Elon Musk Thread

Elon made a point to say he's "Dark MAGA". I don't know if this is some play on Dark Brandon or what? I suppose is sounds mysterious, but is that all it's about? Does anyone know if there's a specific meaning attached to this? Or is it just the hat in a new color?
I found this thread explaining what Dark MAGA is. It seems to be a meme these guys pushed, and there's some kind of crypto coin attached to it as well. Still doesn't seem to have any real substance that I can see.

You all are talking about Musk getting arrested if Trump doesn’t win. What charges do you all think the kangaroo court of the Banana Republic would tie to him?

You all are talking about Musk getting arrested if Trump doesn’t win. What charges do you all think the kangaroo court of the Banana Republic would tie to him?
Douglas Mackey was imprisoned for posting one meme. Alex Jones had a judgment against him in civil court for $1 billion. Trump got a half billion dollar penalty for obscure details of a real estate loan he took out and paid back decades ago.

It doesn't even matter what specific charges they would bring when the time comes. They'll come up with something. Tesla cars destroying the ozone layer. SpaceX self landing rockets discriminating against trans women. He claimed an expense as a deduction incorrectly in 1997. In a Kangaroo Court, anything goes.

Back