Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

Do we see cracks developing in the dam:

This is emblematic of Ukrainian politics in general. The difference here is that 500,000 dead/seriously wounded Ukrainian soldiers have forced everyone to run around like Comical Ali telling media the Americans haven’t entered Baghdad yet.

I was a kid and heard on the radio circa 2004 that Yuschenko was this fabulous Western reformist and that Prime Minister Yanukovych was awful, worse than Putin next door in Russia.

Then Ukrainians humiliated Yuschenko when he sought re-election.

Yanukovych became President, Lazarus-style (highlighting how most people weren’t so keen on Western alignment), but he was turfed out as well, yet not before Western-focused/rank opportunist folks like Yulia Tymoshenko came and went multiple times.

Poroshenko came and went, too, like a billionaire doppelgänger of Robbie Coltrane.

Ukrainian politics is akin to the Year of the Four Emperors, but on a slower, dysfunctional timeframe and without the grandeur, civilization and meaning of Imperial Rome.

Unlike Rome, too, we won’t get somewhat to very capable Emperors like Vespasian and Domitian afterwards in Ukraine, let alone titans like Trajan and Hadrian.

Welcome to the schizophrenic politics of Ukraine.

Putin gave a press conference today. He commented about how Ukraine is poisoning the idea of peace talks with all their 1991 border demands. He issued a thinly veiled threat that such demands risk the state of Ukraine's existence - in any form. Clearly, Luhansk, Donets, and Crimea aren't going to Ukraine. Do they really want to keep pushing? He also hinted at understanding how US elections are manipulated if not simply stolen. He might just be playing a propagandist angle, but his points are accurate.

All of this while WEF is convening and Ukraine is starting pointless peace talks with aligned countries, trying to build support for ridiculous groups like a Ukraine-Latin American council, etc. Van der Leyen and her ilk were babbling about mis/disinformation and need to control twitter.

Ukraine and westerners are diplomatically flailing at the wind, whilst Putin delivers his trademark taciturn commentary that hits the mark.

There's just no comparing the likes of Putin and Lavrov with the opposing Van der Leyen, Zelensky, et al. Warts and all, they are men amongst children.

Wasn't sure where to post this. Just more proof that the Zionists and Ukrainian neo-Nazis are BFFs. The deception about who the Nazis are is going on 100 years, to my reckoning. Ignore the freaky chick with the Hebrew tats...look at the map on the wall.

Attachments

• GECqQj2awAAwx-3.webp
    GECqQj2awAAwx-3.webp
    600.5 KB · Views: 84
  • GEDB7XzaYAA3gii.webp
    GEDB7XzaYAA3gii.webp
    308.6 KB · Views: 68
  • GEDTo3lWYAAoMxx.webp
    GEDTo3lWYAAoMxx.webp
    542.4 KB · Views: 65
  • GEDTTVLW8AERoPh.webp
    GEDTTVLW8AERoPh.webp
    301.6 KB · Views: 68
  • GEDTuuCWkAAnuvw.webp
    GEDTuuCWkAAnuvw.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 75
  • GEDTWFpWgAAhguc.webp
    GEDTWFpWgAAhguc.webp
    409.8 KB · Views: 85
Wasn't sure where to post this. Just more proof that the Zionists and Ukrainian neo-Nazis are BFFs. The deception about who the Nazis are is going on 100 years, to my reckoning. Ignore the freaky chick with the Hebrew tats...look at the map on the wall.

I didn’t, and do not even today, for understandable reasons, wish to reveal that from October 1928, the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi party were the general managers of the two largest banks in Berlin, both of the Jewish faith and one of them the leaders of Zionism in Germany

- Dr. Heinrich Bruning, chancellor of Germany 1930 - 1932 in a 1937 letter to Winston Churchill

This letter was reportedly found by David Irving, and Bruning apparently refused Churchill permission to publish it in his memoirs. Now, obviously he has been smeared no-end, but David Irving was always considered a meticulous scholar and researcher prior to his infamy, and it fits in with everything else we know about Jewry

Excellent post and thanks for reminding me of all that. Greenblatt defending Ukraine neo-nazis is peak jew-splaining. Isn't that what Israel says about ISIS? "But they don't attack US, so it's all good."

Zelensky's "big Israel" comment and that weird Khazar map slide with the bimbo - is that "revelation of the method" or conditioning of some kind? Even normies should find that disturbing. I remember those videos being posted in RVF 2 and thinking "this is too bizarre, but we better take it serious." We've never seen any (((indication))) that this is not part of the plan. Only consternation that Russia might win. It might not be something they advertise on MSM, but it is out there and nobody jewish is discounting it to my knowledge.

