• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Elon Musk Thread

Or you could make a Xitter account, upgrade it, and promote this site on it....
Did they switch to making a paying platform ? Like $8 /month?

I remember this meme from a year ago
IMG_3652.jpeg

For a while it looked like there was about to be some kind of showdown between Musk and the ADL. Seems to have fizzled out does anyone know what happened?

If I remember right there were a few events, the EFF party in South Africa chanting kill the boer, Elon tweeting about it, the ADL doing something to provoke an advertising revenue loss at Twitter, then threats of litigation for that.

Then the story seems to have vanished. Probably was just "hot air" all along.

For a while it looked like there was about to be some kind of showdown between Musk and the ADL. Seems to have fizzled out does anyone know what happened?

If I remember right there were a few events, the EFF party in South Africa chanting kill the boer, Elon tweeting about it, the ADL doing something to provoke an advertising revenue loss at Twitter, then threats of litigation for that.

Then the story seems to have vanished. Probably was just "hot air" all along.

That's what happens with gatekeepers.
Always a huge massively hyped up promise of some big event, disclosure, or showdown, but in the end nothing vital ever changes.
Same with Trump and Alex Jones.
You'd think that people would catch on eventually that they're all paid actors...

Always a huge massively hyped up promise of some big event, disclosure, or showdown, but in the end nothing vital ever changes.
You'd think that people would catch on eventually that they're all paid actors...
Here is another establishment actor who was posted earlier in the thread.

Twitter (X) is full of them.

1700498608339.png

1700498661525.png

Masonic hand pose as profile picture and the "33" is not a coincidence.

Feel I have to push back against this.

By buying Twitter and allowing relatively open speech, he has already done concrete good by shifting the Overton window several ticks away from the left. " The "mild criticism" of certain groups as shown above would be completely impossible on any other major platform. Looking at the above tweets, I don't really see how anyone can maintain the "controlled opposition" argument. He's flirting with ideas that are simply forbidden for any gatekeeper to touch.

I do think sees himself as a moderate, maybe a bit naively. I imagine he's trying to maintain Twitter as a viable business, which means trying not to completely scare away his advertisers. Nothing he's saying is remotely extreme. And yet he's touching the biggest third-rail topic in American discourse.

I've never seen Musk as a deity or savior, so my expectations are tempered, and maybe that's where I differ from some here. But I think he's largely trying to do good in the world. Certainly more than anyone else I can think of in a similar position.

I've never seen Musk as a deity or savior, so my expectations are tempered, and maybe that's where I differ from some here. But I think he's largely trying to do good in the world. Certainly more than anyone else I can think of in a similar position.

Does this "doing good" include the electronic chip he wants to put in everyone's brain ?

Elon has done 10x more than Trump ever can and will do for freedom of speech...at least! He's the only person with real power that's actually fighting the good fight at the moment. Yes, he's a secular guy, but he's done exactly what he said he would do. No one else in a similar position has shown any form of principles at all as far back as I can remember. As long as he doesn't cave and we have people like E. Michael Jones etc. on twitter, (I still call it that) we should support him.

The Neuralink technology value proposition is being touted as a quality of life improvement for quadriplegics and the like. Nowhere have I read that Musk wants humanity at large to be implanted and or controlled.

It's the underlying pattern that is concerning. Basically, not wanting to live with limits. Sure, you can argue there should be some kind of balance but we've been way on one side blowing through all limits. All sides of political and modern cultural spectrums work within this framework. Progressives don't like limits of gender,sex,etc. Capitalists and technology enthusiasts don't like economic limits or natural limits. All of this is pushing us somewhere and it isn't good.

Back