Donald Trump

#BREAKING: Footage has surfaced of Ryan Wesley Routh, the 58-year-old suspect in today's attempted attack on Trump, who was found near Trump’s Florida golf course with two backpacks and an AK-47. The footage shows an old 2022 interview with Newsweek Romania, where Routh spoke candidly about his pro-Ukraine views and his efforts to recruit foreign fighters for Ukraine

BREAKING: Blackwater CEO & Ex-Navy SEAL Erik Prince is calling on Governor Ron DeSantis and other local authorities to TAKEOVER the investigation into the 2nd attempt on Trump's life from the FBI before they scrub everything"I would not even turn that guy over to the Feds until he has been thoroughly investigated, interrogated by the state and local authorities."

Note: Nance = Malcolm Nance

GXjRZZDXwAAkMdr

GXjLyy-WkAAHLhg

GXjLwWzXkAAzAsV

GXjLzBSXEAA9sxa

It is tough to imagine Routh not being at least on the CIA's radar, if not an outright source. He was politically active on US soil (pic of him at US Capitol), which is supposed to be a no-no for a source (targeting the US population for political means). Well, at least it used to be prohibited.

Hint to lurking feds: don't forget to check your source files for Routh. Doesn't matter what office/department you are in.

If they really wanted to kill the Donald they would. They have enough money, resources and assets to do so. This is amateur hour featuring bumbling defective fools. Its laughable, scoped AK...ain't nobody got time for that, anyone that has an intermediate to advanced level of rifle shooting knows this.
Or, I could be wrong and they really are that incompetent.
Or, its all just a show.

I get sad every time someone tries to take out the Donald. He's still relatively mainstream, from what I've heard being fully pro-Israel.

Should I bother listening to the Harris - Trump debate, have you guys all heard it?

Historically you have a few examples of multiple assassination attempts - there were many attempts to take out Hitler which never succeeded. At least one to take out Margaret Thatcher which did not succeed (blowing up the hotel in Brighton). Then there were multiple attempts on Franz Ferdinand until that finally did "succeed", taking out his wife as well.

Back