Donald Trump

BREAKING: Bodycam footage of Ryan Wesley Routh's arrest has been released.

Routh was reportedly on the golf course for 12 hours leading up to the incident.

Martin County Sheriff Will Snyder suggested on Monday that Routh could be part of a conspiracy.

"How does a guy from not here get all the way to Trump International, realize that the president, former president of the United States is golfing and is able to get a rifle in that vicinity?"

"I think that's the question the FBI, the Secret Service are laser-focused on today... is this guy part of a conspiracy?"

My guess on Routh: a legitimately unhinged, low IQ nut radicalized by MSM programming who got on the radar of the CIA with his Ukraine activities, and who was then guided/encouraged toward this end through one or more of the Agency's operatives.

It's become very apparent at this point that the Deep State has a special affinity for exploiting the mentally ill and influencing them to undertake violent acts. It's the perfect cover for them as it provides a layer of separation granting them almost total deniability.

I'm glad the local sheriff is investigating. I'm sure if everything had been turned over immediately to the FBI, this would not have come out. The sheriff's statement says he believes the FBI is laser focused on investigating if a conspiracy existed, but I'm sure it was tongue in cheek. It's obvious that this is an FBI or CIA operation.

I bet Trump himself made the plans for this golf outing not much more than 12 hours before it took place. To have the shooter onsite that early means there must have been an insider to provide the president's plans, and then some handler arranged to insert the shooter.

T
Isn't it obvious why the hitmen aren't professionals? (((They))) want plausible deniability to avoid looking like it was an inside job.
Nah, they don't care about plausible deniability because they know they will get away with it. They have since JFK and more recently Epstein etc.
If they did kill Trump there will be massive outrage and maybe some sporadic incidents, but I dont see it escalating beyond that.

I feel I should say this now.

Thinking of Christs trial in the desert where he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights.

We know that Satan dwells in the Earth.

He lies, but the lies he spreads are not only those of other people.

The doubts in your head, the doubts that we will fail, that things will go bad, that God might not love us.

Those are for the Devil.

Refute them, and ignore them.

Let the Devils be burned in Hell by Gods justice. Give them neither attention nor care.

The peace you gain from such is amazing.

God bless you all, and thank every one of you.

RooshV forum and this place have been a blessing in my life. Both in path in coming closer to God after years of agnosticism and depression, in gaining hopes after seeing the darkness and evil of this world.

I love all you all. Thank you.

BREAKING: Florida Attorney Announces Federal Charges in Trump Assassination Attempt

Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, has been criminally charged in the Southern District of Florida with respect to the incident yesterday at Trump International Golf Course.

The charges include “possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession and receipt of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.” Routh “had his initial appearance today before Magistrate Judge Ryan McCabe in the federal courthouse in West Palm Beach,” according to the announcement by attorney Markenzy LaPointe.

The complaint alleges that “a US Secret Service agent walking the golf course perimeter saw what appeared to be a rifle poking out of the tree line.” After the agent fired a service weapon toward the rifle, a witness reported seeing a man, later identified as Routh, fleeing the area in the treeline.

Routh was subsequently “apprehended by officers from the Martin County Sheriff's Office in coordination with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.”

In the treeline area from which Routh fled, agents reportedly “found a digital camera, a backpack, a loaded SKS-style rifle with a scope, and a black plastic bag containing food.” The serial number on the rifle was obliterated. The complaint further states that “Routh was convicted of felonies in North Carolina in December 2002 and March 2010 and therefore was prohibited from possessing a firearm.”

The FBI is “leading this ongoing investigation” as an “assassination attempt upon the former president.”

I think he's just trying to work a broad consensus. I don't think we will ever get a nation wide abortion ban.

But if we can at least keep this dialogue with the states... Where it belongs... That's a win...compared to the extreme position of the left which would seek to kill babies post birth just because.
The fact we even get common sense abortion reform is awesome. We now have similar laws to… EUROPEAN NATIONS *gasp

I've noticed this phenomenon lately. I'm starting to think it's a deliberate use of language.

If they call themselves a Republican, then when they commit crime, or try to assassinate Trump, the media can say a white republican did it.

It basically lets them paint our side as bad, creating propaganda for them.

I'm not sure how to deal with this. I mean technically speaking, is the Republican party even right wing? Many of it's senators hate Trump?

Then enjoy the price controls my guy.

Two assassination attempts within ~60 days of each other and we're only 48 days out from the election. If it's this bad now, before we've even had the election, can you imagine how dangerous it's going to become for Trump and his family in the event he actually wins? It's becoming increasingly difficult to believe it's just incompetence on the part of the SS that these would-be assassins are getting this close to the former president. Routh was there for 12 hours in advance and that didn't seem odd to anyone? These events aren't exactly instilling a lot of confidence that they'll be able to protect his life for four more years.

Back