Donald Trump

Makes sense now with Trump pushing IVF and loosening up on abortion.

Yay Libertarianism!!! Allow the clowns to clown.
I think he's just trying to work a broad consensus. I don't think we will ever get a nation wide abortion ban.

But if we can at least keep this dialogue with the states... Where it belongs... That's a win...compared to the extreme position of the left which would seek to kill babies post birth just because.

I think he's just trying to work a broad consensus. I don't think we will ever get a nation wide abortion ban.

But if we can at least keep this dialogue with the states... Where it belongs... That's a win...compared to the extreme position of the left which would seek to kill babies post birth just because.
I am disappoint. When he was nominating his SCOTUS picks, he was full hard core anti-abortion, and he made a difference. Now he's wanting to sacrifice babies to Moloch to have a second term. It's like those stories where the character has to sacrifice the one they love the most to some demonic power, and they gain magical power in return. I think Thanos made that choice in the Marvel movies, and the bad guy in a Snow White movie made that choice (I may have my movies mixed up). (((Funny))) how multiple recent movies have presented the ultimate sick choice for getting and holding power.

It's depraved and sick. Better to let civilization fall and let God judge the evil doers than to agree to sacrificing babies to Moloch thinking you can do good with the power it gives you.

Of course, the puppet masters controlling Harris are far worse, but Trump shouldn't be making this compromise. He should stick to what he did in his last term.

I am disappoint. When he was nominating his SCOTUS picks, he was full hard core anti-abortion, and he made a difference. Now he's wanting to sacrifice babies to Moloch to have a second term. It's like those stories where the character has to sacrifice the one they love the most to some demonic power, and they gain magical power in return. I think Thanos made that choice in the Marvel movies, and the bad guy in a Snow White movie made that choice (I may have my movies mixed up). (((Funny))) how multiple recent movies have presented the ultimate sick choice for getting and holding power.

It's depraved and sick. Better to let civilization fall and let God judge the evil doers than to agree to sacrificing babies to Moloch thinking you can do good with the power it gives you.

Of course, the puppet masters controlling Harris are far worse, but Trump shouldn't be making this compromise. He should stick to what he did in his last term.
I don't think I understand why you're suggesting he is pro abortion....his position is pretty starkly different than a Democrat.

I am merely pointing out the Overton window here and his comments be in that window.

What about IVF though? That’s in the same realm as abortion and Trump wants to subsidize it.

GWzw4WSXQAA2YmF

GWzw7RoXQAA7dsH

Good write-up by Vance. I continue to be perplexed by his critics. The guy clearly gets it, and is an excellent communicator. He's already proven himself to be a great VP pick, in my opinion. Definitely one of Trump's best personnel decisions to date.

Back