Patriot Front (and other White Nationalist Groups)

Worse yet, how many Churches would throw you out for saying "Derick Chavin is a political prisoner, BLM is a terrorist organization, and Whites deserve their own homelands and self-governance just as much as any other group on the plant" in the west? 80%+?
Over here the average Protestant Church has a fame for being conservative and electing Bolso. It's Brazil however so you don't want to touch on white nationalism LOL.

I'm not sure about America, but what I can say is that it is extremely glaring cognitive dissonance to see a pride flag near a cross.
You can blame that on the church, you can blame that on the capital C Church it's of, you can blame that on the denomination of the church, and you can even blame it on Christianity itself. 99% of conservatives or sane people fall on one of these 4, yet obviously the last one is haram on this forum (for good reason).

Yet I'm obviously not going to debate theology on the thread titled Patriot Front... Some members seem to want to do so.

Over here the average Protestant Church has a fame for being conservative and electing Bolso. It's Brazil however so you don't want to touch on white nationalism LOL.

I'm not sure about America, but what I can say is that it is extremely glaring cognitive dissonance to see a pride flag near a cross.
You can blame that on the church, you can blame that on the capital C Church it's of, you can blame that on the denomination of the church, and you can even blame it on Christianity itself. 99% of conservatives or sane people fall on one of these 4, yet obviously the last one is haram on this forum (for good reason).

Yet I'm obviously not going to debate theology on the thread titled Patriot Front... Some members seem to want to do so.
I'm not saying that Churches should allow people to storm in and say "we are kicking everyone out of this country that isn't a White person". That would be insane.

What I am saying is that if you went into a church, in the west, and said that Ireland should be for the Irish, and Germany for the Germans, a large percentage of Churches would refute what you are saying and kick you out of the building.

I'm not saying that Churches should allow people to storm in and say "we are kicking everyone out of this country that isn't a White person". That would be insane.

What I am saying is that if you went into a church, in the west, and said that Ireland should be for the Irish, and Germany for the Germans, a large percentage of Churches would refute what you are saying and kick you out of the building.
Churches don't get racial here because they don't really need to. The country (Brazil) is already pretty much equally mutted and doesn't have significant white nationalism or identity. Black churches will probably just see your blue eyes and pale skin and go "WOAH" but not outright treat you differently. My church is mostly to half brown, which I state for context.

White country churches however have become cucked with race. Contrast the Ugandan ones to German ones lol. The anti-racism has become retarded and racist in itself.
A Church doesn't need to get into race politics, but it shouldn't at all favor one point of view that has become a slippery slope leading to genocide of their own members. That is what their anti-racism has become, in the West.

The point needs to be made simple for those who don't understand. Without White / European nations, the Churches would not survive, and an eternity of darkness would befall mankind.

Therefore fighting to secure the existence of our peoples and a future for our children is tantamount to crusading for the Holy faith.

You think God would allow His Church to die and an "eternity of darkness" to ensue just because white people got too cucked?

@Iacobus

What do you objectively see happening in all the European nations of today, in regards to its core foundation, that being the faith and the Church, being promoted and raised above everything else as the unifying factor of their history? I don't see this. I see varying levels of national suicide being pushed on all of its peoples, some countries less than others, but the same end goal is still there.

You think God would allow a bunch of cannibal heathens who allegedly converted to push their backwards interpretation of His Church onto the world?

Where do you equate the absence of European nations with "got too cucked?" The absence of European nations is a reality, it means they are no longer European in demographics, and demographics are representative of the Faith. Cuckery is but a small part of the war against them. For example, the worst: France is no longer a European nation. It is half African, and nearly a quarter miscegenated, and ruled over by a hostile government of sellouts and race traitors. In their grand Cathedrals they have women sermonizing and "blessing" fag couplings among other blasphemies and secularities. If you trace the decline of Europe from the last 124 years in terms of demographics you truly see the decline in the attendance and the raising of the Faith. The missionaries, particularly in the last century, were obsessed with converting every pygmy and abo to Christ they forgot about their own people, their own kin, who were plagued with leftist and communist God-separating vitriolic propaganda. As such you have a fallen state in the homeland, and a shanty-town of the Faith at best in Micronesia, warring African "states," and divided Arabic regions.

