Elon Musk Thread

Imagine expecting us to believe that the most wealthy person in the world can be "tricked" into injecting his own son, his literal blood, with estrogen and untested hormones, and that he "oops my bad" went along with it but now regrets it. I don't think Musk is particularly smart, but he is nowhere near dumb enough to fall for such a scheme that your average 80-IQ drug dealer in the ghettho would ridicule.

Tesla-Elon-Musk-Daughter.jpg

Does he even offer an explanation? Maybe he was just high that day?

elon2.jpg

Imagine expecting us to believe that the most wealthy person in the world can be "tricked" into injecting his own son, his literal blood, with estrogen and untested hormones, and that he "oops my bad" went along with it but now regrets it. I don't think Musk is particularly smart, but he is nowhere near dumb enough to fall for such a scheme that your average 80-IQ drug dealer in the ghettho would ridicule.

Tesla-Elon-Musk-Daughter.jpg

Does he even offer an explanation? Maybe he was just high that day?

elon2.jpg

It's not hard to believe, because this is part of a much larger problem of Elon. He's an absentee Dad. He believes it's all genetics, and that actual rearing is unnecessary.

Thus, he just impregnates as many women as possible because he can pay for them all, and expects them to magically turn out OK because they have his superior master genes.

So, his son, who grew up without a father and became totally messed up, probably just messaged Elon and said "Hey Dad, I need to do a medical procedure to help with my depression, could you sign these papers and get them back to me."

Elon, having no clue what's going on with any his children, just signed it without reading it. Now he realizes his error, but it cost him his first son.

Elon's philosophy with family, which stems from a lack of faith in Christ, is what is being revealed as bankrupt. Has nothing to do with his intelligence, and I completely believe his story of being tricked.

It's not hard to believe, because this is part of a much larger problem of Elon. He's an absentee Dad. He believes it's all genetics, and that actual rearing is unnecessary.

Thus, he just impregnates as many women as possible because he can pay for them all, and expects them to magically turn out OK because they have his superior master genes.

So, his son, who grew up without a father and became totally messed up, probably just messaged Elon and said "Hey Dad, I need to do a medical procedure to help with my depression, could you sign these papers and get them back to me."

Elon, having no clue what's going on with any his children, just signed it without reading it. Now he realizes his error, but it cost him his first son.

Elon's philosophy with family, which stems from a lack of faith in Christ, is what is being revealed as bankrupt. Has nothing to do with his intelligence, and I completely believe his story of being tricked.

I think you have it right, absentee father with regrets. There is also the aspect that a man can change, it's rare, but it happens....

With regard to Musk's kid, it's not hard to believe he just screwed up royally. Alot of these super successful men have major blind spots with regard to family and relationships. I have very successful friends that can't get out of their own way with women and can't seem to grasp interpersonal relationships.

With regard to Musk's kid, it's not hard to believe he just screwed up royally. Alot of these super successful men have major blind spots with regard to family and relationships. I have very successful friends that can't get out of their own way with women and can't seem to grasp interpersonal relationships.
That's true. One only needs to look at famous / wealthy people like Jeff Bezos, who famously lost billions to his ex, Anthony Bourdain, who commit suicide over his, Robin Williams too of course. And really most Hollywood couples don't seem to make it. Bill Gates just got divorced as well. How many of the wealthy or elite class are still in their first marriage?

Many of these high profile / high status people simply don't put much time or thought into relationships, red flags, what to look for in a woman, body count, religious beliefs, etc. Partly because they don't really *have* to as much as the average normie, because women (I would argue mostly bad women) will throw themselves at wealth and fame. (Anyone who has read more than 3 PUA articles in their life would tell Anthony Bordain to run far, far, far away from that dumpster fire Asia Argento). Compare that to the internet sperg who studies forums and follows online blogs and youtubers discussing all kinds of relationship or pickup minutiae.

But still, with fatherhood, good grief it's hard to imagine not having some sort of leadership presence in your son's life. I mean if anything, I would except these alpha male leadership type guys to be *too* heavy handed and patriarchal. But instead it seems many of them totally defer to the woman (I have no idea if Elon's wife deserves primary blame for the son going tranny but I suspect she had to at least approve of it).

I'm not a type A personality at all, but my natural predilection is to run my household like Tony Soprano "It may be 2024 out there, but in here, it's 1952!"

Did anyone get through the Musk-Trump interview? Not to dump on the guy, but I tried listening to his interview with Trump and I could only listen less than 3 minutes. Musk's stuttering and stammering is so aggravating I couldn't stand it. How can someone like that rise to the top of global industry?

Did anyone get through the Musk-Trump interview? Not to dump on the guy, but I tried listening to his interview with Trump and I could only listen less than 3 minutes. Musk's stuttering and stammering is so aggravating I couldn't stand it. How can someone like that rise to the top of global industry?

There is a theory that he is just a frontman for other billionaires who wish to remain in the shadows, meaning he's neither the brains, nor the real financing for all that "his" companies do.

I did, Elon is a sensible guy most of the time. He sees eye to eye with Trump on most major issues. Elon strikes me as a huge nerd who came from a powerful family. God willing Elon can discover God someday, it would be a true revolution for him.

I've never had problems with his stammering, but that's likely because I had quite a few friends who stammered back in school.

As for how he can rise to the top? Delegation.

Musk is what you get if you have an autist that hyper focuses on employing the most skilled people. I wouldn't be surprised if several of his employees are smarter or more skilled than him, but he's the one employing them, not some useless HR rep with no skin in the gain, and no discernment.

On top of that, he's set things up so that he and his employees view colonising Mars as something worth dying for.

That's a sort of drive you can't find in many places in the west. It's why SpaceX employees complain about gruelling hours and a high turnover rate, but the business still has plenty of recruits.

In terms of whether that's a good or bad thing, it depends on if space travel is being lied about or not.

If as some posters on here believe, the moon landing is a hoax, then that implies as minimum that Musk isn't being completely truthful about Mars. Personally though, I think we should look to history for that.

Until the 1910s, it was believed by some that Mars had Canals, though this belief was still defended until the 1960s. If there is any deception, it will become clearer in time.

Watch video closely at minute 0:24 to 0:26 seconds

While I can't confirm if the Tesla Roadster in space was hoaxed or not, at the very least, that part of the video isn't proof of any kind. It's the just the deployment of the fairings that's been edited in.

Until space travel becomes cheap enough for the average person to achieve, there will always be a shred of doubt.

In my opinion, Elon has built a lot of his reputation on Mars, so I can't imagine him making space travel anywhere near that cheap if he actually is lying. If that were the case he'd have more incentives to continue having delays, and make up problems so that he could pick and choose between 'people in the know'.

While I can't confirm if the Tesla Roadster in space was hoaxed or not, at the very least, that part of the video isn't proof of any kind. It's the just the deployment of the fairings that's been edited in.

Until space travel becomes cheap enough for the average person to achieve, there will always be a shred of doubt.

In my opinion, Elon has built a lot of his reputation on Mars, so I can't imagine him making space travel anywhere near that cheap if he actually is lying. If that were the case he'd have more incentives to continue having delays, and make up problems so that he could pick and choose between 'people in the know'.
It's obvious to anyone who's been to a rocket launch that the rockets and ships do indeed go "somewhere", wherever that may be. And at some point in the future, they return from far away up there, from "somewhere". At a minimum, there must be an upper atmosphere that is beyond our vision, which allows long-term travel.

Back