• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Is there more to nuclear bombs than we know?

Let's just say that basic nuclear physics is above your pay grade.

An exploding nuclear weapon instantly vaporizes itself. What was cold, solid material microseconds earlier becomes a gas hotter than the Sun’s 15-million-degree core. This hot gas radiates its energy in the form of X-rays, which heat the surrounding air. A fireball of superheated air forms and grows rapidly; 10 seconds after a 1-megaton explosion, the fireball is a mile in diameter. The fireball glows visibly from its own heat — so visibly that the early stages of a 1-megaton fireball are many times brighter than the Sun even at a distance of 50 miles. Besides light, the glowing fireball radiates heat.

This thermal flash lasts many seconds and accounts for more than one-third of the weapon’s explosive energy. The intense heat can ignite fires and cause severe burns on exposed flesh as far as 20 miles from a large thermonuclear explosion. Two-thirds of injured Hiroshima survivors showed evidence of such flash burns. You can think of the incendiary effect of thermal flash as analogous to starting a fire using a magnifying glass to concentrate the Sun’s rays. The difference is that rays from a nuclear explosion are so intense that they don’t need concentration to ignite flammable materials.

lol megatons, 15 million degree gas (which person measured this with his ass thermometer lol), brighter than the sun. It's just "science" bullshit bingo which can not be verified, we just need to trust the science, like we trust the covid science, good science people, "above my paygrade" lol

These are the words of fakery. Elon Musk words. Fake science to distract us from God, fear the bomb, the devil is just a red loser with a 3 teeth stick, fear 15 million degree, and see through bodies, and megaton bangs.

Last edited:
You're opening up another can of worms with the Dinosaurs piece. ;)

Are we now saying people who deny Darwinism and dinosaurs are the same group as flat eartherd and No nukes?

What about the below?

Nukes are real. Earth is Round. NASA is a scam. Evolution is a lie.
2/4

Try again.

Also, imagine the chews needed to award 7 (((oscars))) to that fraud of a movie to keep the narrative and scaremongering on life support.

@Samseau I replied to a provoke btw. We either keep this subject closed or only one side is free to speak up and eventually freely insult..

Last edited:
2/4

Try again.

Also, imagine the chews needed to award 7 (((oscars))) to that fraud of a movie to keep the narrative and scaremongering on life support.

@Samseau I replied to a provoke btw. We either keep this subject closed or only one side is free to speak up and eventually freely insult..
Try again with what?

Why don't you try again with convincing someone otherwise.

Is this sophistry or trolling? That subject is banned; but apparently not enough for some.

Well... you made a statement, saying 2/4 of my statements were correct and told me to try again.

I'm genuinely asking to be convinced, and also told which of the 2 are incorrect.

Me troll... Never. I'll leave that to you Smarmaticus....

I know I shouldn't touch the evolution part but here I go anyway. An old friend of mine's belief was that the force that drives evolution is God and/but he was a devout Catholic. Evolution in his opinion was the hand of God. I always found that interesting and pushed me towards Christianity (I'm not stating anything here myself).

Re the nukes thing; space is real the earth is round and nukes are real but NASA is a huge money laundering scheme and most geopolitics are fake and/or a conspiracy, JFK said so. Not everything has to be fake for something to be real.

That's your homework to do champ
Smarmy and unsophisticated in response. That may be your default state, I'm begining to think so...

Smarmaticus is pretty fitting.

If the metric is discourse is to make a comment and then tell provide no input, then you're going to convince zero people and only come off like a jackanape.

So far I've got absolutely zero reason to take you seriously.

You don't have the required IQ to keep the conversation going trust me. Better let it go.
So far...I think you're a low quality poster and I'm thoroughly unimpressed by your presence here based off your posting quality and previous warnings in this thread. (Referenced above)

My advice, should you choose to take it, is to improve the conversational input and chill out on the hostility. Or don't ... And I can have fun trolling you.

Now if you've got something interesting, please do proceed to enlighten me.

Smarmy and unsophisticated in response. That may be your default state, I'm begining to think so...

Smarmaticus is pretty fitting.
1/10 Unhinged in you your hate is young yankawan

Nothing but insecure insults... you're also luring me to open up on banned subjects. If Samseau allows it in a separate thread, I'll gladly engage in a discussion.

On topic - Nukes are a hoax and there was sufficient material presented in this thread to give it a thought and doubt their very existence. Remember, what is pushed by the media is almost certainly a lie.

Last edited:

Nothing but insecure insults... you're also luring me to open up on banned subjects. If Samseau allows it in a separate thread, I'll gladly engage in a discussion.

On topic - Nukes are a hoax and there was sufficient material presented in this thread to give it a thought and doubt their very existence. Remember, what is pushed by the media is almost certainly a lie.

Passing puberty isn't a free pass dude . Show me that nukes are fake, I don't like nukes and want them to go away.

Passing puberty isn't a free pass dude .
1710326723160.png

Now if you guys would treat the other person with patience and respect on what has to say without quickly jumping to judgement and insults...

I generally don't jump to the gun but I might make an exception.

Just joking obviously I just don't understand your beef. Respect is earned not expected did you know that?

Last edited:
I generally don't jump to the gun but I might make an exception.

Just joking obviously I just don't understand your beef. Respect is earned not expected did you know that?
No man, you and @Get2choppaaa are triggered that your programming is challenged, you have to gather the power and humble yourself enough to recognize that. That's all.

Last edited:
You keep editing buddy. Read this thread first, internalize the opposing side arguments (again humbly, with patience) then you might feel better about the nukes at night.

I keep editing because I don't want to sound like a retard, something you might want to work on.

I keep editing because I don't want to sound like a retard, something you might want to work on.
I fail to see where I sound like a retard. Blunt, yes, retard...? Again, read and think through before slinging bias.
I am done here though, the pertinent material has already been presented to support my position, especially by @MusicForThePiano . You might also want to check a nice post on the other subject by @MusicForThePiano if that does not bother you much.

On nukes, I will not substantiate as well as others already did, but, on the other subject, I am just waiting patiently for the subject to be open so I can communicate my thoughts.

Last edited:

10/10 did not address's the questions I asked regard your assertion of the specific things I was incorrect about.

Again, tons of projection here. You're acting like a redditor. Accusing others of unhinged hate when you're telling people they lack the IQ depth to understand your arguments is pretty rich.

You're free to PM me if you're worried about the ban hammer...

Back