Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

It got to the point that Grant temporarily blocked them entering his military district:

^Some good reading in that one. No wonder they denigrate Grant so much. He had their number.

Just another parallel between the US Civil War and what's happening in Ukraine today.

It's interesting how throughout millennia of history, and no matter where in the world, the exact same reasons have been given for such "anti-semitic" expulsions.

Last edited:
My friends last time racist here are angry because I give you pictures of African brothers on Frontline with us.

Brothers they also become orthodox that is why priest is standing next. entire world unite against neonazi globalist west

View attachment 13320View attachment 13321

From what I've seen and heard many Slavs feel a stronger connection to Africans than to western Europeans, mainly cause both openly reject LGBT stuff, value gender roles etc.

In addition, South Africa obviously works with Russia as part of BRICS. No western European country supports Russia.

What obviously helps is that Russia essentially has no refugees. The Africans living there are usually Christians who came there to study or work, picked up the language, live peacefully etc. If that were the case in the West, none of the migrant threads on this forum would even exist.

Back