• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Is there more to nuclear bombs than we know?

Why hasn't NATO, or whoever you want to claim is a geopolitical adversary, invaded or directly bombed Russia then?
As Russia is no enemy. Neither for America as for Europe.

Hasn't been since the Tsar got killed.

Russia is more or less exactly the same as the Western states. Also during communism. Large controlling government. Internationalist. Founding member of the UN. Pushing the exact same secular narratives; e.g. moon landing. An oligarchic elite. Pushing covaids. Climate change.

Some seem to think here on the forum Russia is some savior for Christianity, I think Russia is just as perverted as the secular west. And very much in bed with the west. And a joint instigator / promotor of the nuclear bomb lie and the fake space race.

This entire thread and Concept belong in the same topic categories as "Flat Earth", "There Was no Moon Landing", "Jets did not fly into the World Trade Center" and Fission and Fusion do not work in Nuclear or Thermo-Nuclear Weapons - Oh and Nuclear Submarines do not operate on Steam Turbines powered by Sealed High Pressure Nuclear Reactors.

Literally all Science Denying Topics that iirc are prohibited on this forum.
The Lord doesn't care about the man-made sciences of this world, and neither should we, except to pick them apart for truth and lies. Many of these fields have domino-effected their way into projecting constant lying being pushed all around us.

-Modern and mainstream Biology is so ridden with spiritually void hucksters attempting to push genetic engineering and in-utero modification, along with the flipside of trannification and all of its demonic requirements. Scientists claimed to have made "simple life" in a laboratory using chemicals which is completely fraudulent.
-Modern and mainstream Physics adopts a new age cult personality when it comes to anything quantum, which is studied by 1% of 1% of all physics students and is completely abstract. Some people have claimed to understand it "because they want to." With so many different interpretations, and in each one has its own branches that interpret these interpretations differently, most "quantum" physicists admit to not even understanding it.
-Modern and mainstream Chemistry is relegated to academic entry-level knowledge, and much of it is suppressed because the true clever chemist can easily contradict the crimes of the jews. It has proven the hoaxacaust to be fake, and that the twin towers were brought down with nano-thermite, not PS2-style plane graphics.

"Chemistry professor: Nano-thermite brought down the twin towers"

This "science™ denial" sounds like something you'd hear at an Al Gore speech circa 2000 before his "inconvenient truth" hoaxumentary came out. We are not denying something by discussing it and taking it apart at its roots.

What kind of Christian forum would this be if it put the cares of protecting man's prideful ego before the search for truth?

Since you also work in such a technical field, please enlighten us with your knowledge if we seem so puerile in our understanding of these things.

Because they would have been defeated in short order, like French, German, etc. armies. If Russians are good at anything other than literature, they are good at war and everyone knows that.
Come on man, US lost in Vietnam...

War is not what you see at TV, made in USA Rambos. You can see how hard is for IDF to handle Hamas! through rubble and tunnels.

If India invades Pakistan it would very likely get overextended and get wrecked. It is almost impossible to invade a country determined to win and not get beaten up hard.
My point was a nuclear one, not that people want to invade with troops, necessarily, anymore.

I'm willing to consider something like Hiroshima and Nagasaki being padded with other bombs or effects being overblown for propaganda purposes, but I have to say my eye must be different because some of these things just look real to me. This picture, and explanation, does not help his case, in my opinion.

9F55B230-3982-4304-AAC2-73F45726FDFB.jpeg

I've seen the movie versions of this that look authentic. Even so, I understand the thrust he's getting at in the article.

The crux of these arguments is not in "new world order fearmongering," nor in critique and analysis of edited video footages (all of the test footages are edited and are not original, there are so many special effects tells in all of them), nor is it even a cursory study of explosives themselves, it lies in decoding quantum physics in conjunction with applicable demolition devices

It's also interesting to consider the symbology of the quantum realm. One is basically claiming they are reaching into chaos to bring something forth. But is the claim nuclear weapons are that fancy?

