Jewish Tunnels Under New York

Got it. However, it's not working here at CHRIST Is King because most of us are on the same page. That is, except for a guy named "TruthTeller" who lies and another guy claiming "The Beast Won."

Reading through the entire thread, it seems you are obsessed with tagging a couple guys who don’t seem to care one iota to bother to respond to your posts, looks like they are living rent free in your head, funny stuff man, maybe get some hobbies? Lol.

Reading through the entire thread, it seems you are obsessed with tagging a couple guys who don’t seem to care one iota to bother to respond to your posts, looks like they are living rent free in your head, funny stuff man, maybe get some hobbies? Lol.
So you come in here with 6 posts and no reactions defending jewsplaining trolls with troll usernames and then start trolling me while calling posters here submissive homosexuals because they support Trump?

I fart in your general direction.

So you come in here with 6 posts and no reactions defending jewsplaining trolls with troll usernames and then start trolling me while calling posters here submissive homosexuals because they support Trump?

I fart in your general direction.

Hey mate, the only place you can get any likes is here with your band of queers. Isn’t your username the name of a weed strain? What sort of stuff you got in your pipe loser? Lol, come over to the UK and I’ll teach your gay ass a lesson, hold on regular Catholic? Your priest has been teaching you in the confessional. When’s the last time he stuck it in you. Lol

Hey mate, the only place you can get any likes is here with your band of queers. Isn’t your username the name of a weed strain? What sort of stuff you got in your pipe loser? Lol, come over to the UK and I’ll teach your gay ass a lesson, hold on regular Catholic? Your priest has been teaching you in the confessional. When’s the last time he stuck it in you. Lol

Well I don't think you'll be around here long talking like that mate.... You sure you shouldn't be sticking to reddit?

Sounds a bit gay
Kinda reminds me Of AJ Eating someone's A**

@easy_c and anyone else who is interested:

"Remember what I taught you Mischa, do it exactly like I showed you if a man tries to penetrate you." - the mother of my first jewess, referring to how she would simulate a sexual attack on her daughter when she was a child and force her daughter to fight back.

"I'm here with my shtub-khaye and my goy toy" - my second jewess on the phone with her mother at a concert thinking no one could hear her, referring to her black girl friend literally as her house pet and me with the same value as a cheap dildo.

"These people are filthy Elena, I don't care if he is a good guy, you know that Moschiach will kill him. You can't marry him." - mother of my third jewess after a bland dinner at their house, while I slinked out of the bathroom and heard them down stairs.

"Only I can touch you like that" - voice of the jewish father of my first and only half-jewess, on the phone with her while she thought I was sleeping next to her on a bed in some hotel.

Needless to say, none of these jezebels are in my life and have not been for years.

Do I really need to continue? Their entire mongrelized racial cult is hypersexualized to deviancy and desensitized to righteous mores. They do not believe in sin, and because they truly believe they are the "master race" above all others, they believe that they cannot be guilty of committing what we understand are violations of God's laws as well as nature's laws.

If we Christian men are struggling with lust and working actively to repent and redeem ourselves, not just in the eyes of God but in the eyes of one another and to build a true foundation of trust and civilization on Christian morality, can one imagine the depravity of sexual perversion that occupies the mind of the jew? It is the worst out of any other creature in the human world.

"Remember what I taught you Mischa, do it exactly like I showed you if a man tries to penetrate you." - the mother of my first jewess, referring to how she would simulate a sexual attack on her daughter when she was a child and force her daughter to fight back.

"I'm here with my shtub-khaye and my goy toy" - my second jewess on the phone with her mother at a concert thinking no one could hear her, referring to her black girl friend literally as her house pet and me with the same value as a cheap dildo.

"These people are filthy Elena, I don't care if he is a good guy, you know that Moschiach will kill him. You can't marry him." - mother of my third jewess after a bland dinner at their house, while I slinked out of the bathroom and heard them down stairs.

"Only I can touch you like that" - voice of the jewish father of my first and only half-jewess, on the phone with her while she thought I was sleeping next to her on a bed in some hotel.

Needless to say, none of these jezebels are in my life and have not been for years.

Do I really need to continue? Their entire mongrelized racial cult is hypersexualized to deviancy and desensitized to righteous mores. They do not believe in sin, and because they truly believe they are the "master race" above all others, they believe that they cannot be guilty of committing what we understand are violations of God's laws as well as nature's laws.

If we Christian men are struggling with lust and working actively to repent and redeem ourselves, not just in the eyes of God but in the eyes of one another and to build a true foundation of trust and civilization on Christian morality, can one imagine the depravity of sexual perversion that occupies the mind of the jew? It is the worst out of any other creature in the human world.
I did date a half jewish (father) girl during my divorce period..... she was absolutely one of the most neurotic people I've ever met.

Everything was built on sex... like everything. I had no business dating her, but was in a pretty messed up state after my divorce and it was kind of coerced by a family memeber and me thinking with my dong and not my head.

I'm not surprised by anything you said here. That was my 1 and only expereince like this and right as I started to understand some info about the Jewish princess reality.

I dated a Jewish girl for 3 years. She was actually pretty cool, level headed and went on to teach special ed.

Her family though....

Dad and stepdad neurotic lawyers, the entire family very materialistic. Her brothers actually concocted a story to where I allegedly wanted to show my privates to their 11 year old cousin 😳 - most likely because, well, I'm goyim. Obviously I got out of that asap.

Now a days, she's very much like the rest of the family with materialism, unwavering israeli support... It seems required/indoctrinated.

Last edited:

Strange. I had a very striking experience with a half-Jew once, and it was legitimately the very worst acquaintance I've ever had.

Like, the guy basically sabotaged me over the course of 2 years, all the while I thought we were friends. When I figured out we weren't and decided to ignore him he went even more crazy and started to try to destroy my private life in ways you couldn't imagine.

I had actually typed up the entire experience in a huge post one hungover morning back on RVF, but decided not to post it.
But that very day was the first time I had actually made the connection that he was Jewish, believe it or not. I had never revisited that time in my life because it was just such an ugly episode. I was 19 years old and had next to zero street smarts. I grew up in an old Catholic neighborhood and genuinely had never encountered a person like that.

But that was the very first time I had allowed someone into my life that legitimately tried to abuse and harm me, at least in my adult life and that targeted.

When I started venting to a friend one day I knew via that person, it turned out that he, as well, had gotten scammed out of money by him.

When he tried to destroy my relationship with a girl he didn't know I had separated from, I started raising hell and he skipped town. Probably living in Berlin right now, having sex with minors and scamming people.

Oh, regarding the tunnels:

Brother Nathanael said not to worry about them no more. A distraction he called it. He said there's a genuine thing where Jews dig tunnels all around their synagogues in NY to build mikvahs, which apparently need a flow of rain water.

Doesn't mean nobody was raped there, but apparently nothing of greater political or spiritual significance.

Back