Written into the passport page, which is the main internal ID document in Russia. Meant for whoever ukie soldier finds his body in the battlefield

Read this, a ukie
Look, while your face is still intact
What gun I have
What gun sights.
Among the cowards you will hide
Torn up, will cower in the trenches
But I am dead
In death, my Pride and Anger live
Glory to Russua! Peace! Death to ukies!

Attachments

• IMG_20230430_142842_748.webp
    IMG_20230430_142842_748.webp
    743.5 KB · Views: 42
Ukraine more and more actively recruits women, there are entire units consisting of women fighting now and they raised contract ceiling to 60 years old.
Ad promising women weight loss for serving in Ukrainian army, a woman lost 40lbs since signing up 🤡
Telegram commentary says if you step on a landmine you surely are guaranteed quick weight loss

- By their estimates, they have lost over one million of their sons, fathers and husbands; an entire generation is gone.
- Even in the Southwest, where the anti-Russian sentiment is long-standing, citizens are reluctant or straight-up scared to publicly criticize Zelensky; they will go to jail.
- In every village and town, the streets, shops, and restaurants are mostly absent of men.
- The few men who remain are terrified of leaving their homes for fear of being kidnapped into conscription. Some have resorted to begging friends to break their legs to avoid service.
- Army search parties take place early in the morning, when men leave their homes to go to work. They ambush and kidnap them off the streets and within 3-4 hours they get listed in the army and taken away straight to the front lines with minimal or no training at all; it is "a death sentence."
- It's getting worse every day. Where I was staying, a dentist had just been taken by security forces on his way to work, leaving behind two small children. Every day, 3-5 dead bodies keep arriving from the front lines.
- Mothers and wives fight tooth and nail with the armed forces, beg and plead not to have their men taken away. They try bribing, which sometimes works, but most of the time they are met with physical violence and death threats.
- The territory celebrated as having been "won back" from Russia has been reduced to rubble and is uninhabitable. Regardless, there is no one left to live there and displaced families will likely never return.
- They see the way the war has been reported, at home and abroad. It's a "joke" and "propaganda." They say: “Look around: is this winning?”.
- Worse, some have been hoaxed into believing that once Ukrainians forces are exhausted, American soldiers will come in to replace them and “win the war”.

There is no ambiguity in these people. The war was for nothing - a travesty. The outcome always was, and is, clear. The people are hopeless, utterly destroyed, and living in an unending nightmare. They are pleading for an end, any end - most likely the same "peace" that could have been achieved two years ago. In their minds, they have already lost, for their sons, fathers and husbands are gone, and their country has been destroyed. There is no "victory" that can change that. Make no mistake, they are angry with Putin. But they are also angry with Zelensky and the West. They have lost everything, worst of all, hope and faith, and cannot comprehend why Zelenky wishes to continue the current trajectory, the one of human devastation. I didn't witness the war; but what I saw was absolutely heart-breaking. Shame on the people, regardless of their intentions, who have supported this war. And shame on the media for continuing to lie about it.

Team stalemate checking in. Stalemate has been ongoing since virtually the start of the war, and will continue as long as US money keeps flowing. Russia cannot push quickly into Ukraine without annhilating it or suffering high losses. Thus a slow push into Ukraine is the only option.

The stalemate will continue if Dems win again in 2024, or it will end if Trump gets in and the conflict will probably freeze like in Korea.

28 civilians died from Ukrainian airstrike on Donbass today. This had been going on for 9 years now. Donbass is not being protected sunce the war started, instead, Belgorod is being bombed now and a few died there.
Yet Ukrainian leadership visits places like Kherson and Avdeevka, walks the streets in the open and leaves unharmed, there are no strikes on them. No strikes on important government agencies and objects in Ukraine.
Pipelines keep pumping right through Ukraine, unharmed, materials for Ukrainian fuels keep coming from Russia. There appear to be agreements in place. NATO weapons deliveries proceed unhindered since 2022. Shall I not say more. Very strange war.

Things seem to be moving fast enough in Avdiivka, where those strikes on Donetsk are coming from. That hit might have been one of their last big salvoes.

Slovakia’s new PM Fico is smarter than Scholz & Macron combined. Here are some of his recent statements:
Ukraine is not a sovereign country. It’s controlled by US
Slovakia will veto EU’s efforts to take away Hungary’s voting rights
Russia must be given Crimea and Donbass
Ukraine should forget about joining NATO

Back