• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Is there more to nuclear bombs than we know?

Sure but meanwhile, myself, a 'troll', posted twice on topic to communicate my thoughts. @Get2choppaaa also posted something meaningful.
Yourself?

I am genuinely trying to get convinced otherwise, but based on this thread's evidence, my own research so far, plus me living though some related situations, I have to empirically 'Occam's Razer' this to a - No, they don't exist. But again, I'm still open to discuss this and be convinced otherwise.

@staddlelateen above just took the words out of my mouth. Thank you sir.

The notion that nukes are a psyop to stoke fear and control people is not valid, because the deep state has been constantly trying to downplay the risk of nuclear war, NATO is playing a game of chicken with Russia:

They've clearly been telling the normies that they should not fear nuclear war.

The notion that nukes are a psyop to stoke fear and control people is not valid, because the deep state has been constantly trying to downplay the risk of nuclear war, NATO is playing a game of chicken with Russia:

They've clearly been telling the normies that they should not fear nuclear war.

You should take some lessons in propaganda.

It's about the agenda, not the message.

If you say "don't fear the vaccine" "the vaccine is safe" "the vaccine is good" people will start to fear the vaccine.

This called framing. Slowly the nuclear fear is pushed again.

On the rise since 2021 (an historic low) (search Nuclear bomb on google trends)

You should take some lessons in propaganda.

It's about the agenda, not the message.

If you say "don't fear the vaccine" "the vaccine is safe" "the vaccine is good" people will start to fear the vaccine.

This called framing. Slowly the nuclear fear is pushed again.

On the rise since 2021 (an historic low) (search Nuclear bomb on google trends)

That's not how it works. If they want to push something, make people fear it, they will go wall to wall with news, TV shows, films etc. In the Cold War era (1950s-80s) the theme of nuclear war and annihilation was very common in the media. Not so much in the 2000s...

Instead they are downgrading and dismissing out of hand the risk of nuclear war. For instance they tell you about Russian nukes today is that (1) Putin will never use them so don't fall for his blackmail, and (2) the Russian nukes don't work because of neglect and incompetence. That is the consistent message you hear from the media and the Ukraine zealots online.

It's the complete opposite of what you are claiming. There was a spike at the beginning of the Ukraine war, but even there that spike has already all but fizzled out, instead of getting boosted, all the while the tensions in Ukraine have been growing and the real risks of nuclear escalation are the highest today in the last 60 years.

nuke.PNG

Last edited:
That's not how it works. If they want to push something, make people fear it, they will go wall to wall with news, TV shows, films etc. In the Cold War era (1950s-80s) the theme of nuclear war and annihilation was very common in the media. Not so much in the 2000s...

Instead they are downgrading and dismissing out of hand the risk of nuclear war. For instance they tell you about Russian nukes today is that (1) Putin will never use them so don't fall for his blackmail, and (2) the Russian nukes don't work because of neglect and incompetence. That is the consistent message you hear from the media and the Ukraine zealots online.

It's the complete opposite of what you are claiming. There was a spike at the beginning of the Ukraine war, but even there that spike has already all but fizzled out, instead of getting boosted, all the while the tensions in Ukraine have been growing and the real risks of nuclear escalation are the highest today in the last 60 years.

nuke.PNG
Let's see where they take it.

I think this is a multi-year set up. Fake nuclear war is dusted off with Oppenheimer movie.

It's like "china bad" since 2015. China was good before 2015 about.

There is a shirt new cycle and a long new cycle. I think fake nuclear bombs are part of the large news cycle and we will hear a lot more.

And there is no "tension" as nukes are fake.

You're a good boy believing the media.

The media is not telling me I should be scared of nukes, to the contrary. It's telling me not to worry about nuclear war with Russia just as NATO keeps escalating the tensions. We're only 2 or 3 rungs below that right now. Putin has just warned the West of a real chance of a nuclear war if they stay on the current escalation path, but the media is telling me not to worry because Putin is full of it.

At this point there is no point arguing with you, as you are far gone, believing that the Ukraine war, which has had over a million casualties to date, is a fake bloodless war. No point whatsoever...

The media is not telling me I should be scared of nukes, to the contrary.
Since Oppenheimer, Ukraine evil attacks it's part of the agenda again.

It's telling me not to worry about nuclear war with Russia just as NATO keeps escalating the tensions.
Exactlty. That's called framing.

