Elon Musk Thread

Soon, we expect Judge Alexandre de Moraes will order X to be shut down in Brazil – simply because we would not comply with his illegal orders to censor his political opponents. These enemies include a duly elected Senator and a 16-year-old girl, among others.

When we attempted to defend ourselves in court, Judge de Moraes threatened our Brazilian legal representative with imprisonment. Even after she resigned, he froze all of her bank accounts. Our challenges against his manifestly illegal actions were either dismissed or ignored. Judge de Moraes’ colleagues on the Supreme Court are either unwilling or unable to stand up to him.

We are absolutely not insisting that other countries have the same free speech laws as the United States. The fundamental issue at stake here is that Judge de Moraes demands we break Brazil’s own laws. We simply won’t do that.

In the days to come, we will publish all of Judge de Moraes’ illegal demands and all related court filings in the interest of transparency.

Unlike other social media and technology platforms, we will not comply in secret with illegal orders.

To our users in Brazil and around the world, X remains committed to protecting your freedom of speech.

Continued from here:

This is why more people who watch sports should be forced to met the dull/uninspiring dorks that play a game for a living are really like. Boring and/or childish and very stunted as individuals. They are not the least bit inspiring or fun to be around. Imagine having your choice of any woman on the planet and you choose a 6/10 34 year old proud "childless cat lady".

Take away Taylor's billions and I turn down better women, and I am just an average guy. She is almost past childbearing age, she isn't that attractive (she is hitting the wall as evidence of this picture), and she probably isn't a fun person to be around.

Elon's reply:

My reaction:

Hugh Jackman Lol GIF by First We Feast
k

MSM reaction:

yoo wen GIF

20240912_100021.jpg

Meanwhile, let's not forget the ultimate legend of the Trump-hating childless cat lady army. Taylor, it's time to step down. This is what real commitment looks like.

"Argh, rhaw... you don't mess with cat, ugh, childless cat ladies"

My thoughts:

giphy.gif

Leftists' thoughts:

inspired my hero GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Last edited:

Didn’t know someone with billions of dollars, four wives, and twelve children could be an incel.
At this point, the term "incel" is just a new shaming term modern women use when men don't do all the work, take all the risk, take all the hits, and let women get all the rewards and still call them "equals".

At this point, the term "incel" is just a new shaming term modern women use when men don't do all the work, take all the risk, take all the hits, and let women get all the rewards and still call them "equals".
Also, you have to note that what they are calling his "daughter" is really his tranny son. The son is obviously mentally ill, and you can't take anything he says seriously. You can't give him the benefit of the doubt like you would give an actual woman, because you know women can be irrational and use shaming terms like you said.

I have seen one of these on the road now, and in person it looks even odder than in a picture. I think other Teslas are pretty good looking, but the extreme angles of this truck are too weird for my taste.

Other than being weird looking, I think they are just a normal electric vehicle, with the tradeoffs that implies for range, etc.

I have seen one of these on the road now, and in person it looks even odder than in a picture. I think other Teslas are pretty good looking, but the extreme angles of this truck are too weird for my taste.

Other than being weird looking, I think they are just a normal electric vehicle, with the tradeoffs that implies for range, etc.
Thinking about it, it reminds me of that camouflage paint the military uses to make it hard to see a ship by breaking up the lines.

It makes a very strong impression. If I had one I'd get it painted and use it only when I want to draw attention or make an impression on people.

Stuff like rallies, protests or celebrations.

For normal day to day stuff, it doesn't really make sense. I suppose the bullet proof glass is good, but frankly you'd be better off with professionals overhauling it like that Company that can turn your car bulletproof.

Frankly, I don't see the point of having a bulletproof car anyway. I'd rather trust in God. He's saved Trump twice now.

“𝕏 IS CAUGHT IN A PROXY WAR”
@MikeBenzCyber details how the US State Dept is actively working to subvert 𝕏 in Brazil — with the ultimate goal of bringing back the censorship regime of Twitter 1.0 in the US.

Must-listen from Benz:

- The State Department's job is to protect the welfare of US citizen interests, US corporate interests and US national interests in the region. Instead, they just let Brazil seize Starlink's assets.

- X is caught in a proxy war between the State Department and Bolsonaro. You can bet if Bolsonaro had banned Twitter 1.0, the whole litany of our Department of Dirty Tricks toolkit would have been crammed down Bolsonaro’s throat so fast.

- The US wanted Lula to win. It's as simple as that. What's happening in it in Brazil has really much less to do with free speech, as it has to do with the State Department and The Blob’s designs for who needs to win that election.

- After the State Department overthrows a country or runs tens of millions of dollars to to a political opposition and they barely win an election, we have this new policy of "transitional justice" where we arrest all the opposition leaders. Bolsonaro right now is under countless indictments, just as Trump is here.

- They then prevent the mobilization and the coordination of the defeated party's resurgence. They can't get their messaging out. So it's a very nasty playbook.

- The US is doing this with foreign countries in order to contort the economics of the US X platform, to force them to put the pre-2022 censorship mechanisms back in place.

For normal day to day stuff, it doesn't really make sense. I suppose the bullet proof glass is good, but frankly you'd be better off with professionals overhauling it like that Company that can turn your car bulletproof.

Frankly, I don't see the point of having a bulletproof car anyway. I'd rather trust in God. He's saved Trump twice now.

Except it's NOT bullet proof at all.

Except it's NOT bullet proof at all.
It can stop low calibre rounds. I would be cautious regarding the Guardian. They are the premier UK leftwing propaganda outlet.

They are great for debating left wingers since they can't disregard it as a source and they often repeat the quiet part out loud, but in this case? Yeah no, they have too many reasons to be biased against Musk, and they don't try to hide it.

I only got this recently, but leftists hated him even when he was politically leftwing. He's pro-humanity and pro-space exploration, while they are misanthropists that want us extinct.

I grew up interested in space almost entirely because of my father, and he repeats far-left talking points like comparing humanity to a virus.

The UK is controlled by the far left for a very good reason.

I've seen a few in person, what I like about it is how Tesla dares to make something completely stylistically different. I'm tired of seeing every other make/model look the same.

Back