• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

Western Ukraine (Galicia) is where the most hardcore nationalists are. They hate Poles even more than they hate the Russians. The Ukrainian national identity has been created by mass murder of Jews and Poles. There does not exist a reality where Poland even thinks about annexing Galicia. You'd have to ethnically cleanse Galicia again the other way.

Western Ukraine (Galicia) is where the most hardcore nationalists are. They hate Poles even more than they hate the Russians. The Ukrainian national identity has been created by mass murder of Jews and Poles. There does not exist a reality where Poland even thinks about annexing Galicia. You'd have to ethnically cleanse Galicia again the other way.
Indeed.... My mother's family is from Lvov or Lviv if or Lemberg...depending on with whom your talking.

It takes very little research to inquire about Bandera and the Ukrainian Nationalist Movement... There's a very very very strong element of that independence there.... and its not going away until the people are gone...which, given their tenacity as steppe people.... wont happen for a long time.

Indeed.... My mother's family is from Lvov or Lviv if or Lemberg...depending on with whom your talking.

It takes very little research to inquire about Bandera and the Ukrainian Nationalist Movement... There's a very very very strong element of that independence there.... and its not going away until the people are gone...which, given their tenacity as steppe people.... wont happen for a long time.
A lot of these people might already be gone, wasted away in the meat grinder of the eastern front....

Both WWI and WWII cut down the most passionate and patriotic men in Europe, which is why many have referred to these events as the suicide of Europe. The unpatriotic were left over, which spelled a clear downward trajectory for the future of these countries.

You do wonder when Ukraine will run out of troops? I see this as a sign that they're pushed to the brink at the moment. Western money and equipment doesn't help much without the soldiers to fight. (Not certain how accurate the info below is as it's a neo-con outlet.)

"...there are currently a million Ukrainians in uniform, and the country is struggling to replace the exhausted soldiers who have spent almost two years at the front. Battlefield losses are a state secret, but according to U.S. estimates tens of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers have died..."

This looks and sounds like a beaten man. This is what happens when you have a 110 IQ and use family connections and back stabbing to get into power, Putin and Russia with their 140 IQ generals are waiting and licking their chops. This gutless putz didn't even put up a fight with three times the budget Russia spent.

Hey, can anybody give some whitepilling input to stop me from hating Ukrainians?

I've had some negative interactions recently that made me look deeper into "Ukrainian" identity, and I really cannot see anything positive about it.
I have met some small numbers of Ukrainians who actually agreed with me that this war is a Jewish project to have Eastern Slavs murder each other, but it doesn't seem like they are representative in any way.

The Ukrainian national identity as it presents itself today is based on the most bizarre assumptions. Russians being "low IQ Mongolian", Ukrainians being "the real Scythian Aryans", and then next to that, bizarrely some liberal tropes about sovereignty and tolerance and democracy.
Accompanied by the fork-tongued narratives by the pale of settlement shtetl dwellers, of course.
The sickening individualism of decadent Westerners, the extremism of retarded satanic neonazis, and the dishonesty and transgression of the Talmud.

They are the embodiment of the "insane femboy neonazi" internet trope. And by virtue of the religious element, it also seems like they are impervious to any vehicle for repentance.

I see in them the combination of everything I hate about the West, with very few of the advantages. I don't hate them individually of course, but I have a lot of difficulty sympathizing with the collective that proclaims this nationhood.

Is there anything about the Ukraine-entity worth saving?

Hey, can anybody give some whitepilling input to stop me from hating Ukrainians?

Some famous person said: "you're never as good as your press on your best day, and you're never as bad as your press on your worst day." Well, Ukraine is stringing up a lot of "worst days" lately.

Here's an interesting read from one pretty unsavory character who has started speaking the truth lately:

Not exactly white-pilling, but it does shed some light on the plight of Ukrainians now - even the protected rich ones in Kiev. One day Ukraine may reconcile with their neighbors (like even Chechnya has). Things could be very interesting then.