We're only 2 or 3 rungs below that right now. Putin has just warned the West of a real chance of a nuclear war if they stay on the current escalation path, but the media is telling me not to worry because Putin is full of it.
Lol
At this point there is no point arguing with you, as you are far gone, believing that the Ukraine war, which has had over a million casualties to date,
Like 6 million died in the holocaust.

is a fake bloodless war. No point whatsoever...
Not bloodless. Extremely exaggerated.

This is the modus operandi of the modern empire, exagerating everything, millions have died through covid, 6 million in the holocaust, 1 million on open air pyres in treblinka, where are the mass graves of the million boys? lol

Stop with this nonsense you are spreading.

Or maybe better, stay in your home, fear the bomb, fear the ukraine or russia, fear israel or palestine, fear the immigrants, fear the collapse, fear CO2, or the "deep state" lol.

They are powerless fools who convince the masses they have power. They have no bomb.

I get you but the information in this world even in power structures is very compartmentalized when it comes to secret stuff. You'll have access only to slices of information, the critical one will be scrubbed from you, most of it.
It's like you're in the same long limo with some partying dudes and pretending to be with them at the party. No you're just the driver of that limo.

You were taught about nuclear artillery on paper, have you also fired a nuclear round?

I was raised with this stuff but I grew to question it more and more. The most important teachings of my father were techniques of entering and exiting the orbit of the earth, nuclear fission and fusion and relativity theory. I have doubts for most of this now, this is how I am, I research and doubt stuff despite being exposed to it for years even by my beloved father (he was an officer too like both of my grand fathers of which one was AA artillery officer - my father's father).

I was geographically close to Chernobyl when the 'nuclear disaster' happened. All I was hearing was how ill we all will fall (and should take iodine tablets) only to have one colleague from school die of leukemia in 1991 after (5 ?) years of the alleged disaster which of course was immediately attributed to the Chernobyl radiation, but no one else. I simply refuse to accept he died from that cause after years, that's bs.
With Chernobyl accident in mind, living and surviving it, I think of the Fukushima 'accident'. I also take that with a grain of salt. Shaky stuff, at least for me.
Nukes aren't really all that secret, definitely not compartmentalized secret anyways. You need a CMWDI clearance at best. From construction to deployment most of what you read online is fairly accurate. The explodey bits geometry is classified and the arming components but the rest can be found online. The number and yield configuration per platform probably is also. As in one ICBM will have vary payloads depending on targets. Oh, the DOE's transporters were classified secret, which I always thought was kinda funny since the military transports are just regular semis. I'm guessing the ground and air support makes up for the lack of a booby trapped semi trailer. Choppas, how long ago were you in? I thought those artillery nukes had been mothballed a long ol time ago.

Nukes aren't really all that secret, definitely not compartmentalized secret anyways. You need a CMWDI clearance at best. From construction to deployment most of what you read online is fairly accurate. The explodey bits geometry is classified and the arming components but the rest can be found online. The number and yield configuration per platform probably is also. As in one ICBM will have vary payloads depending on targets. Oh, the DOE's transporters were classified secret, which I always thought was kinda funny since the military transports are just regular semis. I'm guessing the ground and air support makes up for the lack of a booby trapped semi trailer. Choppas, how long ago were you in? I thought those artillery nukes had been mothballed a long ol time ago.
^You're repeating mainstream fabulations, fabrications and theories that are just that, theories, debunked in this thread many times especially by Music.

'Many of the nuclear explosion videos we have all seen and presumed real are shown to be complete fakes using model trees, houses and cars exploding on a set. The destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki appear not to be the result of one large explosion, but rather the result of a fire-bombing campaign comparable in pictures to Tokyo’s fire-bombed remains. Hiroshima and Nagasaki also never experienced anything like the hundreds or thousands of years of radiation predicted by nuclear scientists, in fact, vegetation began growing within a month after the bombing, and the Japanese people began rebuilding almost immediately!'

Take the time and go through the videos and evidences presented in this thread. See at least the first couple of minutes of this vid below. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

12 pages and no one has discussed the Russian nuclear test footage?

Next person to claim nukes are fake without showing why that footage is fake gets a ban out of this thread. Denying reality is against the rules and the low quality posts here are a bad look for the forum.

12 pages and no one has discussed the Russian nuclear test footage?

