we had just 2 days ago - compare the thumbs up and down.
Not a complaint, just an observation.
Yep, I already put them back to the original ones.

I was testing some settings with the emojis the other day and didn't realize it broke them for some people.

We will leave them on the original settings for now. :)

Edit: I am also at the point where I am starting to work on the custom emoji's/reactions we talked about. It won't happen immediately because I have limited time to work on the site each week, but I will get it done. This is just to let you know I haven't forgotten.

Edit: I am also at the point where I am starting to work on the custom emoji's/reactions we talked about. It won't happen immediately because I have limited time to work on the site each week, but I will get it done. This is just to let you know I haven't forgotten.

Great to hear it, hope it's not too much of a trouble. Maybe do one a day - it would definitely keep the suspense going.;)
If You have any questions, want to change images, or have Your own requests, You know where to ask.

^ Maybe this has been discussed but do we have a Cartman style "jew?" emoji in the works? Or maybe just a simple EST (Every Single Time) emoji would suffice?

Back