Ukrainians are brave and patriotic. It's undeniable. If you chose a different narrative you can call it stubborn and brainwashed.
I had a construction project last year. We employed many Ukrainians. Hard workers. Good dudes. Not the smarterst, fucked up lots of things, because they misunderstood or didn't ask, but fixed it eventually. I payed them a bonus when work was finished and they seemed greatful. I've heard many of them returned voluntarily to Ukraine during the "grand offensive" to reclaim Crimea. I don't understand it. Their homes wheren't even close. Somewhere from central Ukraine. Probably Cossacks. I don't know their fate.

Ukrainians are brave and patriotic. It's undeniable. If you chose a different narrative you can call it stubborn and brainwashed.
I had a construction project last year. We employed many Ukrainians. Hard workers. Good dudes. Not the smarterst, ****** up lots of things, because they misunderstood or didn't ask, but fixed it eventually. I payed them a bonus when work was finished and they seemed greatful. I've heard many of them returned voluntarily to Ukraine during the "grand offensive" to reclaim Crimea. I don't understand it. Their homes wheren't even close. Somewhere from central Ukraine. Probably Cossacks. I don't know their fate.
I lived in Ukraine for a few years. Did a few work trips to Crimea and when I'd come back to the rest of Ukraine I'd refer to people in Crimea as Russians because that's what they call themselves. The Ukrainians would angrily correct me and tell me they're Ukrainian. In my experience Ukrainians all suffer from a collective delusion that Crimea is Ukrainian when it just isn't in any real sense.

Last edited:
Soon, I think.
I think we'll see many of the "willing allies" drop away. You're already seeing most of Africa and lots of Asia and Latin America turning away from USA, and the insane support for the Israeli genocide is turning off many more . (The weird Argentina president is an anomoly I think. The Philippines was turning away from USA under Duterte but the new president is reversing most of that, and in return is getting lots of grief from China, but most of Asia has no interest in what we are selling, and find the allegiance to war criminal Israel bizarre and immoral).

But Germany is under military occupation by the USA. They are very far from staging a revolution and violently overthrowing the tens of thousands of troops there. That seems to be either decades away, or would require a) American withdrawal from Germany or b) outside help in liberating them.

On the other hand, the world is well overdue for a major revolutionary change in government. It is an anomaly to have "stable" ie unchanged systems of government for this long. The Russian, French, and German revolutions over the past century did come about, to quote Hemingway, gradually at first, and then suddenly.

Last edited:
I've seen media reports today, in which it is claimed that the UAF shot down three Russian fighter jets:

I doubt it's true. Within minutes of this being declared by the Ukrainian ministry of defense dozens of articles in western publications were published to boast about this. More flagrant was Wikipedia adding this to its page on Su-34 within minutes.

Furthermore the picture the Ukrainians used of the supposed hit is from 2022 (see Simplicius the Thinker's X post on this), and they have provided no serious evidence.

The way the pro-Ukrainian crowd has bragged about this alleged success is dubious. It means to distract people away from Russian gains along the whole front line (especially Bakhmut area, Marinka and Novomykhailivka) and Ukraine's disastrous beachhead of Krimky (which the Russians are finally eliminating).

All this reeks of a coordinated propaganda effort to give Ukraine a victory when everything is getting worse on a daily basis.

Even if true, this won't change anything. Ukraine achieved a similar ambush against Su-34s and Su-35s with Patriots in May and this had zero impact on the battlefield. If this indeed happened it just means that Ukraine can manage to ambush a couple of Russian Su-34s every 6 months.

I doubt it's true. Within minutes of this being declared by the Ukrainian ministry of defense dozens of articles in western publications were published to boast about this. More flagrant was Wikipedia adding this to its page on Su-34 within minutes.

Furthermore the picture the Ukrainians used of the supposed hit is from 2022 (see Simplicius the Thinker's X post on this), and they have provided no serious evidence.