Next person to claim nukes are fake without showing why that footage is fake gets a ban out of this thread. Denying reality is against the rules and the low quality posts here are a bad look for the forum.
Can you proof me it's real? Do we have physical proof today of these mega-tsar-bombas?

I have a simple concept of reality; and that means that I need to be able to see it, feel it, and that it needs to make logical sense.

Like on the flat earth topic, we can all see the sun go down and see it go down later 1000km to the east. And we can measure distances proving a globe earth. You can test this yourself.

We have none of that for nuclear bombs. I need to purely believe TV and teachers and Oppenheimer, I don't believe them.
I concluded nuclear bombs are a secular faith.

A faith that we have storages all over the world with 1000s of bombs that when they blow up can destroy full cities.
I just don't believe it. And would bet my life on it, if I was asked to choose a side.

I don't think we have this power as humans, just as that I don't believe we went to the moon.

This will be an endless debate:
- A majority says in the storages are bombs that are so powerful San Francisco will fall in the sea.
- A small minority says (including me), that there are no bombs with this amount of power. The things we have in storage have something in them, but not something that 1000000 times powerful than TNT

We are all looking at pixels on a screen and based on that picking a position. There is no way to verify these claims.

With all happiness I would run a bomb experiment somewhere, or open one of these "missiles" but I'm not allowed to do so.

The film takes a single shot of the blast in a single take. It looks real by almost any measure.

On top of that, the film wasn't shown to the public for nearly 40 years. Why would they hide fake footage? Putin merely released it in modern times to send a message to aggressive NATO powers.

There is absolutely no reason to suspect any of it fake; there's no motive, there's no analysis of the footage that makes it look fake.

Saying we can't test it doesn't make much sense; how could something like that be tested by people without posing a severe danger to others? How would we even test it?

Do you mean this film?

The film takes a single shot of the blast in a single take. It looks real by almost any measure.
I can not verify if it's real or not as I don't know how I "real" blast looks. How can you know it's 40 years old? I suspect it's recenlty made. Anyhow when i look at the shots I don't see something so special, that it couldn't be easily made with a computer in 1 evening today.

On top of that, the film wasn't shown to the public for nearly 40 years. Why would they hide fake footage?
Could it be that it isn't 50 years old and it has just been produced? I think that's way more likely. Theater.

Putin merely released it in modern times to send a message to aggressive NATO powers.
Well whatever they are doing, they are recycling many of the old narratives. The space narrative. The moon narrative. (India, China, Japan, Russia, US) The nuclear narrative. And it's not that Putin is the "good" guy.

There is absolutely no reason to suspect any of it fake; there's no motive, there's no analysis of the footage that makes it look fake.
Just as the moon race served a goal in the 60s this serves a goal. Making someone believe you have great weapons (enemy of the people) is common tactic throughout all of history.

It seems the leaders are pushing the fear up again, first we had the flu marketed as a pandemic, now the are building up the nuclear narrative again, with this kind of footage and last summer's Oppenheimer.

Just as Corona was a globalist narrative, the "bomb" is one.

Like we have the UN; WHO for corona we have UN; IAEA for Nuclear Bombs.

Saying we can't test it doesn't make much sense; how could something like that be tested by people without posing a severe danger to others? How would we even test it?
Exactly that's the narrative. For your safety we can't give you proof.

Well i would be fine with a mini micro bomb, like a millionth of a gram to explode is a lab setting. Just like TNT you can blow up a KG but also blow up a gram. Like I did in science class.

But that is also impossible they say as there is some special magical process or so, that normal science doesn't work.

I think we can maybe agree that you "have to believe it or not"? As we can not replicate and see and test it ourselves.

In this case Putin released this movie Tsar Bomba and you believe Putin speaks the truth. And I don't think the Russians speak the truth.

This is different from let's "flat earth" as anyone can step in a plane from Europe to the US and follow the sun. And if you keep flying you keep following the sun. This is a verifiable, by own observation fake theory.

To me the bomb is very similar to the holocaust. In the build up of the narrative. I need to believe 800.000 people are burnt on pyres in Treblinka. This is based purely on several eye witnesses. But there are no bone fragments, no physical proof of these large open air burnings. It is also not allowed to be researched independently.

So I need to believe their stories.

I guess that's how it is for me personally, what I consider reality or not.

