• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Elon Musk Thread

Boy oh boy... this aged like milk.

Dude is nothing but a chaos agent. "Richest man in the world" LOL. He is only as rich as his masters allow him to be.

Nothing has changed with him! He's pandered to the Jews before, only to post anti-ADL etc. info the next week. And the same will happen again. The problem is your expectations.

In my opinion Elon Musk is the biggest government sponsored hoaxer of our times.

Elon Musk is character from a superhero movie.

Musk in my opinion is live theater. Not a real man.

He is not our savior (or the enemy) he is the main character in a soap serie.

You could say this is too big to pull off; I don't think so.

The guy is a liar:
- Spreading the space fakery (no there are no 6000 perfectly flying SpaceX satellites in orbit)
- No there is no Tesla in space
- Tesla is a huge government money dump (incredible how much support they got vs any other car maker, and I think we know only part)

I think he is a great actor, one of the best we have seen. Kudos for that.

To me he is "astronaut plus". Those guys went all over the world telling they went to the moon (in a studio).

Elon plays the role of supergenius, superentrepreneur, 10 kids maker, fighter for our rights, X buyer.

Nothing is different. Nothing will change. Wasted energy.

Today he will visit Auschwitz and tomorrow he will do something edgy again; he is this cool character we will never fully get, so mysterious, so cool, so smart, he is a coder, a nerd, but also gifted speaker.

I think the X buy was just a state takeover with Elon as the front man.

I think the SpaceX internet is just a way to grab total access of the net. (look it up all over the world base stations are places) And no you don't connect to a satellite, but to a base station.

Actually I'm bored with the guy, I have seen enough of his face.

I demand a new superhero actor.

In my opinion Elon Musk is the biggest government sponsored hoaxer of our times.

Elon Musk is character from a superhero movie.

Musk in my opinion is live theater. Not a real man.

He is not our savior (or the enemy) he is the main character in a soap serie.

You could say this is too big to pull off; I don't think so.

The guy is a liar:
- Spreading the space fakery (no there are no 6000 perfectly flying SpaceX satellites in orbit)
- No there is no Tesla in space
- Tesla is a huge government money dump (incredible how much support they got vs any other car maker, and I think we know only part)

I think he is a great actor, one of the best we have seen. Kudos for that.

To me he is "astronaut plus". Those guys went all over the world telling they went to the moon (in a studio).

Elon plays the role of supergenius, superentrepreneur, 10 kids maker, fighter for our rights, X buyer.

Nothing is different. Nothing will change. Wasted energy.

Today he will visit Auschwitz and tomorrow he will do something edgy again; he is this cool character we will never fully get, so mysterious, so cool, so smart, he is a coder, a nerd, but also gifted speaker.

I think the X buy was just a state takeover with Elon as the front man.

I think the SpaceX internet is just a way to grab total access of the net. (look it up all over the world base stations are places) And no you don't connect to a satellite, but to a base station.

Actually I'm bored with the guy, I have seen enough of his face.

I demand a new superhero actor.

No one has said that Elon Musk is our saviour. He remains what he always has been. A secular-futurist and a true political centrist. I like him due to his consistency, he's done exactly what he said he would do, make X a platform for free-speech within certain limits, but no a free for all. He's called the ADL a terrorist organization, and he's pointed out the imbalances in relation to black-on-white violence in the US etc. (last week in fact) Many people here hold Trump to a completely different standard than Musk, as Trump wouldn't go within a mile of any of those subjects.

As for the Space is fake stuff, you have to ban that mods, or the forum will become a joke!

This kind of stuff needs to go under the Deep Forum/Woowoo/Tinfoil Hat/Seek Psychiatric Help subforum.

Yeah. I am open to the moon landing being fake, even maybe to the idea that traveling much beyond Earth's orbit is fake, but I don't understand the perspective that satellites are fake. They're not that complex or esoteric (orbital mechanics have been understood in terms of basic physics since the 1600s). There are too many people across the world involved hands-on in their manufacture and launch and too many basic technologies (cell phones, satellite TV, GPS, weather forecasting, in-flight internet) reliant on them for there to be some massive coverup.

