• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Financial Crash (2022-25)

Worth a repost
IMG_4037.jpeg
Yes, I recall this story. It proves that the culture is so damaged here, if you aren't aware of this kind of thing, just make sure you leave it so you don't have a blindspot that some mimickers and others will have some things like this at their disposal.

Personally, I think the elites across the Western world are panicking, You see this in various avenues. In Britain most recently, it was George Galloway winning a small local election, but it was enough to trigger the Prime Minister to do a speech? Why, because it was one of the only times people have rejected the neoliberal Punch and Judy show. Widespread disillusionment with the Ukraine war, fading support of Israel... these are not good times for the elites.

So, I imagine they're either going to plunge the world into war - or a much easier option to get the plebs back on side is to turn on those money printers and artificially pump the economy BIG TIME. And, hopefully some of that flows into Bitcoin :)

Note that during the global financial crises the stock market peaked on 9th October 2007 whereas the global economy did not implode until well into 2008. This is consistent with the stock market being a leading indicator. Note the above date September 2025 as the peak of the liquidity cycle means stocks could peak around then with the global economy tanking in 2026 which would also be consistent with Fred Harrison (and other lanbd cycle watchers such as Fred Folvary, Phillip J. Anderson, Akhil Pattel, Michael Hudson, etc) prediction based on the 18.6 year real estate cycle theory. On the old Rooshv forum years ago I made a thread saying the next major downturn would not happen until 2026 (COVID was only a brief downturn before everything quickly raced back to new all time highs). I still think this is the case. The major financial crises will liekly happen in 2026 and not before then. I have been saying the same thing for the last 4 years.

Also note if the liquidity cycle peaks around September 2025 stocks may peak around then. However crypto on average is a more leading indicator than stocks and on average peaks a month before stocks so maybe the crypto market will peak around August 2025?

Last edited:
I was told in 2014 I I recall correctly a recession would come in 2026. I was going to invest in tourism back then. And he told me. An event will kill tourism in 2020. In 2022 tourism will come back slowly. And in 2026 everything will blow up.

I was told in 2014 I I recall correctly a recession would come in 2026. I was going to invest in tourism back then. And he told me. An event will kill tourism in 2020. In 2022 tourism will come back slowly. And in 2026 everything will blow up.
You say "he" told me. Who is he?

He sounds like a very smart guy and well informed. You would do well to keep in touch with him and see if he says anything else interesting.
Well informed. Those type of guys were reachable during the sovereign debt crisis in Europe. Now they have 20 assistants. I could reach him again. But I want to be peaceful. At that level either you have something to give in return (bring to the table) or your dead to them. I’m painting a wall at this moment. Don’t have much to offer.

Last edited:
the global economy tanking in 2026 which would also be consistent with Fred Harrison (and other lanbd cycle watchers such as Fred Folvary, Phillip J. Anderson, Akhil Pattel, Michael Hudson, etc
Yes, I have seen and posted about Foldvary, and he gives 2024-26, but the way things are looking now, your timing does seem to be more accurate, and crypto/BTC leading everything (which it does) is another reason to believe it. Do you have a link to any of the other guys? You obviously know I'm running with this BTC cycle big time, as it's a big conviction play.

@magoo confirms that with his sovereign guy, which I don't doubt, since it doesn't matter - it all lines up.

I would guess that beginning next week, banking starts to consolidate more and more.

Is it because black people with an IQ of 80 are now the ones flying the planes?

1. Real estate, 2. cash-flowing businesses, and 3. Bitcoin.

Rental properties produce stable, predictable cash-flow. As inflation goes up, debt becomes worthless. Works until true hyperinflation and then you don't even want a home in the Weimar Republic, you want to leave. I don't think it'll get that bad.

Any business that people need will probably continue to be needed. Whether we end up using Chinese Yuan or whatever, it'll still be valuable.

Gold/precious metals are inflation-resistant for sure. I was skeptical of bitcoin, but eventually a friend who had conviction began talking to me about it consistently, and his ideas made sense. I owned precious metals index funds at the time, and our discourse caused me to shift to bitcoin, and no other crypto. Bitcoin has an asymmetric upside potential, gold has none.

The bitcoin/crypto thread on this forum has become more of a discussion of how to acquire more and etc, and less of a discussion about its merits, but happy to make my arguments.

If we come back to your question:

You owe it to yourself to honestly spend some time and an open mind learning about bitcoin. Its whole purpose is to provide an exit from money printing, and it has gained the critical mass it needs to explode. Money will shift to younger generations and the old people who hate it will die.
I'd like an honest answer to the following: Why wouldn't the Globalist twats just tax the hell out of Bitcoin to stop people from using it?

They've already started doing it with homes by raising property taxes. Why wouldn't Bitcoin suffer the same fate?

I'd like an honest answer to the following: Why wouldn't the Globalist twats just tax the hell out of Bitcoin to stop people from using it?

