Jewish Tunnels Under New York

The main difference between this and Christians is that the christian cults that actively practice such extreme views are largely groups of, at most, two digit numbers of people with minimal wealth or influence living in secluded cabins.

This particular synagogue that has these extreme talmudic views is one with global influence whose founder was viewed as the Messiah by a significant portion of the international jewish population.

Very different from beast from isolated Christian doomsday/old testament cults (which, I should point out, cite portions of the bible that Jews still interpret literally)

Why do you think you have a right to hold an opinion on which that you choose to be ignorant about? And how on earth would you ever choose a handle like "TruthTeller" if you choose to be willingly ignorant about certain things? Perhaps a handle like "NarrativeCrafter" would better suiting, but, it may be a bit too honest for your liking?

So you’re telling me you are not ignorant and have done deep research on the internet regarding purported Jewish pedophilia? Was this an interest of yours? How did you do this? Please don’t post the links here. Good luck with the feds (or the Canadian equivalent) knocking on your door someday…

So you’re telling me you are not ignorant and have done deep research on the internet regarding purported Jewish pedophilia? Was this an interest of yours? How did you do this? Please don’t post the links here. Good luck with the feds (or the Canadian equivalent) knocking on your door someday…
Brother... I posted links of the convictions and examples here in this thread.

A very very rudimentary Google search brings you alllllll the below.

You don't need a master's thesis or doctoral degree to piece this together.

I threw my high chair in my basement because my son grew out of it and I don't need it right now until we have our next kid. My basement is also filed with old child toys, clothes, and even a soiled toddler bed that I can't throw out until a particular time of the year (thanks city garbage pickup).
Why are you talking about your basement when we want to know about the tunnels under your church?

Aren’t you the flat earth guy? Or the one who hijacks every thread dancing around the subject but then sneakily saying the earth is flat without outright saying it? You have zero credibility. Another on the ignore list. Bye!

Oh great the lady is back again. Bye!

I threw my high chair in my basement because my son grew out of it and I don't need it right now until we have our next kid. My basement is also filed with old child toys, clothes, and even a soiled toddler bed that I can't throw out until a particular time of the year (thanks city garbage pickup).

I guess that makes me a child trafficker.
That's something you do in the secret tunnel at your racial supremacist yeshiva?

That's like saying "I also sometimes invite buddies over for a movie and a beer, I guess I'm a crazy murderer, just like Jeffrey Dahmer!"

Like, I mean it's funny, but if we untangle the sarcasm and view it as an argument it's sort of retarded, no?

Aren’t you the flat earth guy?
Fair warning @GuitarVH, you are being stalked and monitored by a fed. I've read most of your posts and had no idea you were "the flat earth guy," much less did I have that noted on a pad waiting to break it out as an Inspector Clouseau "Ah Ha! Gotcha!" troll moment.

Another on the ignore list. Bye!
And, to add insult to injury, you're being stalked by a very mature teenage-girl-fed at that.

I complained loudly to my church when they shutdown during COVID. I had no problem with it for the first month but when people weren't dying I started to complain loudly. The church is run in a "just following orders" type of hierarchy and local churches were prevented by leadership from opening. I was offered an alternative solution that made me very happy and fulfilled my family's spiritual needs.

These being COVID tunnels literally makes no sense, but I'd like to point out to any so-called Christian who didn't go to church for months during lockdowns that Jews apparently ignored the law to 'worship' so why didn't they? Why are you, Christian, a pansy? Would Jesus himself locked down? Given what He did with the lepers, I'd say no.

(I know the COVID thing is an obvious distraction but we should point out to conservative Americans how spineless they are whenever we can. They will not change without feedback.)

Christians have a history of taking to catacombs to worship. Sadly many of us seem to have lost that spirit.

Of course, a Christian (of any stripe) leader who built underground tunnels without an engineer's input so his flock could worship in defiance of covid tyranny would never again see the outside of a jail cell.

I think the covid lockdown measure theory is overblown, they would have gotten in through a side entrance or fire escape instead, not through some dug up dirt tunnel and sewer grilles.
Hey Cooper, there's literally not a world where the COVID lockdown theory makes any sense whatsoever.

