Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

My friend there aren't many Western peoplein Ukraine, Ukraine war is not that popular.

Russia has identified 4000 neonazi mercenaries.

As if Russia has the correct and exact number of foreign mercenaries and volunteers in Ukraine...

According to Ukraine, within the first week of the invasion over 20.000 foreigners had volunteered to their cause, including 3.000 americans and 3.000 brits.

This is of course wildly exaggerated for propaganda purposes, just as Russia underexaggerates in the other direction.

But I think it is safe to assume that tens of thousands of westernes has travelled to Ukraine by this stage. Many of them on their own dime. To fight for "freedom and democracy".

^That guy is almost certainly a western troll, I suspect a sock puppet account of a previous banned poster, or perhaps a poster who was a regular contributor who leans towards NATO and is intent on countering the pro-Russian narrative prevailing on this board.
Bingo. It's pretty obvious, but it's been amusing to play along for entertainment purposes. But this point he is getting tedious. I see a life under the bridge for him in the near future.

There appears to be a new kind of died suddenly. A few months back, retired Marine Major General William Mullen died suddenly in California. He was in Ukraine for the weeks leading up to his demise.

Now we have the case of US Army LTC Joshua Kamara, who died suddenly and under mysterious conditions in Poland (Camp Kosciuszko) the day after the Poltava missile strike.

Similarly, has anyone had sign of life from US Army LTG Roger Cloutier? Last suspected whereabouts - Mariupol. There was a linked in update for him afterward, but it sounds suspect. 3 stars don't go missing too often.

There was the "awol" Navy Seal killed in Ukraine, Daniel Swift.

They admitted his Ukraine whereabouts at least.

More reasons why people confuse Putin's forbearance with "he has no red lines."

There appears to be a new kind of died suddenly. A few months back, retired Marine Major General William Mullen died suddenly in California. He was in Ukraine for the weeks leading up to his demise.

Now we have the case of US Army LTC Joshua Kamara, who died suddenly and under mysterious conditions in Poland (Camp Kosciuszko) the day after the Poltava missile strike.

Similarly, has anyone had sign of life from US Army LTG Roger Cloutier? Last suspected whereabouts - Mariupol. There was a linked in update for him afterward, but it sounds suspect. 3 stars don't go missing too often.

There was the "awol" Navy Seal killed in Ukraine, Daniel Swift.

They admitted his Ukraine whereabouts at least.

More reasons why people confuse Putin's forbearance with "he has no red lines."

It's global warming.

Vodiane and the two coal mines next to Ugledar have fallen. Ugledar is now semi-encircled and in an operational encirclement.

The Ukrainians have to withdraw now or they will be caught in a cauldron very quickly.

This is very significant. The Russians tried and failed to take Ugledar on several occasions. It is by all means a fortress.

The entire south Donbass front is unravelling at a fast pace.

IMG_20240909_231302_855.jpg

My friends this is neo nazi globalist West.

They want to make new country called prussia, prussia was fascist state before Germany, prussia always fighting against poland and Russia. Prussia is successor of teutonic knight kingdom, who come to baltics and Russia to destroy heathen lithuanians and also destroy Orthodoxy.

They want new land on Russia soil, destroy Russia, take our people, resources and land.

This is who we fight against my friends.

Back