They've already started doing it with homes by raising property taxes. Why wouldn't Bitcoin suffer the same fate?
It's a good question, but more importantly, it's a game theory question. They missed their chance is the short answer.

Just a heads up, in 08 to 09, during the last major economic downturn, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, auto zone and similar stocks did great. They actually enjoyed increased profits. Not financial advice but I’m making some changes to my portfolio

Think stores like Walmart and dollar general as well .

Last edited:
Other than buying precious metals, what else can we do right now to benefit or at least tread water when hyperinflation hits?
If you already live in a home, pay off your debt.

If you don't, it's too late to buy one at reasonable prices (maybe you could luck out with a foreclosure or something).
Fortunately I bought about 10 years ago and this will be my first year being debt free.

The only advice I would give for someone starting at point zero today would be invest in index funds or something like Berkshire Hathaway. But honestly every stock I've looked at over the past 3 years is seriously overpriced, possibly as much as houses are. It's really tough to recommend anything. Maybe just work and you can earn 5.5% in the bank. If you're considering moving abroad, save your money and buy something nice overseas.

That makes me realize what a terrible situation we are in. I cant even give someone who is prepared to take action, any good advice.

Maybe PM stocks as well as metals themselves. If you own a mine with a mine with a million ounces of gold and the price of gold goes up, your metal in the ground makes your company much more valuable.

Yes, I have seen and posted about Foldvary, and he gives 2024-26, but the way things are looking now, your timing does seem to be more accurate, and crypto/BTC leading everything (which it does) is another reason to believe it. Do you have a link to any of the other guys? You obviously know I'm running with this BTC cycle big time, as it's a big conviction play.

@magoo confirms that with his sovereign guy, which I don't doubt, since it doesn't matter - it all lines up.

I would guess that beginning next week, banking starts to consolidate more and more.
Fred Folvary you are already aware of so I will discuss some of the other guys.

Phil Anderson has run various financial newsletters in the past and he currently co runs two companies offering newsletters, courses, seminars, etc one with Akhil Pattel and one with a few other guys.

He authored a book many years ago which I have read called the secret life of real estate and banking.

Akhil Patel who is business partners with Phil Anderson has written a book which I have not read yet but do plan on reading shortly called the secret wealth advantage.

Fred Harrison has been writing books for decades although I have yet to read them they are on my future reading list. I have seen some interviews with him and read some of his articles.

Here is one of his main books but there are also many others:

The Power In The Land: 2nd Edition​

Mason Gaffney is also an important land economist and has written some books an important one being: The Corruption of Economics

Michael Hudson is an important land economist and has published numerous articles and interviews etc. he is also very well informed on the Chinese economy. Here is an old article from him

These are all the newer generation/vanguard of land economists. They have built upon the research and theories of economists such as Henry George and David Ricardo. The second wave of guys were guys in-between the original guys and the new vanguard of land economists were guys like Homer Hoyt (June 14, 1895 – November 29, 1984) and Roy Wenzlick (1894–1988)

All of the guys I mention in this post are very easy to find material on as there were various interviews, books, videos, newsletters, etc. Just a quick google search can dig up loads more info on any of those guys.

I tried to post Amazon links to the books but for some reason the forum won't allow me to do it. But using the titles I have given you a quick look on Amazon will show the books. There seems to be some bugs in the forum software relating to posting certain links.

Last edited:
If you already live in a home, pay off your debt.

If you don't, it's too late to buy one at reasonable prices (maybe you could luck out with a foreclosure or something).
Fortunately I bought about 10 years ago and this will be my first year being debt free.

The only advice I would give for someone starting at point zero today would be invest in index funds or something like Berkshire Hathaway. But honestly every stock I've looked at over the past 3 years is seriously overpriced, possibly as much as houses are. It's really tough to recommend anything. Maybe just work and you can earn 5.5% in the bank. If you're considering moving abroad, save your money and buy something nice overseas.

That makes me realize what a terrible situation we are in. I cant even give someone who is prepared to take action, any good advice.

Maybe PM stocks as well as metals themselves. If you own a mine with a mine with a million ounces of gold and the price of gold goes up, your metal in the ground makes your company much more valuable.
In general U.S. large cap stocks (the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ indices) are overpriced because of monetary premium. They are seen as being a store of value to investors all over the world. However many countries still have reasonably priced share markets. I would say currently at least 30-50% of stock markets in the world are fairly priced or undervalued. Even many small cap stocks in the U.S. trade at reasonable prices. Basically just stay away from the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ and you should not have too much trouble finding reasonably priced stocks.

Also be careful with mining stocks as cost of production of gold tends to rise with inflation (especially with rising oil prices with oil being a big input cost for gold mining). So just because gold prices triple it doesn't always mean that gold miners are exponentially more profitable. Yes the lower cost miners will be but the average gold miner won't do that well. Rick Rule has a lot of good research on this point. If you take a 20 year view a bar of gold will probably outperform 80% of gold mining stocks so you have to pick winners otherwise just buy gold.

Back