My understanding was that the nuclear bomb was just based on releasing atomic forces holding the nucleus together... which are stronger forces than chemical forces holding molecules together. (which other explosions are based on).

Last edited:
You and I know that, but we aren't fighting proxy wars because a lot of people (who control things) don't think they are an enemy. Get real.

Russia just declared the alphabet 'community' a terrorist organisation, so there's no way they're on the same page.

I guess the everyone is fake 'person' will come back with some more nonsense, but going off topic here.

I'm willing to consider something like Hiroshima and Nagasaki being padded with other bombs or effects being overblown for propaganda purposes, but I have to say my eye must be different because some of these things just look real to me. This picture, and explanation, does not help his case, in my opinion.

9F55B230-3982-4304-AAC2-73F45726FDFB.jpeg

I've seen the movie versions of this that look authentic. Even so, I understand the thrust he's getting at in the article.

It's also interesting to consider the symbology of the quantum realm. One is basically claiming they are reaching into chaos to bring something forth. But is the claim nuclear weapons are that fancy?

My understanding was that the nuclear bomb was just based on releasing atomic forces holding the nucleus together... which are stronger forces than chemical forces holding molecules together. (which other explosions are based on).
It's interesting you bring up "quantum".

There is this propaganda that you need to be so very smart that no-one will understand you to grasp this.

I find the idea of "quantum computers" intriguing, something people have been talking about for decades.

So we see real computers get smaller and smaller, faster and faster, with smaller transistors.

And on the other side this movie prop?
1_I4eFFZbTdmNF0b16AbRtFA@2x.jpg

47 years of computing tasks in 6 seconds.

that's 247,201,200 times faster 😅

That's the absurdity they want us to believe. it's the same as with the atom bomb, 1,000,000 times stronger.

Then show me...Why do i need to work with grainy pictures and doctored videos?

Why is Google buying these Nvidia chips, if they can have this machine run for 2 seconds and train an AI model better than GPT 10?

Google’s groundbreaking Quantum Computer has shattered all expectations by completing 47 years’ worth of computing tasks in a mere 6 seconds. Brace yourselves, because this technological marvel is set to revolutionize EVERYTHING:

It seems at a certain level you need to start spreading these lies.

And it all works together, 250 million times stronger computers, 1 million times stronger bombs, the voyager travelling, 24,329,625,776 miles in space.

We are taught to believe in magic

Scientists having magical powers doing alchemy.

I personally think it's anti-Christian to believe these things, to believe some secular priests can do magic, praying to the lord of "science".

While Jesus asks us to repent our sins, look inside, love God, love eachother, and see our broken souls.

On the other hand we are seduced to live in lala-land with superhero movies, atomic bombs, Musk launching 1000s of satellites in perfect orbit, quantum computers, space travel, astronauts, bases on mars, never ending wars, evil angry muslims just aiming to kill random people on the streets or random people in skyscrapers with planes.

What's more seductive, ask God on your knees to heal you? Or to look at the real time theater show?

The same people that tell us this, tell us that babykilling in the womb is ok (that it won't get you to hell unrepented), they promote the sexual degeneration we see around us, they promoted killer covid, they say man can become women.

It's the same people. Normal would be to say, these people are deceivers, they can not be trusted.

Truth is crucial.

"For many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."
2 John 1:7

Last edited:
No no no...Clearly there's no such thing as radiotherapy.... ;)
Yes, they should go talk to a radiation oncologist and ask him if he's "faking it". Ask his patients about their side effects, too. Invisible, fake radiation that causes skin burns, hair loss, generalized cell death and killing of cancer cells - you know, the stuff of faith healing.

I don't remember anyone making the argument that radiation isn't real here. It certainly is, and it's already slowly damaging the organs and killing everyone from the cell phone towers, Wi-Fi routers, and smart meters. Just go read the Invisible Rainbow, no nuclear weapons required for making man go extinct when the sterilizing and cancer-causing frequencies are zapping us 24/7.

Back