Yeah. I am open to the moon landing being fake, even maybe to the idea that traveling much beyond Earth's orbit is fake, but I don't understand the perspective that satellites are fake. They're not that complex or esoteric (orbital mechanics have been understood in terms of basic physics since the 1600s). There are too many people across the world involved hands-on in their manufacture and launch and too many basic technologies (cell phones, satellite TV, GPS, weather forecasting, in-flight internet) reliant on them for there to be some massive coverup.
Part of the idea is that the understanding of the framework, the framework of the world, is off. Similar to how people who believe in Covid can absolutely do so within their rational framework. They are being rational, they just have the wrong frame. There doesn't need to be a grand conspiracy coverup. A paradigm change is what makes us reevaluate what is really going on, and we've undergone these sorts of things before. The assumption I work with now is that we haven't really made true "progress" with these paradigm changes. I do not know myself exactly how this connects to something like satellites but I believe there is a strong possibility we are mistaken about many things we think are matter of fact. Much only appears to be so on a practical level.

I'm a physicist by training and regularly use various systems of equations for my work. The equations are effective on a practical level for describing reality but when you contemplate it they are not reality themselves. They are like a shorthand language that attempts to describe things. They can be useful for manipulating our physical surroundings, but all work with assumptions built in. These assumptions are very fundamental assumptions and oftentimes (depending on the system) are not valid for other systems. Yet they can be often used to predict the same thing (or something very similar) to an opposing system.

When it comes to "development" in the world of physics, or any field, it is very difficult to move in the direction of new general ideas and almost always new research pushes at the other end: below "the general", at the boundaries and at the details. Already, separating physics away from other fields is a move away from the general. Matthew Pageau's book describes this very well. So we could be doing something with satellites, assuming it's working within what we've agreed to be reality, but it's not really reality.

Now I've derailed the Musk thread further..

Last edited:
Part of the idea is that the understanding of the framework, the framework of the world, is off. Similar to how people who believe in Covid can absolutely do so within their rational framework. They are being rational, they just have the wrong frame. There doesn't need to be a grand conspiracy coverup. A paradigm change is what makes us reevaluate what is really going on, and we've undergone these sorts of things before. The assumption I work with now is that we haven't really made true "progress" with these paradigm changes. I do not know myself exactly how this connects to something like satellites but I believe there is a strong possibility we are mistaken about many things we think are matter of fact. Much only appears to be so on a practical level.

I'm a physicist by training and regularly use various systems of equations for my work. The equations are effective on a practical level for describing reality but when you contemplate it they are not reality themselves. They are like a shorthand language that attempts to describe things. They can be useful for manipulating our physical surroundings, but all work with assumptions built in. These assumptions are very fundamental assumptions and oftentimes (depending on the system) are not valid for other systems. Yet they can be often used to predict the same thing (or something very similar) to an opposing system.

When it comes to "development" in the world of physics, or any field, it is very difficult to move in the direction of new general ideas and almost always new research pushes at the other end: below "the general", at the boundaries and at the details. Already, separating physics away from other fields is a move away from the general. Matthew Pageau's book describes this very well. So we could be doing something with satellites, assuming it's working within what we've agreed to be reality, but it's not really reality.

Now I've derailed the Musk thread further..
Great post.

I think very relevant. Musk is a preacher of our current paradigm.

I have a similar background. At a certain moment I realized that models are not the same as reality.

Models have a high predictive quality and that makes them helpful to work with. But it's not reality.

The further we get in distance, or the smaller we get, we know less and less.

E.g. we have never been deeper than 10km in the earth, the model says it's lava, but is it really? The model says the moon is 384.400km and the sun 149 million km (and they appear just as big for our eyes) Is that distance really true and their size? Noone has ever seen an electron, but according to the model it does exist. A model isn't truth.

Next to physical models, culture is also a model through which we view existence, e.g. the German feels guilty for what their dads did and the Indian lower class peasant is fine he serves the rich in Dubai as that's his role.

So much is make belief. A model. But we treat it as reality.

Last edited:
Which is why I changed the subject matter to Cosmology Debate, which is a proper field of thought people have been debating endlessly for millennia.

People have been debating a lot things for a long time, but they didn't have access to the data we have. I don't make the decisions here, but my opinion is that flat-earth posting should not be allowed, I have nothing more to add to that.

People have been debating a lot things for a long time, but they didn't have access to the data we have. I don't make the decisions here, but my opinion is that flat-earth posting should not be allowed, I have nothing more to add to that.

Psy-op's gonna psy-op.

I'm also surprised to see so many previously "self banned" and banned users here again.