The Church in a fallen state, in a pozzed state, in a jew-approved state, is not the original Church, nor even a natural succession of its divine teachings. A bunch of indigenous or African Catholics and Ethiopian Orthodox are not going to keep Christendom alive if Europa falls. They may be based, but they do not have the components within them to build the achievements and monuments of Faith that Europe has done, and in doing so had spread peace throughout the world. The other races may be less cucked, but that is because they are not the prime target by the seed of the devil. The amount of cuckoldry and self-cuckoldry going on in the European peoples and their descendants, what they broadly label "whites," is a result of generations of talmudic scheming and undermining, and merely a component of their destruction. Cuckoldry also separates any man from God.

Orthodox nations adopted this tactic and they have been surviving longer with much less being affected, you should be acknowledging what I am saying as a truth to your own confession of the Faith. They even survived 74 years of Bolshevism by keeping their unions sacred and among themselves. They may not acknowledge it owing to the racial unity of the people like the Serbs, the Romanians, the Bulgarians, and the Greeks, but it is what has kept those nations stronger in spirit over the centuries as those of the west have gone down a different path and are further away from God for it. Every Greek father I know despises race-mixing, from the most devout to the least. Every Russian inherently feels the same way too, and naturally so. This is why the Chabad are pushing to wipeout the Slavs in the east-west dialectical conflict in Russia/Ukraine, and no nationalist groups are allowed to exist legally in Russia because they would not tolerated Chabad running their affairs there.

There's a reason all Eurocentric nationalist groups are banned by every government in Europe, because these groups will ensure the purity of the Church in the long run, the same way nationalist groups in America are mocked, ridiculed, harassed, doxxed, and many made illegal by the government there because they too will eventually result in what is best for that nation, including a consensus of unity under one Church. I see something like Patriot Front, maybe not them, but something like them, leading America back to that founding core.

The zeal of love for Christ has been the most powerful human force in history, and it has overcome every other religion and polytheistic cult out there with it's adherents vigor and stamina, and desire to not only push the Gospel, but martyr themselves if need be. The Faith of the European Christian man has overcome the anemic beliefs of the paganist in every historical scenario, and even the Godless beliefs of the jew. When I speak of the European man, I speak of the genetics that encompasses nearly all lineages from the Azores in the west to the Urals in the east, from Murmansk in the north to Crete in the south.

Last edited:
You think God would allow His Church to die and an "eternity of darkness" to ensue just because white people got too cucked?
I think about things like this, and I am not sure how many of you have read details of the Bolsheviks and what they did to Christians across Eastern Europe. And why the Nazi Army was welcomed as liberators from the oppression. The stories I have read are the most nightmarish things imaginable. I do remember reading that young women ate the dirt, knowing eventually the parasites would kill them, so that they wouldn't have to be raped by the commissars any longer.

And no one came for them. God gives us strength, God gives us opportunities, God doesn't come down and fight our battles for us. Or at least sitting and waiting for him to do so is not a Christian act. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but if all things remain the same, as they did in the Soviet Union for decades on end, with no help arriving, then @MusicForThePiano is 100% correct.

I'm not trying to argue that European and white nations shouldn't defend themselves and fight for their existence, or that people should do nothing at all and submit to degeneracy because God will take care of everything for them. It's definitely in our/their interests to do so. But it's simply not true that God's Church will die and everlasting darkness will fall if specific nations or races enter a diminished period. This is blasphemy. It's equivalent to 2nd temple Jews saying that God's Church will die and humanity will fall into eternal darkness if Israel falls. No, God will not be defeated, He and His Church will persevere in a way we probably cannot even fathom, as the 2nd temple Jews could not fathom the reign of Christ and the conversion of the nations.

Matthew 16:13-20 (KJV)

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

I think about things like this, and I am not sure how many of you have read details of the Bolsheviks and what they did to Christians across Eastern Europe. And why the Nazi Army was welcomed as liberators from the oppression. The stories I have read are the most nightmarish things imaginable. I do remember reading that young women ate the dirt, knowing eventually the parasites would kill them, so that they wouldn't have to be raped by the commissars any longer.

And no one came for them. God gives us strength, God gives us opportunities, God doesn't come down and fight our battles for us. Or at least sitting and waiting for him to do so is not a Christian act. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but if all things remain the same, as they did in the Soviet Union for decades on end, with no help arriving, then @MusicForThePiano is 100% correct.

This is completely false. The lesson of Russia is what happens when the leaders turn away from God. Tzar Nicholas was a horrible leader who went to war with Christians when he had some of the most evil and vile Talmudic Jews on earth living right in his borders, plotting to murder him and rape Russia. They accomplished this because instead of listening to God, The Tsar instead listened to men who convinced him his true enemies were other Christians.

