Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

Allowing for the annual Uman event, they are still coming and will stay. They have investments to manage and a country to pillage. They might do it thru Blackrock, pilgrimage, repopulation, passive investment, however, but they are staying unless someone stops it.

I meant this particular group of travelling merchants.
The BlackRock crowd is another matter - they will own ukraine, but they won't show up in person until the dust has settled

My friend this is what globalist neonazi West create in Ukraine.

Before in soviet union ukraine developed SSR, high education, lot of jobs, lot of investment good infrastructure, good culture people,

Then the ussr disappear, ukraine birth, usa become boss. Now ukraine is poor, low culture, bad education, no jobs, bad infrastructure.

Of course also lot of hate for other minorities, they hate russian people but also jews, gypsies, Muslims.

In Uman city founded by Russia every year jewish new year. They kill russian before the wat, this year many ukraine neonazis look for jews to beat up.

Last edited:
My friends true Russia patriot seagal say he want to fight for Russia and die for Russia.

Seagal is usa actor but now Russia citizen. His grandparents come from russia, long time ago they flee pogrom because they are jewish.

Seagal come back to the country of his grandparents to destroy globalist neonazi West.

My friend this is what globalist neonazi West create in Ukraine.

Before in soviet union ukraine developed SSR, high education, lot of jobs, lot of investment good infrastructure, good culture people,

Then the ussr disappear, ukraine birth, usa become boss. Now ukraine is poor, low culture, bad education, no jobs, bad infrastructure.

Of course also lot of hate for other minorities, they hate russian people but also jews, gypsies, Muslims.

In Uman city founded by Russia every year jewish new year. They kill russian before the wat, this year many ukraine neonazis look for jews to beat up.

May also be posted in this thread:

My friends shakira from waka waka song has cousin, he come to ukraine, now he is dead.

@forabettertomorrow i don't know if you are a troll or what but you made me laugh so hard.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Back