Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

The amount of propaganda, delusions and lies on here is not amusing given the amount of death and misery.

While the delusional brainwashed non-Russian citizens posting this drivel may be forgiven for their simple ignorance, the paid up ones who post the lies here: may you rot in hell. We, real Russians, can easily spot you demons and your hour will come. It just got a little closer, remember this

The amount of propaganda, delusions and lies on here is not amusing given the amount of death and misery.

While the delusional brainwashed non-Russian citizens posting this drivel may be forgiven for their simple ignorance, the paid up ones who post the lies here: may you rot in hell. We, real Russians, can easily spot you demons and your hour will come. It just got a little closer, remember this

What on earth are you talking about ?!

Neither a first strike on the Krasnodar region (there was a lot of them already), nor an oil facility - it was a freight ferry.

The ferry Conro Trader (4,500 dwt) was built in 1978 by HDW Kiel in Germany and provides a key service moving rail cars with freight into Crimea. The vessel was reportedly loaded with up to 30 fuel tanks today when the explosion and fires began.

The Kursk incursion has been a catastrophic strategic blunder for Ukraine. Their best equipment and most seasoned troops are getting wiped out there. Many of these units have been sent from the Donbass area, and supplies are prioritized to Kursk, accelerating the Russian advance in Donbass. This is now being openly discussed in the Western Media and by military experts.

1724662599541.png

1724662777448.png

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how it's possible that Ukraine still has electricity at all? I've been reading for a year about dozens (which must now surely be in the hundreds) of airstrikes on key energy infrastructure. Are they really hitting their targets? Or are they just provocatively attacking some office building next door? Maybe I'm just being naive. But in my country, we wouldn't have power anymore after 2-3 airstrikes.

Can someone explain to me how it's possible that Ukraine still has electricity at all? I've been reading for a year about dozens (which must now surely be in the hundreds) of airstrikes on key energy infrastructure. Are they really hitting their targets? Or are they just provocatively attacking some office building next door? Maybe I'm just being naive. But in my country, we wouldn't have power anymore after 2-3 airstrikes.
Ukraine is a very large country, and there could be a lot more energy infrastructure than you possibly imagine. There have been many more important targets, needing to be struck, since the war began.

Up to now, Russia has not been trying to completely knock out the energy system. The gloves have been on, and Russia did not want their brother nation to completely freeze last winter. The pressure has been increasing gradually.

The Russians have been toying with the energy system, striking at distribution points like sub-stations, and the odd thermal plant. This is to see how they fix it, how long it takes, and who does it. Discover the weak points and get an understanding of how to completely knock it out when, and if, the time came for that.

The system has been much degraded already and is operating at a fraction of its previous capacity, and energy has been supplied by Western countries. Russia has not been able to target nuclear power plants, for obvious reasons, so they hit the nearby substations instead. The substations do get repaired, given time, and no doubt, a lot of assistance from the West.

Now, following the Kursk incursion, the gloves are off. Negotiations have been ruled out. The war is reaching a critical point, and the Russians have finally decided to deal serious damage to the energy system, and perhaps knock it out completely. We don't know if the plan is to go that far, or how fast. It would likely take several more nights of very heavy airstrikes to do this.

Right now, the longest scheduled rotating blackouts in cities are about 12 hours, but this will soon get much worse.

My friends I see hundreds of these videos on Russia social media.

Now finally someone put them on Twitter.

The AFRICA RUSSIA FRIENDSHIP bond is rising, and rising super fast.

These are two Cameroon men in Russia army, they fight against Ukraine neo nazis. One of them hold a trench for 12 days alone

12 days in a trench alone, fighting hundreds of neo nazis and he hold the trench.

The front is collapsing fast in Southern Donetsk and Pokrovsk. The Russians have reached Vodiane, captured Kostantinovka, Novogrodivka, and reportedly entered Selydove and Myrnograd.

Expect the ukrainians to double down on stupid and launch another "offensive" - maybe across the dried up Kakhovka reservoir, towards the Zaporozhye NPP, or maybe another landing in Crimea.

This is easy to answer - they get most of their electricity from Poland and Hungary, or other parts of the EU.

Russia cannot strike inside of the EU. However, sending electricity from the EU to different parts of Ukraine is a very time consuming process, which is why you have rolling blackouts.

For example, sending electricity from Poland to every area of the country isn't possible all at once, due to electrical resistance across power lines, so they can only send it to a few areas of Ukraine at once. Hence the rolling blackouts.

Back