Russia sufferred for the actions of its impure leadership, and is a lesson as to what happens when people stop living according to the faith. There are many, many, many such examples throughout history. First people turn from God, or their leaders do, and then the people suffer. However, the lord has Mercy, and many of those who put their faith in Christ will survive even as the world burns around them. Thus Russia is now ruled by an Orthodox leader once again despite decades in Talmudic tyranny, showing that the Lord's will cannot be stopped.

People don't spend enough time sitting around to pray to God. If they did, we wouldn't have even 10% of the current problems we now have.

This is completely false. The lesson of Russia is what happens when the leaders turn away from God. Tzar Nicholas was a horrible leader who went to war with Christians when he had some of the most evil and vile Talmudic Jews on earth living right in his borders, plotting to murder him and rape Russia. They accomplished this because instead of listening to God, The Tsar instead listened to men who convinced him his true enemies were other Christians.

Russia sufferred for the actions of its impure leadership, and is a lesson as to what happens when people stop living according to the faith. There are many, many, many such examples throughout history. First people turn from God, or their leaders do, and then the people suffer. However, the lord has Mercy, and many of those who put their faith in Christ will survive even as the world burns around them. Thus Russia is now ruled by an Orthodox leader once again despite decades in Talmudic tyranny, showing that the Lord's will cannot be stopped.

People don't spend enough time sitting around to pray to God. If they did, we wouldn't have even 10% of the current problems we now have.
I disagree. Russia was full of Christians, as was the rest of Europe, and they were all tortured in the most brutal ways. I don't believe God punished 10's of millions of people because the Tzar and his family did or did not do. Those 10's of millions prayed, night and day, for the torture to end. Even more so, when the Nazi's showed up to save them and give them a 2nd chance, the allies attacked the Nazi's and the Nazi's eventually had to leave and the people were punished harder.

Yes, prayer is powerful, but if you think you can only pray and God will fix everything, you are wrong. God isn't going to fight our battles for us, he is going to give us the strength to fight those battles, but if we ignore this gift, we face the same fate.

And if you do just want to sit and pray and do nothing else, that is your decision. But then deciding to slander or interfere with men who are putting in work is doing a great disservice and helping the satanic elites. As far as Patriot Front, warn people to not join for the great risks, but slandering them and attacking them is only helping the satanic elites.

I don't believe God punished 10's of millions of people because the Tzar and his family did or did not do.

God did not punish them, the Tsar punished his own people by failing to listen to the Word of God. He went to war with Christians while blasphemers were plotting in his midst, he was an utterly blind fool.

Those 10's of millions prayed, night and day, for the torture to end. Even more so, when the Nazi's showed up to save them and give them a 2nd chance, the allies attacked the Nazi's and the Nazi's eventually had to leave and the people were punished harder.

It did end, just not on the timeline humans wanted it to, but it ended. Even as the Nazi's were being expelled, Stalin was rounding up the Chews and sending them en masse to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

So again - you are completely wrong.

Yes, prayer is powerful, but if you think you can only pray and God will fix everything, you are wrong.

First we must pray, then we can act. Faith without works is dead, but works without faith will never succeed. There is a reason why prayer comes first, because it is the more important of the two.

What America needs right now, more than ever, is prayer, not a bunch of hucksters wanna be Brown Shirt Larpers.
And if you do just want to sit and pray and do nothing else, that is your decision. But then deciding to slander or interfere with men who are putting in work is doing a great disservice and helping the satanic elites. As far as Patriot Front, warn people to not join for the great risks, but slandering them and attacking them is only helping the satanic elites.

No, by being a faithless sinner you help the Satanic elites, by telling people prayer doesn't work you literally help Satan, you are very confused so I will pray for you.

First we must pray, then we can act. Faith without works is dead, but works without faith will never succeed. There is a reason why prayer comes first, because it is the more important of the two.

What America needs right now, more than ever, is prayer, not a bunch of hucksters wanna be Brown Shirt Larpers.

No, by being a faithless sinner you help the Satanic elites, by telling people prayer doesn't work you literally help Satan, you are very confused so I will pray for you.
Amen.

I'm of the opinion the great cause of the world wars was the derangement caused by the lack of faith and especially prayer.

I'm of the opinion a good Christian man will not kill his brother 100 meters away in another trench.

Men that did this have put their ideology installed by propaganda above God.

These were not divine wars, these were ordinary elites battling for power.

Larping is not cool. To me it's the same as a furry convention, guys dressing up as a dog on a leash.

