• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump

Fani and her Boy toy got her fat Fanny whooped today at this hearing.

If she's not sh*t canned off this case I'll eat my hat!

EVEN MSNBC realizes this.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1758236565984387276

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1758227031224135748

Entire Thing covered from Viva Frei

Last edited:

The thing is, everybody already knows this happened. The uniparty GOP and the Dems all know it and approve, as do the shamelessly immoral democrat voters. The actual MAGA voters know it too, but they are law abiding, and they defer to the crooked courts and deep state government officials, so nothing happens.

If this secret binder turns up, it will make no more difference than the Hunter laptop. Until an overwhelming number of key public figures start making a ruckus over this, nothing will happen.

Georgia pays her OVER 200k a year.
I've seen more coherence and composure on worldstar Dennys brawl videos. This woman is a law professional?

@Cynllo our new forum emoji?

8012.png

Last edited:
Trump banned from doing business or taking loans in the state of New York for 3 years.

Ordered to pay $355 million in fees

Trump banned from doing business or taking loans in the state of New York for 3 years.

On the one hand, these cases and gigantic verdicts are clearly ridiculous, and should be able to be overturned on appeal. On the other hand, the courts are clearly corrupt right up to the supreme court, so I wonder if there's any recourse for Trump with these bogus judgments.

There's a long precedent of corrupt governments using corrupt courts to punish dissidents unjustly.

Last edited:

The judge.

IMG_0987.jpeg
Looks Irish.

The judge.

IMG_0987.jpeg
Looks Irish.

I may just vote for Trump at this point now. If the most evil people (and especially from a physiognomic perspective) hate him, then it seems clear. Trump's also probably the accelerationist candidate now. Just on principle I feel obligated to support Trump due to this injustice.

Not that I trust the Dominion machines at my local polling place to count my vote as 1.00 votes and not 0.90 or 0.75...

I may just vote for Trump at this point now. If the most evil people (and especially from a physiognomic perspective) hate him, then it seems clear. Trump's also probably the accelerationist candidate now. Just on principle I feel obligated to support Trump due to this injustice.

Not that I trust the Dominion machines at my local polling place to count my vote as 1.00 votes and not 0.90 or 0.75...
This will be overturned. But it is absolutely outrageous.

There are clear issues for other real estate developers and business men in NY as well as banks.

There isn't anything that they can't construe as a violation of one law or another and hammer you. 40% of the country is fine with persecution of their political enemies. They wouldn't be doing this if they had fear of reprisal. Inner city districts in swing states is where they steal elections. After election day you know how many votes you need to win. Simply keep 'counting' votes until you have enough. They wouldn't be fool enough to run Joe Biden a second time around if they weren't confident of the steal.

I've tried to read a few articles but it's not clear. Best I can seem to come up with is that he overinflated the prices of his properties to get better interest rates ?

What's the three year ban and the $355M for, exactly ?

I've tried to read a few articles but it's not clear. Best I can seem to come up with is that he overinflated the prices of his properties to get better interest rates ?

What's the three year ban and the $355M for, exactly ?
Basically this is correct.

Except Deutche Bank agreed to the valuations so the entire argument is nonsense.

The judge, who isn't qualified to make valuations, said Mara Lago was only worth $18m when in reality it's worth many many multiples of 10 more than that.

Basically this is correct.

Except Deutche Bank agreed to the valuations so the entire argument is nonsense.

The judge, who isn't qualified to make valuations, said Mara Lago was only worth $18m when in reality it's worth many many multiples of 10 more than that.

Exactly. Mar-A-Lago is worth 7M more than this beach house on the FL Gulf Coast. Ohkay...

Last edited:
Back