Marriage: Virgins vs Non-virgins

Those breeds are not a good idea if you work fulltime onsite like I do, in a big city where there's just no space for them to run around freely. They just have too much energy. Dog parks are a thing, but they're full of fleas and ticks. Just get a small lapdog. Cats are great too, if you don't mind the toxoplasmosis.
I will get a big puppy when I have a virgin tradwife to look after it during the day. On a big property far away from urban communists.

Although slutmaker sounds better, I’d use slut-revealer. If a girl has slutty spirit, it will sooner or later resurface.

I’ve interacted with many virgins from different religions, and I’m speaking from experience - 98% of entire virgins on Earth are virgin for one and only reason: To use that “Ace” card to cover a whole spectrum of serious shortcomings. That’s all. A huge fucking period.

90% of virgins I’ve been with have given me both BJ’s and Anal sex, but refrained from regular intercourse BECAUSE they were not certain if the relationship would turn to something serious (multiply that by an average number of men these girls played that “Ace” card with). The remaining 10% of virgins eventually gave in and I became their first.

I’ve always tried to bring those 90% of girls into their senses by explaining that for us, Men, BJ’s, Anals, and Vaginal intercourse are equivalent. In fact, it’s a much bigger sin for girls to go around sucking and fucking everybody and yet lying and calling themselves virgins.

I’ll share just one example. I once deeply loved someone, and that love was nothing I ever experienced before. A beautiful, fun, young, loving Christian girl who went to Church on Sundays.
I ended up choosing another girl as a life partner because the girl I loved so much, did absolutely everything with me except losing her virginity. She thought her kitty was sacred and was meant to be preserved for her husband (hopping it would be me), however, she willingly and entirely offered her mouth and ass to be destroyed by me.

Again, it was a pure love we both had, but as an experienced man I couldn’t help but to constantly think about her actions. Questions like “well, how many other dudes have entered in an out of her mouth and ass before me”, or “wait a minute, does her choice to remain virgin mean she’s going to LIE to her future husband about being inexperienced, and by extension her Husband will never know about her mouth and ass being ripped open on a daily basis”. I ended up asking these questions straight up, and she confirmed my fears - as far as other men were concerned, she’s a Virgin 360, never seen a dick in her life.

Although I loved her so much, maybe even to this date, but I’d betray my own self if I were to move forward listening to my heart instead of the brain. Sure, my life may have been a little more fun with her and filled with reciprocated strong love, but I don’t imagine how I could remain a Man if I were marry her. How would I raise my daughter(s)?
Was this supposed to be comedic?

Bad news for those praising Russia:

Among 650 17-year-olds surveyed in the suburbs of Moscow, not a single virgin was found, the study showed.
Teenage girls are sluts. They’re not “children”, and fornicate, destroying themselves.

Teenage girls are sluts. They’re not “children”, and fornicate, destroying themselves.

Unless a doctor examined their gentitals and compiled the data, no one knows who's lying and who's telling the truth.

females do not lie about being non virgins when they’re virgins, it happens the other direction.
You are two levels removed from the source data here (the survey first, then the journalist). I don't know what the reality is, and am not telling you that any of the data is necessarily incorrect. What I am telling you is that you should be always skeptical of what is reported, especially when you haven't seen the statistical extrapolations.

females do not lie about being non virgins when they’re virgins, it happens the other direction.
Females will usually do or say what the majority of other females in the community do or say.
If the majority of girls in a larger social group are shaming virginity, then the true virgins among them will lie in order to conform to the group.

Last edited:
Females will usually do or say what the majority of other females in the community do or say.
If the majority of girls in a larger social group are shaming virginity, then the true virgins among them will lie in order to conform to the group.
Either way, it's a freak show out there. It really is best to start ignoring at least 95% of women. Sounds similar to how they view most men :LOL:
The numbers are lower for men. Which is opposite of what someone might expect, but since women are gatekeepers and men take an active role it’s possible.

I suppose some are lying, but I think the unfortunate truth is most aren’t. Russia is taking on traits of the west and their teens are not pure. Other traits might exist to make good wives but being pure in all likelihood isn’t there.

650 people surveyed is statistically a small sample size. To have sampling errors at an acceptable bias generally something 3000 people is considered the minimum for a reliable survey.

What is the incentive to lie on an anonymous survey?

I think there definitely are some misconceptions here, seeing as though some are assuming metropolis Moscow women are somehow virgins.

Trad virgin women definitely exist in Russia, but to assume they are in Moscow is definitely flawed.

Keep in mind, this survey doesn't necessarily mean these girls have high body counts. But at age 17 in a place where having a boyfriend isn't condemned nor is dating an underage girl as a 23 year old frowned upon, why would it be so unusual for these girls to all have lost their virginity?

The differences in eastern Europe between rural areas and the capital city are usually even more pronounced than in the west too.

I also wouldn't attribute this to western influence. Russians are fairly open sexually, which can be seen in their pop culture as well. They just reject other parts of progressive culture, like all the LGBT stuff and affirmative action.

What would be your take if the trad woman has a body count of 1 from a first boyfriend. Would that be a deal breaker?

A guy who is not a virgin has absolute ZERO right to expect to marry a virgin female. Sorry, but that's just the facts. No biological imperative/past trauma/excuses will get around this. This should be obvious to any Christian.
Agree with expect, and I'd actually extend that to a guy who's a virgin.

That said, regardless of your virginity or lack thereof you also shouldn't expect not to marry a virgin. As I've said before, I was no Roosh when I was single but I was pretty experienced with women and I married a virgin. We're very happy with each other and our children. It all depends on what God's got in the cards for you and if you're wise enough take the opportunity when it presents itself. When I met her, I seriously considered just continuing my wandering, semi-PUA ways. Going to art school in Europe or something stupid like that. "Enjoying the decline" as the terrible, terrible advice went in the manosphere back then. I'm so glad I didn't and I shudder to think what my life would be like now, past fifty, if I had passed her up.

I'm so glad I didn't and I shudder to think what my life would be like now, past fifty, if I had passed her up.

28962-there-39-s-a-scientific-reason-men-get-beer-bellies-and-women-don-39-t-ad-example-425800.jpg

Back