Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

"Some of us still remember the times when US presidents were able to stand up against the Russians"
Ronald Reagan was a pretty bad president for a whole bunch of reasons, but he actually advocated cooperating with the Russians, signed numerous peace treaties with them, and is responsible, at least in a negative sense (ie refraining from action) in achieving peace, and not destroying the world. Our current idiotic leaders, if they employed the attitudes and policies they push now, would very likely have resulted in nuclear war in the 80s.

When Reagan did criticize "Russians" it was framed in a way of convincing them to change their behavior (i.e. "Mr Gorbechov tear down the [Berlin] Wall", not some ridiculous confrontational or warmongering scheme (that was Dick Cheney and his Precautionary Principle)

But this is an absurd way to view things. Russians are inherently evil because of their skin/race/DNA?
We must go on hating and opposing them forever because that's who they are and they are Bad Men?
If they are that bad, they should all be rounded up and turned into lampshades?

It's current year, my dude, maybe you have slept through the last 2 decades but that type of thinking isn't even allowed by raycists anymore, much less as a mainstream view. And for good reason. People are not inherently good or bad because of their background, culture, nationality, or religion.

What benefit would "standing up to Russia" even bring, even granting the premise as a devil's advocate? The Ukraine could control more territory? And be free to continue killing tens of thousands of civilians as they were after the 2014 coup? That there would be no opposition to the US globohomo order? To what end? A worldwide Orwellian global government lead by DC? Sounds like you would do very well working in the US State Dept with that attitude.

Ronald Reagan was a pretty bad president for a whole bunch of reasons, but he actually advocated cooperating with the Russians, signed numerous peace treaties with them, and is responsible, at least in a negative sense (ie refraining from action) in achieving peace, and not destroying the world. Our current idiotic leaders, if they employed the attitudes and policies they push now, would very likely have resulted in nuclear war in the 80s.

When Reagan did criticize "Russians" it was framed in a way of convincing them to change their behavior (i.e. "Mr Gorbechov tear down the [Berlin] Wall", not some ridiculous confrontational or warmongering scheme (that was Dick Cheney and his Precautionary Principle)

But this is an absurd way to view things. Russians are inherently evil because of their skin/race/DNA?
We must go on hating and opposing them forever because that's who they are and they are Bad Men?
If they are that bad, they should all be rounded up and turned into lampshades?

It's current year, my dude, maybe you have slept through the last 2 decades but that type of thinking isn't even allowed by raycists anymore, much less as a mainstream view. And for good reason. People are not inherently good or bad because of their background, culture, nationality, or religion.

What benefit would "standing up to Russia" even bring, even granting the premise as a devil's advocate? The Ukraine could control more territory? And be free to continue killing tens of thousands of civilians as they were after the 2014 coup? That there would be no opposition to the US globohomo order? To what end? A worldwide Orwellian global government lead by DC? Sounds like you would do very well working in the US State Dept with that attitude.
Rax... You're arguing with a banned poster ;)

Pray for Cog Dis. He seems to be a seriously confused individual. I think he really believes what he is saying, even if he is part of Britain's online police force. I've met many Brits just like him, there is a deep sickness in their nation so please pray for them.

Pray for Cog Dis. He seems to be a seriously confused individual. I think he really believes what he is saying, even if he is part of Britain's online police force. I've met many Brits just like him, there is a deep sickness in their nation so please pray for them.
Completely agree, as this intra-Slavic hostility is common. Cog Dis was not popular here, but his sentiment has a wide following in the Slav-sphere. Hopefully, all sides will find peace and reconciliation, banishing all hate.

This is another reason for western powers to stay out. This is a nasty family fight. One side was agitated, funded, and armed by the West. The west has only a secondary interest (at best) and little understanding.

Perfidious Albion (please look it up) and its American child have manipulated the genetic rivalry very well, with much old-grudge jewish help.

Last edited:

"There is no place for Christians in Ukraine."
Orthodox church forcibly taken over and occupied while Ukranian women who attend the church, some of them with husbands fighting on the side of Ukraine, protest. "For what is he fighting?"

Never ceases to amaze me how willing governments and the media are to lampoon or desecrate the holy places of Christianity, but they shudder at the thought of doing the same with mosques.

It is not just a hatred of Western history and culture driving this - it’s also to prevent having their heads cut off by aggrieved Muslims or, say, the Turkish or Saudi governments boycotting them.

Christians need much more religious solidarity and the backbone to respond to such affronts.

Never ceases to amaze me how willing governments and the media are to lampoon or desecrate the holy places of Christianity, but they shudder at the thought of doing the same with mosques.

It is not just a hatred of Western history and culture driving this - it’s also to prevent having their heads cut off by aggrieved Muslims or, say, the Turkish or Saudi governments boycotting them.

Christians need much more religious solidarity and the backbone to respond to such affronts.

Governments are made of people. Elect the right people and your wish will be granted. Decades of voting for traitors and sell outs has brought us to this moment, none of this happened in a vacuum.

Governments are made of people. Elect the right people and your wish will be granted.

giphy.gif

History Legends has a new video. His take: recent Russian advances are very large; the fall of Avdiivka and Bakhmut is inevitable.
Russia has taken more in the last few weeks than Ukraine took in its entire highly vaunted counteroffensive.
Some footage of Russian soldiers praying before battle.

I wonder what the record is for a country continuously losing, but refusing to sue for peace despite making no progress against the enemy? It's really mind boggling that the Ukraine will continue losing men and territory, as they have since the war started. I guess the propaganda is strong enough to brainwash those who weren't bright enough to flee the country already...

I'm surprised the military isn't rebelling. After Stalingrad and Kursk, the Wehrmacht attempted to kill Hitler and sue for peace with the Allied powers as the German defeat was inevitable at that point... but the war went on for years more and ended in unconditional surrender.

Of course, military leaders are notoriously crass and detached about loss of human life, but usually there is someone with enough common sense to see the more they fight, the more they will lose, and they will act in the best interest of their country. Who knows, maybe all the reasonable people in Ukraine fled by now?

I mean Ukraine's best case scenario isn't even good for them... they somehow get NATO to join the war and manage to win and then they retake the Russian speaking territories that Ukraine was killing civilians in since 2014, people that don't like them and don't want to be part of Ukraine--what kind of success is that? It would be like the USA wanting to take over Afghanistan... Oh, wait.

Telecoms of all kinds hit today. This is not limited to Kiev.

Country at war has telecommunications outage, brave Instagram and Tinder women still in country attempting to have a good time in it away from the frontlines or monkey-branch out of it most affected. More news at a quarter to the hour, Stan.

I heard the number "600,000 Ukrainians" being tossed around today. Not sure if that was referring to KIA or dead and wounded. At any rate, it looks like the draft age may be raised soon.

Unfortunately there's no good source that would track ukrainian casualties the same way as Madiazona tracks confirmed Russian deaths - through obituaries. So any data on ukrainian loses is purely speculative - based either on mathematical models (for example using the number of amputees to calculate the number of wounded and then trying to assess the number of killed) or on leaks (for example the number of cell phone numbers that went dark).

Last edited:
Back