Guess I just need to keep up with times.

This should please the Trump crowd...

It's worth pointing out that both of these "based voices" that Elon is amplifying here are jewish. Ever since the Oct 7th backlash many prominent (and even left leaning) jews have been trying to backpedal on the DIE initiatives and call for closing the border. It seems that most of the New Americans don't give a damn about Israel, and the oppressor/oppressed narratives they've been taught are starting to hurt the zionists.

There seem to be compromises going on, as some of the rhetoric on twitter is more based than ever, yet many of the "countersemitic" accounts are now getting banned or have throttled engagement. The puppetmasters will concede to the American rubes a little bit of cultural identity, and a modicum of racism against the browns, as long as no one is allowed to notice the small hats.

It's worth pointing out that both of these "based voices" that Elon is amplifying here are jewish. Ever since the Oct 7th backlash many prominent (and even left leaning) jews have been trying to backpedal on the DIE initiatives and call for closing the border. It seems that most of the New Americans don't give a damn about Israel, and the oppressor/oppressed narratives they've been taught are starting to hurt the zionists.

There seem to be compromises going on, as some of the rhetoric on twitter is more based than ever, yet many of the "countersemitic" accounts are now getting banned or have throttled engagement. The puppetmasters will concede to the American rubes a little bit of cultural identity, and a modicum of racism against the browns, as long as no one is allowed to notice the small hats.
The border has never been a forbidden topic. It’s actually a great diversion. Instead of demographics, the news can just drone about “security” all day. The Jews cannot backpedal on the woke stuff, as Anglin rightfully points out today, this is their identity.

Guess who got singled out for the Hamas thing by this Yid?

No thanks, there will be no temporary truce for me.

Elon is just a fat kid trying to sit at the cool kids table with these tweets. I no longer pay attention to him and it seems like at a certain point he got handed the silver spoon by his Jewish masters. A lot of these business success stories are extremely suspicious. My favourite part is finding out how countless success stories usually involve a Jew partner or major Jew hire at some point.

A lot of these business success stories are extremely suspicious.

Now think about it, Europe has no own cloud provider (95% American), has no social media, has no Search engine, owns no video platforms, no operating system.

Tesla has made US a leading car (and transport intelligence) producer again (Germany down), and with Starlink they are building a global internet provider.

95% of the time we spend on US owned, controlled properties, the plantation.

For the outside the cool "entrepreneur" story, Zuckerberg, Musk, Sergey Brin, Gates, but in fact we are watching harsh brutal geopolitics which we now see played on chips.

I'm convinced it's not the cool silicon valley entrepreneur which by accident in the attic built this empire this global domination, this monopoly over the internet is well arranged and there are enough signals for that.

Loads of money, support, harming competition.

As Britannia once ruled the seas, the US rules the internet (and the seas, and finance)

has no Search engine
Actually, here are 6 that I know of. Personally, I use Yandex.com, which is Russian, but I have never had an issue with it filtering out search results. 9/10 times when I couldn't find something on the mainstream (or even European) search engines, Yandex had it front and center.

Actually, here are 6 that I know of. Personally, I use Yandex.com, which is Russian, but I have never had an issue with it filtering out search results. 9/10 times when I couldn't find something on the mainstream (or even European) search engines, Yandex had it front and center.

I can also think of 20 server parks and social media like a french movie review site. What I am talking about it dominance.

Where we spend 95% of our time. Russia and China are different ecosystems in my opinion. (as you spoke on Yandex)

I didn't speak yet on Amazon (yes there are also European websites for shopping), but Amazon is by far the most powerful retailer in Europe now.

I absolutely don't believe this is natural entrepreneurship and dominance form the US, that they are more "innovative"
Or that the Europeans naturally de-militarized after WW2 giving all power to their masters.

What is so great about the US is that they give us a feeling we are free. You could be the next Jobs, Musk, Gates or Brin. Just work hard, study, be innovative, have dreams and you might get there.

The reality is the total opposite. Wee have a centralized government which controls every aspect of our lives, record high tax rates, in all industries we have seen the forming of mega-corporations that spread the same state progranda like BLM, women in top positions or whatever is the state hype of the day and everywhere small businesses are pushed out.

We live in Soviet communism, while we believe we live in a free market because we can choose our cereal and we believe a guy with a good idea can become a billionaire.

1706602760816.png

Back