You are actively being tricked/triggered. They want you to hear "COVID lockdown" and bring back those feelings and then side with the poor Jews.

But if you think about it for 2 seconds it's an obvious lie.

There is no "theory" either. The people who run the system told their gatekeepers to explain that the tunnels were created due to COVID lockdowns. And they did.

We don't know why these tunnels were created but no reason looks good. Good thing we live in a country with a free press that has integrity that will surely investigate what really happened and report the truth so that if anything really bad was happening the Jews who did this would be punished appropriately.

Hey Cooper, there's literally not a world where the COVID lockdown theory makes any sense whatsoever.

You are actively being tricked/triggered. They want you to hear "COVID lockdown" and bring back those feelings and then side with the poor Jews.

But if you think about it for 2 seconds it's an obvious lie.

There is no "theory" either. The people who run the system told their gatekeepers to explain that the tunnels were created due to COVID lockdowns. And they did.

We don't know why these tunnels were created but no reason looks good. Good thing we live in a country with a free press that has integrity that will surely investigate what really happened and report the truth so that if anything really bad was happening the Jews who did this would be punished appropriately.

I think you meant MacManus, not Cooper. Cooper agrees with you that the COVID narrative to explain the Jew tunnels is a farce.

That's something you do in the secret tunnel at your racial supremacist yeshiva?

That's like saying "I also sometimes invite buddies over for a movie and a beer, I guess I'm a crazy murderer, just like Jeffrey Dahmer!"

Like, I mean it's funny, but if we untangle the sarcasm and view it as an argument it's sort of retarded, no?

Fair warning @GuitarVH, you are being stalked and monitored by a fed. I've read most of your posts and had no idea you were "the flat earth guy," much less did I have that noted on a pad waiting to break it out as an Inspector Clouseau "Ah Ha! Gotcha!" troll moment.

And, to add insult to injury, you're being stalked by a very mature teenage-girl-fed at that.
1705351390541.webp
You do know I'm a protestant lcms Lutheran, right? The avatar is a joke...

I think you meant MacManus, not Cooper. Cooper agrees with you that the COVID narrative to explain the Jew tunnels is a farce.

No, I meant Cooper:

I think the covid lockdown measure theory is overblown, they would have gotten in through a side entrance or fire escape instead, not through some dug up dirt tunnel and sewer grilles.

I was trying to point out that it was never a "theory", it was an actual explanation given. No one 'theorized' instead it was instantly 'based af' and blaming 'gen-z teen feelings' and that sort of thing.

I then explained to any reader, though it was looking directed at Cooper, about the triggering effect of it all and why they chose that particular explanation as opposed to, say...well, really there is no explanation other than certain Jews can do whatever they want above the law.

I've got a decent BS detector so I just can't stand that others are seeing these type of, quite frankly, stupid on their face explanation and then wasting time and brain CPU cycles taking them seriously.

If we take (((Carl Sagan's))) baloney detector test as an example -- we don't get past the first bullet:
  • Wherever possible there must be independent confirmation of the “facts.”
Literally every 'conservative' blue check on twitter saying these tunnels were created due to COVID lockdowns does not want any more investigation to be done on these tunnels, and they will not decry the fact that we will never know what happened there.

I'm at the point where if something is in the MSM/blue checks on Twitter, I actively don't believe it unless much more proof comes out. The best recent example of this was that submarine with the logitech controller that imploded last summer. The MSM and Twitter folks were saying things like, "This is how many hours of air those people have left" when the reality is they knew that thing was gone. Whichever government entity monitors that ocean had detected the collapse. But you know, it was a slow news cycle.

(And why do I believe this cbsnews article? Because I used to work in engineering or still do or maybe will in the future. I told everyone I knew that those people were dead by the time they heard about the story. I wasn't wrong.)

Edit: Just found this article...

Sensors operated by the Navy detected the likely implosion of the Titan submersible hours before the U.S. Coast Guard publicly shared that it had gone missing — a revelation that means a five-day search that sparked round-the-clock media coverage may have been futile from the start.
The date of this article was Friday the 23rd of June. The date of the implosion was Monday the 19th. They got four days out of this story and moved on.

I know it seems tangential so back on topic -- scrutinize everything you are told, especially if it relates to aliens.

Last edited:
Back