The way the pro-Ukrainian crowd has bragged about this alleged success is dubious. It means to distract people away from Russian gains along the whole front line (especially Bakhmut area, Marinka and Novomykhailivka) and Ukraine's disastrous beachhead of Krimky (which the Russians are finally eliminating).

All this reeks of a coordinated propaganda effort to give Ukraine a victory when everything is getting worse on a daily basis.

Even if true, this won't change anything. Ukraine achieved a similar ambush against Su-34s and Su-35s with Patriots in May and this had zero impact on the battlefield. If this indeed happened it just means that Ukraine can manage to ambush a couple of Russian Su-34s every 6 months.

Just to clarify, I'm 100% pro-Russia in this conflict.

Whilst I acknowledge that Putin's Russia is far from perfect, the West's criticism of him is based on fabrications, distortions and embellishments of the truth. Meanwhile, I'm well aware that most Western governments are controlled, directly or indirectly, by an evil elite that is responsible for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, the meddling in Libya, Guantanamo Bay, and of course supports the Israeli regime. Dissidents and whistle blowers face persecution or death, e.g. David Kelly, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Meanwhile, the insidious decline in Christian values, which have been replaced with the likes of LGBTQ+, BLM and the concept of 'white privilege', have been actively promoted. Nobody will ever convince me that the West is morally superior to Russia.

My only concern is that when you have a forum populated by people who think similarly to me, who want to see a Russian victory, then objective reporting becomes difficult. Many appear to be predicting a Russian victory. Whilst I hope that's coming, is this not just the opposite of what the pro-Ukrainians were predicting for months on Twitter? I have read various reports indicating that Zelensky's army's about to be crushed, but when I look at the maps, the Russian forces don't appear to be making any progress. It just appears to have been a stalemate for some time.

@TruckDriver9 is the man who will be able to answer this, hopefully, given he appears to pay close attention to the maps.

Just to clarify, I'm 100% pro-Russia in this conflict.

Whilst I acknowledge that Putin's Russia is far from perfect, the West's criticism of him is based on fabrications, distortions and embellishments of the truth. Meanwhile, I'm well aware that most Western governments are controlled, directly or indirectly, by an evil elite that is responsible for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, the meddling in Libya, Guantanamo Bay, and of course supports the Israeli regime. Dissidents and whistle blowers face persecution or death, e.g. David Kelly, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Meanwhile, the insidious decline in Christian values, which have been replaced with the likes of LGBTQ+, BLM and the concept of 'white privilege', have been actively promoted. Nobody will ever convince me that the West is morally superior to Russia.

My only concern is that when you have a forum populated by people who think similarly to me, who want to see a Russian victory, then objective reporting becomes difficult. Many appear to be predicting a Russian victory. Whilst I hope that's coming, is this not just the opposite of what the pro-Ukrainians were predicting for months on Twitter? I have read various reports indicating that Zelensky's army's about to be crushed, but when I look at the maps, the Russian forces don't appear to be making any progress. It just appears to have been a stalemate for some time.

@TruckDriver9 is the man who will be able to answer this, hopefully, given he appears to pay close attention to the maps.
The Russians are slowly advancing in many parts of the front. They are not in a hurry and have 150-200k men being trained on the Russian side of the border ready to invade Kharkov/Sumy.

It's a slow grind because the Donbass is very heavily fortified. Once Russia breaks through to Konstantinovka/Slavyansk/Kramatorsk in northern Donbass, and Pokrosk in the center they will face Ukraine's last major fortified lines before the Dnieper. After that the Russians will be able to advance much faster.

Russia can manage to do this with its existing force deployed in Ukraine, but it will take some time. However, the real gamechanger is once they decide to commit this 150-200k force to create a new front in Kharkov/Sumy. The Ukrainians will not have nearly enough men to stop this, which will basically cause a collapse of the Ukrainian army. I think the Russians will be ready to make this decisive move in the Spring.

Back