Last edited:
God did not punish them, the Tsar punished his own people by failing to listen to the Word of God. He went to war with Christians while blasphemers were plotting in his midst, he was an utterly blind fool.

How does what you're saying here square with him being a Saint in the Orthodox Church?

It did end, just not on the timeline humans wanted it to, but it ended. Even as the Nazi's were being expelled, Stalin was rounding up the Chews and sending them en masse to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

So again - you are completely wrong.

So, you are saying the Tzar got punished by God, but the 10's of millions who suffered the same fate were not punished by God? I don't think people care if God punished them or not, when they are being tortured to death over the course of months. They prayed, and they were not saved, it will take more than prayer.

I agree, prayer is the first step. But that alone isn't going to do the job. And the men who are willing to do the job are getting slandered by their "own side". When you slander brave men, who fight the satanic elites, you do the job of the satanic elites. In fact, it isn't the badly trained FBI or the loser Democrats who are keeping Patriot Front down, it is the conservatives. They can't wait to line up on social media and call them "feds" while they do nothing, and their kids are taught to become transexuals and their jobs are stolen and replaced by immigrants and crime explodes around them. It is the ultimate "DRR" test and conservatives again fail it, and conservatives continue to lose.

So, you are saying the Tzar got punished by God, but the 10's of millions who suffered the same fate were not punished by God?

No different than if a mother drinks alcohol while pregnant and her offspring must pay for her sins. And I'm not saying the Tsar was punished by God, the Tsar was punished because he did not listen to God and then became vulnerable to Satan.

I don't think people care if God punished them or not, when they are being tortured to death over the course of months. They prayed, and they were not saved, it will take more than prayer.

They were saved, which is why Christian Russia exists today but Soviet Russia does not. Indeed, the Lord saves all who come to Him: millions of Christian Martyrs sit in the Kingdom of Heaven, with huge numbers of Russians among them.

I agree, prayer is the first step. But that alone isn't going to do the job. And the men who are willing to do the job are getting slandered by their "own side". When you slander brave men, who fight the satanic elites, you do the job of the satanic elites. In fact, it isn't the badly trained FBI or the loser Democrats who are keeping Patriot Front down, it is the conservatives. They can't wait to line up on social media and call them "feds" while they do nothing, and their kids are taught to become transexuals and their jobs are stolen and replaced by immigrants and crime explodes around them. It is the ultimate "DRR" test and conservatives again fail it, and conservatives continue to lose.

Get real, no one cares about these dudes because they have zero power and can only do the larp dance while putting giant targets on their backs. Dems love these guys so they have an easy boogeyman. Feds love them so they have an easy honeypot. Republicans know they are just grifters.

No different than if a mother drinks alcohol while pregnant and her offspring must pay for her sins. And I'm not saying the Tsar was punished by God, the Tsar was punished because he did not listen to God and then became vulnerable to Satan.

They were saved, which is why Christian Russia exists today but Soviet Russia does not. Indeed, the Lord saves all who come to Him: millions of Christian Martyrs sit in the Kingdom of Heaven, with huge numbers of Russians among them.

Get real, no one cares about these dudes because they have zero power and can only do the larp dance while putting giant targets on their backs. Dems love these guys so they have an easy boogeyman. Feds love them so they have an easy honeypot. Republicans know they are just grifters.
I don't think the 10's of millions of people raped, tortured and starved to death feel saved. With modern technology, they would just completely wipe the people out rather than spend decades torturing them. That is the kind of evil we face.

"Dems love these guys so they have an easy boogeyman" = DR3

Who cares what the Dems do or do not think. They are of satan, what they think means nothing. Feds would rather have Trump pull another J6 for them so they can mass arrest lots of people with little effort. The Feds hate Patriot Front because they cause them to spend a small fortune and all they get in return is their worthless informants have to do community service and help needy White people, which probably makes their skin crawl. Republicans are the grifters and the quicker people finally realize no one in the GOP will help you and stop wasting time screaming "fed" because someone isn't obese and has morals, the quicker we can get making the country safe for the next generation.

Last edited:
How does what you're saying here square with him being a Saint in the Orthodox Church?
That's what I was thinking and not to jump on Samseau, but to really look at what's happening and come clean that all this is mysterious and to be quite honest, none of it makes much sense.

In other news, regarding the American revolutionary, don't forget the basics. The most prominent and wealthy landowners literally led the charge. That's why only a "military" coup or something like it would work, or even be akin to it, now.

Back