Similar to Corona, on TV they said it was a pandemic, but around me I just saw people have the flu, I never considered it something else. I could see with my own eyes, some people had the flu and some lost their smell for 2 weeks.

Reality is what I can observe, and you could argue there is more than I can observe.

History has though shown me that we are abused with lies of leaders constantly. So I keep it simple for myself.

I consider reality what I can see and replicate myself, or what is easily replicable. And believe in God our creator. That's a schema that works for me in life.

Whatever is non-observable, not easily replicable, I consider to be in the realm of narratives / lies / propaganda.

And I could be wrong of course. Especially with historic things we can not replicate, we need to do it with material which is available, but if we have no access to that material, it makes it impossible to find truth.

Actually what I say is just the scientific method.

They just made us believe that only some highly paid secret government operatives can do these experiments, as they are so complex or dangerous and only for geniuses that no-one can understand and that we just need to have faith in them. I don't buy that.

I think they are a bunch of crooks, as we have seen and I think we can agree on with Corona, Russians/Americans/Europeans all alike.

Last edited:
And there is no "tension" as nukes are fake.

and the Japanese people began rebuilding almost immediately!'

Have you all studied physics or radiation? We have studies on stochastic and deterministic effects of radiation (fallout) on Japanese people, which match all sorts of data in modern people, as well.

I could go on, but India would also have already invaded many parts of Pakistan if they didn't have that weapon. Probably sooner than later, we'll see one between Israel and Iran, but you'll of course deny that as well.

Have you all studied physics or radiation? We have studies on stochastic and deterministic effects of radiation (fallout) on Japanese people, which match all sorts of data in modern people, as well.

I don't know what you mean with all sorts of data in modern people.

Within no time a new city was built of the ashes of Hiroshima and it is all ok there. Today nothing is measurable. I went there to see with my own eyes. The only thing left is this ruined building, and a holocaustian musem funded by Americans.

The science also said the flu was a killer pandemic. The science also says we went to the moon. The science also says CO2 is causing the sea levels to rise and turning the earth in a desert. I have no faith in science, if I can't verify or reproduce the test myself.
I could go on, but India would also have already invaded many parts of Pakistan if they didn't have that weapon.
Are you really sure? You are well versed in geo politics in that region.

Probably sooner than later, we'll see one between Israel and Iran, but you'll of course deny that as well.
Are you really sure? They say that since the 1980s now. A repeating record.

The science also said the flu was a killer pandemic. The science also says we went to the moon. The science also says CO2 is causing the sea levels to rise and turning the earth in a desert. I have no faith in science, if I can't verify or reproduce the test myself.
I didn't mention those, I mentioned the fact that physics and radiation//radioactive decay/disintegrations and various radiation effects on the human body (there are a lot of different types of radiation) are not only utilized by humans for medical therapy, but sadly, for bad purposes. I've tested these myself, but if you've even had a sun tan, you know radiation is a real phenomenon.

I didn't mention those, I mentioned the fact that physics and radiation//radioactive decay/disintegrations and various radiation effects on the human body (there are a lot of different types of radiation) are not only utilized by humans for medical therapy, but sadly, for bad purposes. I've tested these myself, but if you've even had a sun tan, you know radiation is a real phenomenon.
Agree!

^You're repeating mainstream fabulations, fabrications and theories that are just that, theories, debunked in this thread many times especially by Music.

'Many of the nuclear explosion videos we have all seen and presumed real are shown to be complete fakes using model trees, houses and cars exploding on a set. The destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki appear not to be the result of one large explosion, but rather the result of a fire-bombing campaign comparable in pictures to Tokyo’s fire-bombed remains. Hiroshima and Nagasaki also never experienced anything like the hundreds or thousands of years of radiation predicted by nuclear scientists, in fact, vegetation began growing within a month after the bombing, and the Japanese people began rebuilding almost immediately!'

Take the time and go through the videos and evidences presented in this thread. See at least the first couple of minutes of this vid below. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

No I'm relating real life experience since I've worked on them. I'm discussing the physics and engineering behind said weapon not wether some video is fake and gay. Posting a bunch of videos doesn't really debunk anything since iv yet to see any discussion on if a nuclear weapon can exist or not. In a technical physics sort of sense, not a if I can't touch and lick it must be fake sense. This thread seems to serve about as much use as flat earth, just a distraction from real conversation.

Back